Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the date BS is due in court?
court lists can only be viewed 2 weeks prior so if its a june court appearence we should be able to see it on the court list soon, its not showing yet

Both June and august have been reported. Initially, it was June, when he was first arrest. But then Victorian Police pressed charges and it was after that point when august started being reported. Not 100% sure either way though

Is there media reference to the charges in Victoria? I didn't realise there were further charges laid.

Both June and august have been reported. Initially, it was June, when he was first arrest. But then Victorian Police pressed charges and it was after that point when august started being reported. Not 100% sure either way though

April 23

Spedding swallowed as bail was refused.
Spedding will next appear before the court on August 18.

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/...used-bail-over-alleged-child-sexual-assaults/

April 23

Mr Spedding applied for bail on Thursday but it was refused by Magistrate Thomas Hodgson.
He will next appear in court on June 18

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...phile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html

Alot of maybe connections to arrests and crimes have been coming up these last two months. Will be interesting to see what comes up in a couple of weeks at bs court appearance

In regards to those 2007 arrests at least one of those guys got paroled in 2011 ...still checking on the others.

If the truck driver is the same guy on FB with 2 profiles....he likes a lot of rental/hire shops in the area.

If the truck driver is the same guy on FB with 2 profiles....he likes a lot of rental/hire shops in the area.

I'm getting confused. This discussion is getting a bit cryptic lately. The truck driver? Who is the truck driver? And by the guy with 2 fb profiles, do you mean the guy with three, potentially four, profiles? He's the only person I know of with multiple pages.

On a different matter, I came across an extensive Reddit conversation last night in which it became clear that the word 'partner' has very different connotations in the US than in Australia. There was MSM reference to a former partner of BS a while back. I thought I'd clarify for US sleuths that this would refer to romantic partner in Australia (where the term is used instead of SO and does not refer primarily to gay couples). A few people on this forum were assuming the MSM would have been referring to a business partner, but if this were the case it would be far more likely to be specified as such. Hope that clears it up a little.

Edit: ok have worked out the truck driver reference. See: http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/12/16/1197740090752.html

And has a cabin in a "caravan" park, or called it "his" last year.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/*adv...ct-had-thousands-of-photos-20071217-1hkg.html
http://www.centralwesterndaily.com.au/story/772334/man-pleads-guilty/

margaret st orange has a huge caravan park on it
i know these are 7 year old cases but could they be part of an ongoing paedophile ring thats been operating for years could they be connected to bs, hes lived in a lot of these areas, do they all live in or near caravan parks and use certain businesses as fronts?
seems to be a caravan park pattern with paedophiles!

WTF!! I think this realisation that there are actually people who prey on little children?? I'm feeling very emotional tonight.

I was speaking with DH about little William still not found and he said apparently there's a lot of pedophiles congregating around Port Macquarie and he then said if the cops know they are there and who they are then why aren't they all arrested?

How could they?? These children are grieving and still being exploited. Arrrgh!!
India rescues children from traffickers exploiting Nepal earthquake aftermath

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...fickers-exploiting-nepal-earthquake-aftermath

Truck driver? i clearly missed something.

The article from 2007 included arrests for a truck driver from Coonabarabran, a police officer and an unemployed swimming instructor. Sorry should have posted the link again. Coonabarabran is in that Wellington area (as is Narrabri).

It's nearly 9mts since dear little William vanished without a trace - and no sightings, no leads. Despite the signs all pointing to WS being the alleged perp, I sometimes get a nagging doubt about this....and then I ask myself why I feel this way. Is it because of the secrecy around the families? or the inconsistency in the facts we've been told? or is it just that this has gone on for so long causing us to speculate so as to try and make some sense of it all? One thing I do know though and that is that I hope this case is solved soon and I also hope against hope that this beautiful little boy is safe and well being cared for somewhere.

It's nearly 9mts since dear little William vanished without a trace - and no sightings, no leads. Despite the signs all pointing to WS being the alleged perp, I sometimes get a nagging doubt about this....and then I ask myself why I feel this way. Is it because of the secrecy around the families? or the inconsistency in the facts we've been told? or is it just that this has gone on for so long causing us to speculate so as to try and make some sense of it all? One thing I do know though and that is that I hope this case is solved soon and I also hope against hope that this beautiful little boy is safe and well being cared for somewhere.

I agree. I start to think William will never be found and then something will happen, be all overMSM and I think they are close again.

He (Jubelin) said police were “very confident” they would soon find out what happened to William.

And then all goes quiet again.....

If BS is their man (which I feel he is), I pray that they are breaking him down piece by piece and he cracks soon. Very anxious for his court date!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-paedophile-ring/story-fnpn118l-1227309810576

The problem is that someone may arrive in Australia with a fake passport for a child from Singapore, or Whoknowswhere, and use it to get a child out of Australia.

Yes, I thought of that too. Would it be a foreign passport? If so, wouldn't it look odd to a passport control officer if the child is departing Aust on a foreign passport but there is no record of them arriving in Australia?

lol...it would be great if we could ask dear old col...if his friend/relative David Elliott knows anything...just even to clear up the name and identify....the right David Elliott would be handy... #39

After a lot of thought and review of all the material we as the public know, plus some other areas of sleuthing, the only real explanation to what is going on is that BS is being held in custody as they expect to lay charges in relation to William and other matters - they are just trying to find that vital piece of evidence to make it stick.
There would be circumstantial evidence there, they'd be phone records etc etc. They are just building their case ala Gerard Bayden Clay.
At least this is now locked away.

I am signing off. Its an emotional journey and my heart is broken for his family and I pray daily that there is an end to this horror.

There is a real problem with child abuse in this country and I fear we only know a small percentage of it. We are a developed country, a country that has not held large government debt for very long, yet I dont see our leaders proposing policy and spending money to stop this. I dont mean a one minute slot in a yearly speech to government, I mean no one is bringing this issue to the front and doing anything about it.

Everyone should feel a bit of guilt that they go on knowing this is happening but arent doing anything about it. I do, I feel this guilt, I feel guilty that I am aware of this issue but I am not knocking on the doors of our leaders and asking why they arent in meeting discussing what they are going to do to stop child abuse.

Can I suggest the first port of call for our leaders. A full review of each states DOCS, an emergency review.

Then, open a discussion about a Public Child Sex Offender Registry.

Then develop policy to assist victims who come forward, victims who have no one to turn to, no one they feel they can trust.

Time for change in this country and its needs to start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur