Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A screen grab from the video at the link below. It shows William's Spiderman doll on the floor of the sunroom at the grandmother's house along with his sister's doll pram. Did William take his Spiderman with him when he was running around in the backyard? Did he have it with him when he was abducted? I think he did.

Spiderman%20doll_zpsy8n0dtwy.png

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ing-sydney-family-holiday#Z50Puu9o6fbEvYUj.99
If WT took his spidy toy and it's the one in BS'S van I'm 110% sure LE would if charged him by now

More to the point, wouldn't the child who MS said it belonged to recognise it? I don't believe he did.
Don't believe child recognized the Toy...so is that another hidden fact, that's been kept quiet?? Assumption?? Or just your opinion??

I imagine a figurine to be a moulded type figure.
Maybe something small that a small child could hold in their hand while running around.
Maybe something small enough that it could be popped under the visor and then be easily forgotten. imo

More to the point, wouldn't the child who MS said it belonged to recognise it? I don't believe he did.

Exactly, plus the child's prints would probably be on it. Wonder if William's prints are on it?

If the spiderman toy was William's, or BS used it to lure William to him, you would think he would have gotten rid of it quick smart. I would have thought if he had planned the abduction so well that no-one saw him then he would have remembered to get rid of it.

I just think if they found that toy early on in the investigation and it had WT prints on it or the family was able to identify it as one of his toys then he would have already been arrested for kidnapping.

Don't believe child recognized the Toy...so is that another hidden fact, that's been kept quiet?? Assumption?? Or just your opinion??

It's my opinion spiritualdreaming. But then again it could be a hidden fact. Time will tell.

So there is this Spiderman fiqure and then there was the plumber who found the toddler shirt in the pipe. There was not a description given of the shirt but we have learned from the parents' interview that William had a Spiderman shirt on under his costume the day he went missing. Just thinking out loud here regarding what has been posted in MSM.

A screen grab from the video at the link below. It shows William's Spiderman doll on the floor of the sunroom at the grandmother's house along with his sister's doll pram. Did William take his Spiderman with him when he was running around in the backyard? Did he have it with him when he was abducted? I think he did.

Spiderman%20doll_zpsy8n0dtwy.png

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ing-sydney-family-holiday#Z50Puu9o6fbEvYUj.99

Stupid question but if he had it with him when he was 'abducted' how come its still on the verandah when this video was taken afterwards?

So there is this Spiderman fiqure and then there was the plumber who found the toddler shirt in the pipe. There was not a description given of the shirt but we have learned from the parents' interview that William had a Spiderman shirt on under his costume the day he went missing. Just thinking out loud here regarding what has been posted in MSM.

Wasn't it reported that the shirt in the drainage was discredited as it was for an older child?

Wasn't it reported that the shirt in the drainage was discredited as it was for an older child?

Hmmmmm I don't remember seeing that. I must go look :)

ETA only thing I have found so far.

The Daily Telegraph understands a plumber called to Mr Spedding’s house for a repair found a child’s shirt causing a blockage in a pipe, which further raised suspicions.

However, the find is not believed to be linked to the investigation into William’s suspected abduction
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-william-tyrrell/story-fni0cx12-1227314208802

Stupid question but if he had it with him when he was 'abducted' how come its still on the verandah when this video was taken afterwards?

Yep, good point Violette. I posted the pic because someone upthread had asked about it. Of course William didn't take this particular toy with him if it was still there when he disappeared. William's parents said in their recent video interview that William had many Spiderman toys so it's possible that he may have had another one with him. Who knows? It may also be that BS went and bought a Spiderman figurine for the sole purpose of luring William away that morning. Although that sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

Yep, good point Violette. I posted the pic because someone upthread had asked about it. Of course William didn't take this particular toy with him if it was still there when he disappeared. William's parents said in their recent video interview that William had many Spiderman toys so it's possible that he may have had another one with him. Who knows? It may also be that BS went and bought a Spiderman figurine for the sole purpose of luring William away that morning. Although that sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

Nothing sounds ridiculous in this case.
Except maybe to actually say that BS drove around with spiderman to keep him company. ah

William's grandmother may have mentioned in conversation earlier that week to BS that he loves Spiderman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur