Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God - if you google "nudist colony in the Southern Highlands" all sorts of articles come up - from finding a dead body at a "camp" to more child sexual abuse (lived local to where I used to live - yuk). I need to bleach my eyes/brain now to feel clean again.

Nudists' web-cam sexual abuse of son, 9

http://www.news.com.au/national/nudists-web-cam-sexual-abuse-of-son-9/story-e6frfkp9-1225872352526

Remains identified as nudist

http://www.southernhighlandnews.com.au/story/1052722/remains-identified-as-nudist/

God that's awful! Has there been any media bout yhis? In most places there is some news story if that happens. Maybe they don't want people to think they have the wrong guy. Or someone thinks they will blame it on the WT perp so taking more risks.... Who knows ��

I'm not so sure it gets in the media as often as we would think. My sister is 12 and last year there was one incident where a man tried to grab a boy on the way home from school. The police were called and parents were informed. It wasn't reported anywhere.

Oh God - if you google "nudist colony in the Southern Highlands" all sorts of articles come up - from finding a dead body at a "camp" to more child sexual abuse (lived local to where I used to live - yuk). I need to bleach my eyes/brain now to feel clean again.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nudists-web-cam-sexual-abuse-of-son-9/story-e6frfkp9-1225872352526

http://www.southernhighlandnews.com.au/story/1052722/remains-identified-as-nudist/

Wow it's like a pedo hotspot, revolting is not the only word that comes to mind��

Sydney has about 4 or 5 million people. The whole place can be split into North or South so 2 million people in theory. It went in for 8 years, not just an isolated incident, southern highlands is exactly that very southern mountains so no location in common, the article was about the result of the trial not the time he was arrested so could of been charged way before the task force was in place for William. Disgusting though.

Hello Makara. I remember you posted a comprehensive photo of house with arrows.
Could you please post it again hon as it may show the side of house, patio and laundry area.
Thankyou

I have a few pics of the house from different angles and I'll post them ASAP.

Minister for North Coast shocked .... there could be a systemic pattern.
http://www.thereporter.com.au/news/secord-shocked/2617794/

Also found a link to the following on the same page.

Angry mum fronts dodgy bloke taking photos of school kids

Rodney Stevens | 16th Mar 2015 10:27 AM

Frustrated that she didn't have the car's number plate, Ms Bowen chased the man in her car. "I followed him out of Pound St and up Ballina Rd towards Goonellabah way and he sped off through the traffic and got away. "I just wanted to get his numberplate because I couldn't see one on the front." Ms Bowen said she was frightened, not only for her kids, but everybody else's children. "At the time, I was thinking what if he took someone like young William Tyrell, who went missing six months ago. "If he pulled over, I would have confronted him and held him until the police came."

Ms Bowen called police and Lismore Public School posted information about what she saw on its Facebook page.

http://www.thereporter.com.au/news/mother-confronts-school-stalker/2574604/

These creeps who do weird things around kids should be recorded on a register by the police, like the pedo register. Would come in handy I reckon.

I can't understand how the heck any of that "child nudist" stuff is legal! Especially that one camp in the link specifically mentions that parents are not allowed. I mean let's wrap our heads around that for a second!

I can't understand how the heck any of that "child nudist" stuff is legal! Especially that one camp in the link specifically mentions that parents are not allowed. I mean let's wrap our heads around that for a second!
OMG How is that even possible??? Disgusting

I've been wondering about something that William's mother said in the recent interview, about feeling that "someone went 'clump' on his shoulders and moved him on."

There were a lot of (IMO) deliberate clues in that interview. I wonder if this is what police believe, that William was grabbed by the shoulders and walked to a car (not carried?) Maybe they have evidence, such as the scent to the end of the driveway, for starters. They would have established whether William had been seen at the end of the driveway since the time he arrived the night before, a very short space of time.

Say his parents parked their car in a garage, or further up the driveway. He wouldn't had reason to be at the end of the driveway, and the next day he was seen "hiding as far as the celery wood tree", halfway down the garden.

As a cautious boy, he surely would've avoided the end of the driveway. Most parents teach their kids that the road is a no go zone.

It may be a stretch, this offender would be 67 though (BS is 63?), married a woman that already had young kids/girls (like BS), the assaults happened in caravans also in the 1980's. Would you consider that Campbelltown was known as south of Sydney in the 1980's? Who would have thought that the humble family caravan was just seen as a mobile crime scene to these sick people.

Defiantly a different , at least the wife is doing time too!

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/05/08/15/44/stepfather-sentenced-to-16-years-for-abuse

There's a photo showing the washing machine under the house somewhere. I'll try and find it

OK thanks Leep. It could be that the room behind William is an ironing/multipurpose work room, but downstairs under the house is where the actual washing is done. I remember in NSW a lot of the laundries are outside or under the house; whereas in Vic most laundries are inside (because it's so cold and wet haha).

There is a lot of forested area around the Southern Highlands, and a lot of camps various that are used from time to time - religious retreats, health spas, etc. I suppose nudist colonies are just as populous but I never heard of it while I was living there for 10 years. It must be quite obscure.

It just staggers me that these filthy cruel people can justify their acts on little kids as "education". It's forced, it's wrong, it's cruel and gratuitous. You are criminals and not fit for the rest of us to wipe our feet on.

There was something in the news yesterday about a mother who put a man's picture all over the internet because she thought he was taking photos of her children in a shopping mall. He was actually taking a selfie with a poster and sending it to his own children. She mustn't know it is not a crime to take photos of other people's children in public places.

There was something in the news yesterday about a mother who put a man's picture all over the internet because she thought he was taking photos of her children in a shopping mall. He was actually taking a selfie with a poster and sending it to his own children. She mustn't know it is not a crime to take photos of other people's children in public places.

I saw that - terrible - and that's the trouble with naming and shaming on social media. Poor fella!!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...taking-selfie-Star-Wars-display-children.html

These creeps who do weird things around kids should be recorded on a register by the police, like the pedo register. Would come in handy I reckon.

Our cop friend said when he was a constable he'd have to supervise the safe crossing of school children of inner city Sydney. (many moons ago) as you can imagine there'd be many parents waiting in their cars but he could pick off a pedophile a hundred metres away. How? Just a feeling...how he was watching...dunno.

Sure enough when backup was called and a surprise visit would immediately show the guy had himself covered by a blanket. Then with his hands on the steering wheel and the blanket removed would indicate exactly what he was doing.

Sadly in those days they were told just to move along.

The urge must be intense and I wonder if these creeps will ever be eradicated.

This is a true story & I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

We have a friend who was raised in a boys home and he's involved in the big class action.
He was a pretty little boy with big blue eyes, which made him one of the special boys.
He would be dressed and taken to be with men and their friends by the boys home.
He can rattle off big names in Australia's legal system and big named overseas celebrities/artists he'd stay with.

He isn't a pedophile but if he's prowling for a woman, he'll actually state that he's grooming her.
He's morbidly obese (200 kilo), a crazy gambler and addicted to *advertiser censored*.
He is our friend and he keeps his habits from us, we are sympathetic to his sad past and understand and accept him.

Our fear is if he wins a lot of money it could very well kill him.

The damage is life long.

How bazaar! He's taking the selfie and she's taking a photo of him taking the selfie.
HUH?
:thinking:
I may be wrong but I think she ran after him and took a photo of him as he was leaving the store. Poor guy didn't have a chance to explain to her but he did go to the police station and explained the situation. By then it had already gone viral. I read an article in a US news website!

Hello Makara. I remember you posted a comprehensive photo of house with arrows.
Could you please post it again hon as it may show the side of house, patio and laundry area.
Thankyou

TGY I'm not sure which photo you mean so I've included the two below.

Back-of-house-showing-sunroom-copy_zpsdz9plgca.jpg

Where-did-he-go_zps32un5yrg.jpg

IMO that is the laundry window behind William.

Laundry-window1_zpsn8f7irms.jpg

A zoomed in view of the window. Does anyone recognise that shape in the window as a box of laundry powder? Or could it be a security warning? This pic is not the best and I've sharpened it drastically to try and bring in more detail. The window is also reflecting the yard etc.

Oddly enough, there doesn't seem to be a clothesline anywhere on the property. Laundries are usually within close proximity to the outside clothesline, especially in newer houses. Perhaps the grandmother used a clothes dryer or a clothes horse on the sunroom deck.

Laundry-window2_zpslk8ywj4n.jpg

Thank you Makara. I recall someone identifying the brand of laundry powder in the window.
In this pic I found there's sliding doors onto the little patio where William was. I've never noticed them before because the pic of William was of a different angle.

The clothes line might be one that's attached to the brick wall because you're right I can't see one either.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics