Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tootsie but I'm looking for the image.
Who knows we might see some damage to the van because it was straight after William when missing.
What was Spedding doing there? Offering information/searching or was as he being like the excited arsonist watching the firefighters putting out the fire??

I wonder if the police got a bad feeling about him from that moment?
If only Jubelin was onto it from day one!

Here is an article showing two different pics of it.

http://mumbrella.com.au/daily-telegraph-s-peddo-spedding-279146

There was no pic of the van parked outside Grandmas as far as I know.

I think it happened just as Jubelin said. Someone (we have an idea who) came to the street for innocent reasons, and tragically William was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The pedophile urge took over.

I don't think it was planned, but what baffles me is what happened afterwards. If it was unplanned, how did William (possibly) end up in a caravan park with people from Victoria? That seems to be where the investigation is heading. Is it all just a series of horrible coincidences? The abductor happened to have pedophile friends staying at a local caravan park?

If the Victorian couple are in fact friends of BS it makes sense to me that he would have passed William onto them ASAP. Where else could BS have taken William? To his Laurieton shop? He would have had to sedate William to do that IMO. How else do you keep a little one quiet for hours on end. If BS slept at the Laurieton shop wouldn't MS have questioned why? Surely MS wouldn't have assisted BS in concealing William at their Bonny Hills Home. ANWSM.

The Victorian couple apparently didn't check into the caravan park until 28 September 2014. That's almost two weeks after William disappeared, although that's not to say they weren't in the Kendall area prior to that. And if you'd just 'taken delivery' of an abducted child would you stay in a caravan park with that distressed child for almost two weeks. The Victorian couple apparently didn't check out of the caravan park until 9 October.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/caravan-p...g-toddler-william-tyrell-20150121-12ux0y.html

The only other thing that I can think of right now is that it wasn't a paedophile urge on the part of BS. It was an accident. BS accidently ran little William down in his van and panicked. He found that William was deceased and quickly put him in the van and buried him God knows where.

That was difficult to type.

I've searched everywhere for the 'Peddos' van parked outside GM's on the day of the search. Is it my imagination it's been pulled? There's still the images of him driving past that other search but I can't find that pic outside Benaroon.
I'm wondering what driveway he was parked at and if it appears he was one of the first cars there. Any ideas?

I have seen that picture I am sure, i am looking at things I have saved.

If the Victorian couple are in fact friends of BS it makes sense to me that he would have passed William onto them ASAP. Where else could BS have taken William? To his Laurieton shop? He would have had to sedate William to do that IMO. How else do you keep a little one quiet for hours on end. If BS slept at the Laurieton shop wouldn't MS have questioned why? Surely MS wouldn't have assisted BS in concealing William at their Bonny Hills Home. ANWSM.

The only other thing that I can think of right now is that it wasn't a paedophile urge on the part of BS. It was an accident. BS accidently ran little William down in his van and panicked. He found that William was deceased and quickly put him in the van and buried him God knows where.

That was difficult to type.

It just seems that if BS had run over William you would think there would be some evidence of that. imo

I just don't get how he would have gotten him from where he was to the car without screaming or anything?

I do find it weird that the house behind was unoccupied & there was a spare block nearby at the time. Seems all too planned to me but there's no evidence to suggest it was planned.

So frustrating!! But guys you're doing an amazing sleuthing job! Enjoying reading the theories so far :)

Hi folks, here's a compromise for links that are behind a paywall.

You can paraphrase and include the link in case anyone has a subscription, or wants to pay for one, you just can't copy and paste.

Hope that helps

:bump:

IMO very very unlikely that William was accidentally run over by BS .... who just happens to also have a history of horribly violent paedophilia.

Run over? - No
There would certainly be evidence of that that the police dogs would have found.

The police raided the caravan park one week before raiding Spedding's home.

It was reported that a child's cries were heard coming from a fibro cabin "around the time William went missing".

Also during the caravan park raid, the police took off once they had the details of the people from Victoria staying there 28 Sep-9 Oct.

I don't understand why the police appeared interested in those dates. Was it just sloppy reporting, "(cries were heard) around the time William was reported missing"...

"Around the time" meaning up to 2 weeks later?

When Spedding was arrested it was said that he is facing charges relating to incidents in Victoria, and that a Victorian taskforce has been set up.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/william-har...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyr...phile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

EDIT: Yes, it probably was sloppy reporting. This article says the cries were heard "in the weeks after" William disappeared!

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/caravan-park-searched-in-the-hunt-for-missing-toddler-william-tyrell-20150121-12ux0y.html

The thing is that really the whole answer being BS is actually very simple. Washing machine repairman due at house and abducted him. I'm not claiming his innocence but due believe there is a reasonable difference between assaulting a child in s family/friend situation then abducting a random child of another sex from the street. There is clearly no forensic evidence. If there was it would if been picked up on and he could of been charged as there is plenty of circumstantial evidence. I feel awful saying this as I am not saying I think BS is not involved but it is possible. One thjng that struck me is the victims of the current charge contacted him not long after Wt went missing. So rightly so it would of been always playing in their minds due to their years of dealing with it. But did the previous victims know he had been to the address of WT? Or did they just say enough is enough and were suspicious of him. A lot of theory's are very plausible but without DNa evidence seem more and more unlikely. Like if BS had him before passing him on how could there be no evidence in car or unit. If BS had him and they have his phone activity how did he arrange for him to go elsewhere. I'm just thinking outloud .... I just have some doubts . I say his is 70% involved. The man to date still has not been convicted of a single crime.?i I believe there was something in 1987. I think he will be convicted of this. But I'm not 100% about WT. If it was he is must be s criminal mastermind as everyone has him dead and buried but the police have nothing to charge him.

I have thought that many times. Perhaps not BS but that it was an accident covered up. I think it's gone far enough now though that if it was an accident by BS he would if come clean.

I'm not claiming his innocence but due believe there is a reasonable difference between assaulting a child in s family/friend situation then abducting a random child of another sex from the street.

By the sounds of it there are more charges coming from Victoria.

And they had a criminal profiler speak to The Australian newspaper saying that a pedophile could have this fantasy as it would be too obvious if he harmed the kids he had access to.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/features/how-could-toddler-william-tyrrell-simply-vanish-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

What I am having trouble getting my head around is - if BS did take William and handed him onto someone and they took him to Victoria.
Would he be charged by Victorian police or NSW.
I guess I am think you would be charged in the state you committed the crime.

That is a very interesting article. Just still not evidence he was involved.,as I said 70% sure he is involved. Just have doubts. Don't want to start a big BS is innocent campaign. Just saying there is some doubt as there has been no arrests.

I've searched everywhere for the 'Peddos' van parked outside GM's on the day of the search. Is it my imagination it's been pulled? There's still the images of him driving past that other search but I can't find that pic outside Benaroon.
I'm wondering what driveway he was parked at and if it appears he was one of the first cars there. Any ideas?

Don't know if this helps, but his van was certainly there.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2015/01/23/spedding-s-van-seen-at-tyrell-search.html

YES!!! That's it. Well done Snoop Dog. I used Photoshop to compare your image with the one on flickr and they are almost identical.

ETA. That tree is a long way from the house. More than 2 - 3 metres isn't it? It's also very close to the rear of the house in Ellendale Crescent.

With an open view to the road for anyone lurking about or driving past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member