Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TGY - from that article she's going to court - so please go :)

Fairfax Media understands his wife Margaret Spedding intends to travel to Sydney to support her husband who will appear via video link.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/bill-sped...arch-for-william-tyrrell-20150609-ghjxis.html

The wife of a man questioned over the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell will stand by his side when he makes an expected bid for freedom, following his arrest for a number of alleged historical child sex offences.

Thanks Sleep. From that link it seems that BS is being held at Cessnock maximum security prison.

She has been visiting him once a week at Cessnock maximum security prison after he was arrested for the alleged sexual assault of two girls, aged three and six, in the 1980s.

Wonder if the relative quoted is Colin?

A relative told Fairfax Media that Mr Spedding appeared to be in good spirits and was hopeful he would be released from jail to "sort his life out".

Thanks Sleep. From that link it seems that BS is being held at Cessnock maximum security prison.

Yes, I was surprised at him being in Cessnock, everyone thought he would be in Kempsey.

I have no doubt it would be ol Colin talking :gaah:

"Sort his life out"? That's probably not the best thing to be saying if this does ever go to trial

TGY - from that article she's going to court - so please go :)

Fairfax Media understands his wife Margaret Spedding intends to travel to Sydney to support her husband who will appear via video link.

DONE!

:)floorlaugh:Breaking news- woman arrested for pegging rocks at TV screen in Supreme Court)

Whether a prisoner is classified as minimum or maximum security depends on:
The seriousness of their offence.
The length of their sentence.
The availability there is at different correctional centres.
If they have a previous history of escaping from prison, or it seems likely they will attempt escape.
What if any support needs they may have.
Being classified as maximum security means that inmates will always be within secure physical barriers, and undergo closer monitoring than minimum security inmates.

http://www.criminallaw.com.au/blog/...um-security-prisoner-in-cessnock-prison/16796

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 189
I see he's at Cessnock not Kempsey, when he was originally refused bail he had to stay for awhile in the port Macquarie police cells as Kempsey was full. So they must have slotted him in to Cessnock as Kempsey to full

Not replying to any quote as such just have a few thoughts.... I dont think he will get bail. I think regardless of all the other factors he will probably not be particularly safe given the intense media surrounding the case.

Also them saying he had 30000 on property..... That's not a lot of assets for a man in his 60s. If he is a peodophile no doubt he is connected to others on the web etc. So is a possible motive for abduction money?

Also everyone mentions why the historical charges were not pursued. I think it's possible the victims family did not pursue it. I know times have changed but I don't think it is uncommon for a parent to not want to put their children through such an ordeal. But then it ends up with victims at an older age not having dealt with the abuse or still angry etc...

I still have some doubt about BS being involved. But not much..... I know there has been plenty of sleuthing of the families etc but although there might be some dodgy characters and distant connections there is nothing I have seen that really means much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree with what you've written Bearbear...that's been my thoughts all along. My heart breaks for the precious lil man and his families :(

I haven't really commented much on this story but I have followed it (mother of a 2 almost 3 y.o and 3 almost 4 y.o so very close to my heart)

I haven't sleuthed as much as some but my own take and in my heart I feel BS has definitely played a part but because he prefers females it may have been a trade of some sort... Between a group up there.. I do believe he is alive but I don't want to even imagine his torment.. But I believe BS will unravel soon... Unfortunate for us the police hold a lot more information close, as oppose to other countries... But I think we are close to bringing him home... And hopefully closer to a registry like the USA has in australia

so if police believe little w may be in the hands of paedophiles, how would that work?
would he be held at someones place, with just basic care, keeping him alive, maybe drugging him and people would come and visit or borrow him?
or would he be being cared for, treated like a prize asset and given gifts and treated kindly, being groomed, normalised slowly to the horrors yet to come?
could he be in someones home in the nsw area?
would police know where he is and if so why not rescue him?
if he was out of the country wouldnt there be a record of this in the system,
unless it was a fake passport with different name?
so many questions,
i also have a few possible other scenarios which cant be discussed and also wonder if these have been thoroughly discounted,
but in the scenario involving bs, i believe he may have given w to someone as a gift
and that has ended badly and now bs is protecting this person
i believe this has been going on for years and involves people very close to bs inner circle

I have the same questions Bearbear - How would it work?
How do you take a child and keep them hidden without planning?
How do you keep them hidden without assistance?

Then reading the perspective of a prison officer.
Others particularly those who've killed children, well they just deny, deny, deny.
They've got no further to go down so they concoct a wild story as to "no no I'd never hurt a child.

Then I think about that comment from his friend Colin - people are tell'in him he basically murdered a kid. Not just kidnapped.
I wonder who was the everyone that was tell'in him that?

I do not think the police have actually said we believe William WAS kidnapped and murdered, only may have. (correct me if I am wrong)

Then the profiler - a fantasy lived - in without the terrible outcome and then I think of William having asthma.

http://www.abc.net.au/local/stories/2012/10/30/3621797.htm
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-william-tyrrell/story-fnpn0zn5-1227390367031

Bill Spedding’s work van contained a Spiderman figurine found by police searching for William Tyrrell

“That belonged to one of the (children) that he got when he was four,” Mrs Spedding said.

“(The child) left it in the van for (Mr Spedding) to keep him company when he was driving.”

Then there would most likely be prints from the child if it were theirs and Police would have already checked this out.

My stomach turned when I read this. Says BS was driving around with it in the van the day William went missing. That just creeps me out.

“That belonged to one of the (children) that he got when he was four,” Mrs Spedding said.

“(The child) left it in the van for (Mr Spedding) to keep him company when he was driving.”

Then there would most likely be prints from the child if it were theirs and Police would have already checked this out.

My stomach turned when I read this
Can you copy the whole article?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads