Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows. Maybe it's finally dawned on him that Speddo is in some serious *****.

Yeah, his updates were the equivalent of throwing chips to a bunch of seagulls, the seagulls being us. Still can't get over the one about the clairvoyant.
I have been thinking about the whole clairvoyant thing today. Assuming MS knew about BS's past allegations from 1987 all of these years, I wonder if she has ever inquired about this to her psychic?

I have never seen the photo.
It has always seemed strange to me that he was called back in the week, and if he was let in behind the barrier then it seems clear that it was LE that wanted him there. imo

I remember the photo very well. I've reread threads 1, 2 & 3 looking for it. I've crossed referenced it every which way and it definitely has been totally pulled out of circulation which makes me even more curious and suspicious.
I thought possibly for the want of a fair trial? Nah, because nearly everything else is still up. :thinking:

I remember the photo very well. I've reread threads 1, 2 & 3 looking for it. I've crossed referenced it every which way and it definitely has been totally pulled out of circulation which makes me even more curious and suspicious.
I thought possibly for the want of a fair trial? Nah, because nearly everything else is still up. :thinking:

Yes TGY - thinking :thinking: thinking.
Maybe - It was put up initially in the hope the visual may have jogged someones memory of seeing the van heading in or out of Kendall.
Pulled .... so as the investigation could proceed into BS possible involvement in William's disappearance. Though not as publicly as since he was a declared poi.

imo :dunno:

BS has recently approached one of the alleged victims asking she state he did not sexually abuse her.
He approached her AFTER he had become aware LE were making inquiries in regard to William's disappearance.

So when did he become aware LE were making inquiries into to him in regard to Williams disappearance?- The raids I assume.
Which makes me wonder if the facs inquiry/investigation in which detectives were involved was not about the historical charges or wouldn't he have contacted the victim earlier.
I dunno - it sure is a whirlwind.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-sisters-alleged/story-e6frg6nf-1227317880928

Yes TGY - thinking :thinking: thinking.
Maybe - It was put up initially in the hope the visual may have jogged someones memory of seeing the van heading in or out of Kendall.
Pulled .... so as the investigation could proceed into BS possible involvement in William's disappearance. Though not as publicly as since he was a declared poi.

imo :dunno:

Maybe it did jolt someone's memory of that van being in the area....maybe a neighbour noticed that van sitting, watching....waiting.

Many times I might see a work van sitting on the side of the road and I assume them being on the phone or preparing for the next job. We never think a sign written van would be up to no good, do we. Possibly someone did notice. Like the neighbour who left to do some errands or the neighbour mowing the lawns.
We just have to wait and see what our wonderful boyz in blue have in store.

THE person who abducted toddler William Tyrell may have laid in wait until the nearby houses were empty before striking, a neighbour believes.

Judy Wilson, whose property adjoins William’s grandmother’s backyard, believes it may be more than just coincidence that the child disappeared only after she went to run errands in town.

She said someone could have been waiting for her to leave, potentially aware that the neighbour on the other side was also away.

“If someone was watching the house, they would’ve seen me leave and would’ve known the other neighbour was away,” she said

Her theory emerged as it was revealed that a second access point to the street could hold the key to cracking the case.

Mrs Wilson said she heard the two children playing in the neighbouring yard before she left to run errands in the township about 90 minutes before William disappeared, just metre’s from her home.

It was not the first time the family had visited Kendall, but their visits had become more frequent in recent months after William’s grandfather died earlier in the year.

Locals recalled seeing William and his family at a neighbourhood Christmas event the previous December.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ing-from-kendall/story-fnpn118l-1227173646506

judy wilson lives with her husband in the property behind the grandmothers, with all the trees in between

This is the third inconsistency.

Visits had increased in recent months since grandfather passed away? No.. I'm certain I've read elsewhere that this was their first trip back since the funeral? That they hadn't been often?

(These are to go with the other reporting inconsistencies such as dad being called versus arriving home, and mums location. )

Here! Look!!!

From the interview with Williams parents:
"M: I took the photo, I took three photos, I do photo books, of what we do as a family every year. So every time we go somewhere I have my camera and I just take pictures of what they’re doing, and I thought Mum’s getting old, be really good for William and his sister to have memories of being at Mum’s. And my Dad passed away in February that year so that was really the first time we’d been back since Dad passed away, and we were going to go visit Dad’s grave, they were drawing some pictures to put on his grave, they were sending messages to Opa and things like that. I just thought, I want to just take some pictures of that.

at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-william-tyrrells-parents#0uBLu57dW7xeabtm.99

That's really at odds with:

"It was not the first time the family had visited Kendall, but their visits had become more frequent in recent months after William’s grandfather died earlier in the year."

This is the third inconsistency.

Visits had increased in recent months since grandfather passed away? No.. I'm certain I've read elsewhere that this was their first trip back since the funeral? That they hadn't been often?

(These are to go with the other reporting inconsistencies such as dad being called versus arriving home, and mums location. )

and it was originally reported to be their first ever visit, so another inconsistency!

Things don't quite add up in that interview.
Are police messing with us? Why have stories changed?

Here! Look!!!

From the interview with Williams parents:
"M: I took the photo, I took three photos, I do photo books, of what we do as a family every year. So every time we go somewhere I have my camera and I just take pictures of what they’re doing, and I thought Mum’s getting old, be really good for William and his sister to have memories of being at Mum’s. And my Dad passed away in February that year so that was really the first time we’d been back since Dad passed away, and we were going to go visit Dad’s grave, they were drawing some pictures to put on his grave, they were sending messages to Opa and things like that. I just thought, I want to just take some pictures of that.

at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-william-tyrrells-parents#0uBLu57dW7xeabtm.99

That's really at odds with:

"It was not the first time the family had visited Kendall, but their visits had become more frequent in recent months after William’s grandfather died earlier in the year."
I also thought that a majority of the reporting has said photo was taken on phone....in the interview it's a camera....correct me if I'm wring plz??

I thought it was a phone too and that is how police were to determine when the photo was taken....

I also thought that a majority of the reporting has said photo was taken on phone....in the interview it's a camera....correct me if I'm wring plz??

It could just be that she referred to her phone as a "camera". I mean, if you are using your phone as a camera, than you might simply refer to it as such, because that is what it is being used as.
I have a mobile that I hardly ever use as a phone, but use it more as a camera.

"I can't say I look at any locals differently, but I guess you never know," Kendall Cellars owner Rheannon Chapman says
"Just little things like looking at our CCTV. We were told not to delete anything and that was the next day.
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2663210/william-tyrell-how-a-boy-vanished-into-thin-air/

http://www.kendallcellars.com.au/
they probably have a good view from the front of shop cameras of who travels past, that would be a likely way to the main road out and only 4 mins drive from benaroon drive

"I can't say I look at any locals differently, but I guess you never know," Kendall Cellars owner Rheannon Chapman says
"Just little things like looking at our CCTV. We were told not to delete anything and that was the next day.
http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2663210/william-tyrell-how-a-boy-vanished-into-thin-air/

http://www.kendallcellars.com.au/
they probably have a good view from the front of shop cameras of who travels past, that would be a likely way to the main road out and only 4 mins drive from benaroon drive

BBM

Just little things - like looking at our CCTV.

If there was a good view from the CCTV then a little thing it would not be, if someones car was snapped but they said they were not in that 1km radius.
It would also give a bit of a time frame as to whether the someone drove in snatched and drove out or watched and waited for a bit.
I feel the cellar owner announcing that they were told not to delete anything was an approved statement. imo

It is very bad reporting since this article was published 15 April 2015 and we know that isn't the case from later reports.

The only thing I can think of in regard to visit grandma's home for the first time as grandma had sold her home maybe she had purchased another property and they would visit that for the first time.
It certainly is poor reporting though. imo

The mobile phone reception in Kendall is atrocious and *William’s dad, a consultant, has to deliver a Skype presentation, so at 9.15am he drives to nearby Lakewood to get a reliable signal.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

so williams father was probably seen driving past the kendall cellars cameras on his way to lakewood, which is 10 mins away, and this is probably how his whereabouts and time etc was verified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumgirl29