Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a DE linked to the family of BS. I'm n FB. Not sure if same guy.

Sorry just saw that was already mentioned above Ce. Good chance not same guy.?

Have they charged BS with anything involving little William yet?

Any chance you can tell us what it was that you reported?? :)

When i was at the cemetery 2 months back there was the top off a grave (the cement part) moved off the grave and was 2 metres away from where it was meant to be and disturbed dirt, when i went back the top of the grave was actually gone... Nowhere to be seen. I took a pic of where the top of it was as the grass was still dead and had the rectangle shape. I thought it was abit weird so decided to report it. It could be nothing but i think it was worth reporting. Ill try to attach the pic
5f03dfea32c95be8fddec485f80cecd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When i was at the cemetery 2 months back there was the top off a grave (the cement part) moved off the grave and was 2 metres away from where it was meant to be and disturbed dirt, when i went back the top of the grave was actually gone... Nowhere to be seen. I took a pic of where the top of it was as the grass was still dead and had the rectangle shape. I thought it was abit weird so decided to report it. It could be nothing but i think it was worth reporting. Ill try to attach the pic

Good on you for reporting it. Bit spooky though :thinking:

I'm intrigued with the red patch on the grass....could that be blood???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 179
This is where the top (cement part) of the grave was meant to be
d5424126ceb819582764453fa58e6b2c.jpg

Notice the red dirt... Looks like it has washed away.

This is where the top (cement part) of the grave was meant to be
d5424126ceb819582764453fa58e6b2c.jpg

Notice the red dirt... Looks like it has washed away.

Do you know whose name is on the headstone there?

Can you elaborate on disturbed dirt? Like someone had been digging? Did you see my earlier post today about the helicopter hovering and circling around the cemetery this morning?

Can you elaborate on disturbed dirt? Like someone had been digging? Did you see my earlier post today about the helicopter hovering and circling around the cemetery this morning?

apollosong, it may have had something to do with this, that she posted a bit earlier *S*

I made a report to crimestoppers 3 days ago in regards to the cemetery so fingers crossed the police are checking it out

Didnt look asthough someone had been digging but i was curious as to why there was red dirt was there. The red dirt was up more towards the grave the previous time i had been there. All around that grave has nice green grass except the part in the photo where it looks as though theres dirt mixed in with the grass. Notice the colour of the grass at the back of the head stones as to in front of it

Yes thats what made me think maybe they might have been checking the cemetery out? I reported it 2 or 3 days ago. Surely they would of done a ground search though and not in a chopper?

ITs def interesting..... Do you know where in the cemetery the grave was located if you saw a cemetery map? I'll see if I can find one. It is possible they flew over to see if anything was disturbed perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj