Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe the first news releases were August 18 but then it was then reported June 18 for bs. Court case. If its june it will come up in court lists soon.

There has been a little helicopter action in the last half an hour. I cant work out if its police or nbn.but it did look like an nbn logo on side. Hovered and did circles around lakewood and kew. And then went out of site. I messaged a friend at kendall and she said it was flying around near cemetary/fg area and side door was open

Truesleuth can I suggest you go back and read over the Woods Royal Commission and the establishment of it in 1995. I think you can see from that a lot of things...not just how far this crime reaches and that changes are being made but also it explains to me at least that we have the very best man for the job on the case. The introduction of the internet has changed the arena somewhat and I daresay it has made it easier for these 'rings' to form and collaborate and link in to overseas 'rings'.
However, like my namesake i am prone to quotations...'there is some good in the world and its worth fighting for'. The bravery of the Morecombe's astounds me and how they continue to fight. I defy anyone to ignore them after what they have been through. And they are not the only ones pushing for change. I do feel though, we have a giant boil and there is only one way for that to end up.

Kendall friend has just texted again, its not nbn. Still hovering around and police have just gone past.she lives bottom end of albert st where theres alot of bush

I think maybe the first news releases were August 18 but then it was then reported June 18 for bs. Court case. If its june it will come up in court lists soon.

There has been a little helicopter action in the last half an hour. I cant work out if its police or nbn.but it did look like an nbn logo on side. Hovered and did circles around lakewood and kew. And then went out of site. I messaged a friend at kendall and she said it was flying around near cemetary/fg area and side door was open
What does nbn stand for? Also was it the cemetery next to Benaroon Drive?

What does nbn stand for? Also was it the cemetery next to Benaroon Drive?

Sorry i meant to clarify nbn and forgot. Nbn is a tv channel so it would be thw news helicopter.yes the cemetery.its hoving around that area of kendall.maybe a police helicopter looking for local drug crops in bush or maybe wt related

Sorry i meant to clarify nbn and forgot. Nbn is a tv channel so it would be thw news helicopter.yes the cemetery.its hoving around that area of kendall.maybe a police helicopter looking for local drug crops in bush or maybe wt related
Thanks apollosong! Maybe nothing but could be something significant. The area is very interesting. Please Keep us updated if you hear anything [emoji2]

Thanks apollosong! Maybe nothing but could be something significant. The area is very interesting. Please Keep us updated if you hear anything [emoji2]

Hi Everyone I am new to this so probably not doing this right. Like most of you I have followed the WT thread through its entirety and I have just found this today. Reported as recently as yesterday I believe, Could it be related? Not sure how to post link yet but here it is
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42108748/...line-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/#.VWZp3tKqqko

Hi,

This is my first time posting but I have been reading your threads for a few weeks since I first discovered them.

I think you are all wonderful people and I so respect your talents and the time you dedicate.

To you Apollosong, a special thanks for keeping us updated from the local perspective.

I pray and hope that the police find the answers to little William's disappearance.

Melsie14 and purpleandgreen, WELCOME [emoji1] [emoji2] [emoji3]

Hi Everyone I am new to this so probably not doing this right. Like most of you I have followed the WT thread through its entirety and I have just found this today. Reported as recently as yesterday I believe, Could it be related? Not sure how to post link yet but here it is
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42108748/...line-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/#.VWZp3tKqqko

Hi Melsie and Welcome.

As far as I can see that article isn't recent. The statement released by "Operation Rescue" mentioned stating they had ID'd 670 suspects was made in 2011. Any receint arrests is possible.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/content/operation-rescue

Is there a "search tips" forum on WS? I could not find one but the site is large and may have missed it. Does anybody know how to search for a persons maiden name? I know they were married in 1987 and who to. I could possibly look up that ancestry website if the information is there, but if there is any easier way it would be good. There is just a first name in common that may link two people (sorry to be cryptic).

Older articles 2006.
In Dunbogan none the less.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/1001834/4000-fine-for-child-*advertiser censored*-charge/
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/1001536/dunbogan-man-on-*advertiser censored*-charge/

I made a report to crimestoppers 3 days ago in regards to the cemetery so fingers crossed the police are checking it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made a report to crimestoppers 3 days ago in regards to the cemetery so fingers crossed the police are checking it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance you can tell us what it was that you reported?? :)

Is there a "search tips" forum on WS? I could not find one but the site is large and may have missed it. Does anybody know how to search for a persons maiden name? I know they were married in 1987 and who to. I could possibly look up that ancestry website if the information is there, but if there is any easier way it would be good. There is just a first name in common that may link two people (sorry to be cryptic).

Tracecomp, who are you referring to? Bill and Margaret Spedding? Unfortunately we're not permitted to post information from Ancestry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie