Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be from the manufacturer of the window? We just had some windows replaced and haven't gotten around to removing the manufacturer stickers on them yet.They are the same size and shape, but orange instead of green. Maybe they put in some new windows in preparation for the sale of the house?

Thank you Makara. I recall someone identifying the brand of laundry powder in the window.
In this pic I found there's sliding doors onto the little patio where William was. I've never noticed them before because the pic of William was of a different angle.

The clothes line might be one that's attached to the brick wall because you're right I can't see one either.

could it be the back of "BIOZET ATTACK LAUNDRY POWDER" it looks like a pack I had a while ago. I don't know how to attach picture but here is a website http://www.biozet.com.au/laundry_powder.php

Any doubt our boys in blue weren't doing everything they could....found this from page one of William Tyrrell thread... "Anyone with information regarding William's location, or the circumstances surrounding his disappearance, is asked to call the Police in Australia directly on 000 (Emergency, Australia ONLY), Crime Stoppers Australia on 1800 333 000, or the Headquarters of New South Wales Police (if you are outside Australia) on +61 2 9281 0000.

This thread will be updated regularly through news articles from the ABC and Local newspapers in the Kendall and Port Macquarie area
" Posted by eurohunter1185 Location:Cambridge UK 15/9/14 Page 1 post #201

The close friend said Mr Spedding had driven to William’s grandmother’s house on Monday, September 8, walked down the side of her home, saw the washing machine and said he would need to order a part and would come back.

http://www.dailyliberal.com.au/stor...man-a-focus-in-william-tyrells-disappearance/

BBM: UBM: Looking at the two images of the grandmother's house below, it's plain to see that there is walking access from the main driveway down to the sunroom and laundry door. IMO this is where BS went to inspect the washing machine and not the garage below the house. It just doesn't make sense that the washing machine would be in the garage.

Note in the first pic below that the lower part of Benaroon Drive can be clearly seen on the lower right hand side of the image. It would also be visible from the rear of the house where Spedding had to walk to access the laundry. I wonder if BS noticed that when he walked around the side of the house to the laundry?

Carport-top-view_zpsskb5zvxs.jpg

Carport-and-side-access_zpswvbzku9q.jpg

Thank you Makara. I recall someone identifying the brand of laundry powder in the window.
In this pic I found there's sliding doors onto the little patio where William was. I've never noticed them before because the pic of William was of a different angle.

The clothes line might be one that's attached to the brick wall because you're right I can't see one either.

This is a pic of the clothesline, you're right about it being attached to the brickwall.
clothesline.jpg

I agree that the laundry powder box in the pics posted up thread looks like Biozet Attack.

I have been trying to figure this out, where the washing machine was and where William might have ran to, in relation to the porch where the adults had been sitting. I wish I could find real estate photos of the house. It might show inside the kitchen and the view from the window.

I also found a little bit of info from this link, about William being seen at one point hiding behind a celery wood tree halfway down the garden. It started to drive me crazy because I have no idea what that tree is or where to see it in the photos of the house.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Angeline, believe me I have tried to find the Celery Wood tree in the back garden! I've searched all of the various images of the grandmother's property until my eyes ached but it's just too difficult to identify that tree (or trees) from the pics.

The Celery Wood is rather fast growing and can reach a height of 25 to 30m. It is distinguished by its elegant foliage being made up of large, glossy compound leaves forming an umbrella-like shape at the end of branches. Especially the bark, among other parts of the tree, has a celery-like odour when rubbed and is beige to grey in colour.

http://www.allcreativedesigns.com.au/pages/galltrees3.html

Images of the Celery Wood tree are at the bottom of the page at the link below. The images are copyright so I can't post them here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdiamondimages/sets/72157607439405993/detail/

It's been mentioned that at one stage William was seen hiding behind a Celery Wood tree halfway down the garden. After reading this I immediately thought back again to the following.

"You turn right, up Benaroon Drive, an ’80s subdivision — huge blocks, each with a hectare of garden around a house nestled at the rear. There are just 13 homes in this long street, their gardens impeccably groomed, but behind the houses and up ahead on this dead-end road, the forest is dark and the understorey a thick tangle of lantana. No one sees you, and if they did, it wouldn’t be remarkable; you’re just going about your business. The only sound is the chirruping of birds. Ahead, on your right, a grass slope rises steeply, unfenced, from the road. You notice a child in a Spider-Man costume. There’s no one else around. It’s 10.30am on Friday, September 12, 2014."

The images below are of the rear of the grandmother's house as seen from the lower part of Benaroon Drive. I can picture little William running around there in his Spiderman suit having the time of his life. How far did William go down that slope? Did he go all the way to the road? I think that is quite possible.

Rear-of-house-showing-balcony_zpsnvontddl.jpg

Rear-of-house-zoomed_zps0k3ovgyh.jpg

BBM.

This is a pic of the clothesline, you're right about it being attached to the brickwall.

I agree that the laundry powder box in the pics posted up thread looks like Biozet Attack.

Great find Snoop Dog. Thank you.

Wow, great pics. So if I'm following correctly, William's abductor didn't make it to the main driveway? He saw William on the way up the street and pulled over. I can't get over how brazen that was. If William was cautious i

Wow, great pics.

So, if I'm following correctly, William's abductor saw him before reaching the main driveway, on the way up the road?

I can't get over how brazen that is. If William was cautious I can't see him being too close to the road. They would've had to walk right under the family's noses, not making a sound.

Wow, great pics. So if I'm following correctly, William's abductor didn't make it to the main driveway? He saw William on the way up the street and pulled over. I can't get over how brazen that was. If William was cautious i

That's how I'm reading it Angeline, it makes sense to me. William's abductor never drove into either of the driveways at the house. He spotted William down close to the road near the corner I reckon. Yes it is brazen and I can't get my head around it either. I'm sure William was cautious but as Gary Jubelin said recently “You are here,” he says as we look up through trees to the house, “and you see a three-year-old kid in a Spider-Man suit on the road and there’s no one else around. What do you do?” It’s pretty easy to establish a rapport with a little boy. G’day Spider-Man. How are you going? Where’s your mum?"

I think the abductor lulled William into a false sense of security by calling him Spiderman. It was the next best thing to actually calling him by name. It's the what happened after that keeps me awake at night. Where did the adbuctor take William? How did he keep him out of sight? Was he passed onto someone else immediately? The questions buzzing around in my brain are never-ending!

That's how I'm reading it Angeline, it makes sense to me. William's abductor never drove into either of the driveways at the house. He spotted William down close to the road near the corner I reckon. Yes it is brazen and I can't get my head around it either. I'm sure William was cautious but as Gary Jubelin said recently “You are here,” he says as we look up through trees to the house, “and you see a three-year-old kid in a Spider-Man suit on the road and there’s no one else around. What do you do?” It’s pretty easy to establish a rapport with a little boy. G’day Spider-Man. How are you going? Where’s your mum?"

I think the abductor lulled William into a false sense of security by calling him Spiderman. It was the next best thing to actually calling him by name. It's the what happened after that keeps me awake at night. Where did the adbuctor take William? How did he keep him out of sight? Was he passed onto someone else immediately? The questions buzzing around in my brain are never-ending!

I agree this is probably pretty close to what happened. I hope and pray there is a break in the case ASAP it is heartbreaking seeing photos of William and wondering what hell he has gone through and possibly is still going through.

Wow, great pics.

So, if I'm following correctly, William's abductor saw him before reaching the main driveway, on the way up the road?

I can't get over how brazen that is. If William was cautious I can't see him being too close to the road. They would've had to walk right under the family's noses, not making a sound.
You're right, it's brazen and hard to believe. But if you knew he was already there because someone had told you her little grandson was coming, you just pop by to scope out the lay of the land and there is your opportunity. If you had a cast-iron excuse to be there, engaged in chat with William and scooped him up, IF someone suddenly poked their heads round the corner and said hey what are you doing, it's very easy to just mention that you were there to do some repairs and were worried about this little tyke running around with no supervision. Right up till the moment you drive away, and by then you figure you've got it made.

The neighbour heard the children playing so I think William was venturing down behind the house.
As a parent I wouldn't have any qualms thinking those children would be safe around that home and it's that small window when the sister went inside and mum made the cuppa.

Speddo was meant to be there, look at him, a nice grandfatherly image.
He speaks to William....no one is looking....no one comes out....no one sees.
I think the detective has hit the nail on the head but where now is William.

Will Spedding ever own up or has he already squealed.

Desperate need for foster carers
Karen Tetlow, from the Hunter Central Coast Carer Working Group, says there are more than 2500 children in official foster care in the local area
And she says another 1100 are in what's termed "supported" care, usually with family members
We have a desperate need in the Hunter Central Coast for respite carers," she says.
http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2014/02/19/3947846.htm

TGY I'm not sure which photo you mean so I've included the two below.

Back-of-house-showing-sunroom-copy_zpsdz9plgca.jpg

Where-did-he-go_zps32un5yrg.jpg

IMO that is the laundry window behind William.

Laundry-window1_zpsn8f7irms.jpg

A zoomed in view of the window. Does anyone recognise that shape in the window as a box of laundry powder? Or could it be a security warning? This pic is not the best and I've sharpened it drastically to try and bring in more detail. The window is also reflecting the yard etc.

Oddly enough, there doesn't seem to be a clothesline anywhere on the property. Laundries are usually within close proximity to the outside clothesline, especially in newer houses. Perhaps the grandmother used a clothes dryer or a clothes horse on the sunroom deck.

Laundry-window2_zpslk8ywj4n.jpg
I reckon that is the laundry, the clothesline is attached to the brick wall which I'm assuming is a fold down one near the back porch where they were sitting the morning WT went missing
84a8471912519aa121ea07074ff8a954.jpg

Here are some pic's of grannies house, all taken in the last month by a local who recently joined us here on WS she knows who she is ;)
35fef62263df58b7f072cb21518338a6.jpg
3bd83cdbee4d44736d2bf6402b7d08f1.jpg
6a8a5955fd4f16bc4adffced6a1da324.jpg
3d1763f887fdb3c2ce9737e7a47d7c51.jpg
5201061500a899b1ec432d0d8bf77c8d.jpg
7b9ac2614cb22d2a60cd17ff60e34ba9.jpg
d722d63a224822fb74196c1add53c459.jpg
38a45ccbc643e8e5346b3ecf831e585e.jpg
83cfb6dead7c10d424fb5208ac411c4d.jpg

This is the front of house that's for sale across the road from grannies
78314bca32adcb0a4f1dbaa9ed8560c7.jpg

Status