Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt look asthough someone had been digging but i was curious as to why there was red dirt was there. The red dirt was up more towards the grave the previous time i had been there. All around that grave has nice green grass except the part in the photo where it looks as though theres dirt mixed in with the grass. Notice the colour of the grass at the back of the head stones as to in front of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a lot of disturbance, the grass seems trampled, it looks like tyre tracks there AND is that a lump of cement?
I have never seen blood red soil before. I can see soil that looks like clay or it's oxidised in some way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 70
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 65
ITs def interesting..... Do you know where in the cemetery the grave was located if you saw a cemetery map? I'll see if I can find one. It is possible they flew over to see if anything was disturbed perhaps?

Then, would this chopper flyover indicate that they still have no idea of what happened to WT? I thought/hoped they knew but were waiting for proof.

Tracecomp, who are you referring to? Bill and Margaret Spedding? Unfortunately we're not permitted to post information from Ancestry.

Thanks Makara,

I only have access to Ancestry through a kind friends profile and did not want to hog it looking for maiden names that are often set to private anyway.

MSM states that BS has links to a paedophile ring http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-bill-spedding-had-links-to-paedophile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html.

I think part of this ring was busted in 2007 http://www.smh.com.au/national/*advertiser censored*-suspect-had-thousands-of-photos-20071217-1hkg.html . I was looking for links between BS and those that were in the article. Its a bit of a longshot but I may have found a link to the truck driver from this 2007 paedophile bust article. I was just wanting to confirm that link and a maiden name may have helped and needed guidance on how to find it.

PS: Has anyone got the article about the mother of the grandkids that the speddings were "looking after" handy or I may have to go find it in the old threads. Thanks.

I Hope they know too and have a feeling they do. But God forbid they are looking for a body I guess they would follow any lead.

Not sure if this is the grave or not, but it looks like the same gold coloured leaves in the right hand corner, and a tree on the left:
grave.jpg

http://billiongraves.com/pages/reco...918#given_names=Neville&family_names=Wellings

grave2.jpg

Actually, it's different now that I look closer at the writing, my eyes aren't the best though.

Whereabouts was this in the cemetery?
In this pic can you see where cars have been entrancing into the cemetery from behind GM's leaving muddy tracks?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 180
When i was at the cemetery 2 months back there was the top off a grave (the cement part) moved off the grave and was 2 metres away from where it was meant to be and disturbed dirt, when i went back the top of the grave was actually gone... Nowhere to be seen. I took a pic of where the top of it was as the grass was still dead and had the rectangle shape. I thought it was abit weird so decided to report it. It could be nothing but i think it was worth reporting.

Richos Bride, I'm wondering if the cement part (headstone?) was removed by a family member to add another inscription for someone who is buried in that grave. Perhaps they didn't have the money at the time to add the inscription but now they do. Just a thought. If you already have. or can get the names of the graves either side, you can check for the plot number of that particular grave. Port Macquarie Crematorium would be a good place to start. 02 65818777. They handle the records for Kendall Cemetery.

Those grave photos are effing creepy.

I can't believe the media would get the court date wrong. The day has been reported consistently as the 18th, but the months are reported as either June or August. FWIW I've seen it more frequently reported as June. I hope so. The poor family can't keep waiting for answers. I know it's not related to William but surely a lot will come out.

Richos Bride, I'm wondering if the cement part (headstone?) was removed by a family member to add an another inscription for someone who is buried in that grave. Perhaps they didn't have the money at the time to add the inscription but now they do. Just a thought. If you already have. or can get the names of the graves either side, you can check for the plot number of that particular grave. Port Macquarie Crematorium would be a good place to start. 02 65818777. They handle the records for Kendall Cemetery.

It wasnt the head stone part, it was the part that lays on top

Whereabouts was this in the cemetery?
In this pic can you see where cars have been entrancing into the cemetery from behind GM's leaving muddy tracks?

Can you see the tree in the cemetery by itself? It was to the right of that looking at the map

There is a lot of disturbance, the grass seems trampled, it looks like tyre tracks there AND is that a lump of cement?
I have never seen blood red soil before. I can see soil that looks like clay or it's oxidised in some way.

Think its cement off part of the top of the grave?

Thanks Makara,

I only have access to Ancestry through a kind friends profile and did not want to hog it looking for maiden names that are often set to private anyway.

MSM states that BS has links to a paedophile ring http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-tyrrell-person-of-interest-bill-spedding-had-links-to-paedophile-ring-police-allege-20150423-1mrvj7.html.

I think part of this ring was busted in 2007 http://www.smh.com.au/national/*advertiser censored*-suspect-had-thousands-of-photos-20071217-1hkg.html . I was looking for links between BS and those that were in the article. Its a bit of a longshot but I may have found a link to the truck driver from this 2007 paedophile bust article. I was just wanting to confirm that link and a maiden name may have helped and needed guidance on how to find it.

PS: Has anyone got the article about the mother of the grandkids that the speddings were "looking after" handy or I may have to go find it in the old threads. Thanks.

Appreciate what you're saying tracecamp. The thing is that these people that you're sleuthing are not POI's in William Tyrrell's case and that leaves Websleuth's open to legal ramifications, something that Admin would not be too happy about! Imagine if one of the family members of these maggots decided to sue Websleuths? :facepalm: As far as we know these paedophiles have nothing to do with little William's disappearance. If it does come out that they are involved. then we can all go hell for leather and sleuth the crap out of them. In the meantime just be careful in what you post here. We don't want little William's forum shut down. We are so close now. Spedding's court case next month (or in August, depending on which newspaper has got it right) will be very revealing. We'll learn a whole lot more I'm sure.

Google is your friend in regard to the mother of the children who were in the care of MS and BS. Those of us that have been following this case since William was first reported missing in September of last year already know all of this stuff but it is against Websleuths TOS to sleuth the mother of those children. Feel free to sleuth away all you want (as we all have) just don't post it here. There are many of us here that know a whole lot more than has been reported in MSM but due to Websleuth's TOS we can't and won't post it here until it becomes public knowledge.

When i was at the cemetery 2 months back there was the top off a grave (the cement part) moved off the grave and was 2 metres away from where it was meant to be and disturbed dirt, when i went back the top of the grave was actually gone...
Is it just me or would that thing be awfully heavy?

The only reason I can think of to remove it is to add a family member if they wanted to be buried together. I don't know much about these things.

What strikes me as weird about this is why would someone half remove the slab, then remove it completely? Wouldn't it be up to the staff to remove the slab for those purposes, and then put it back quickly?

The other reason I can think of is maybe there is something wrong with the slab. Maybe it doesn't sit properly or something and they need to redo it.

Good on you for reporting it to Crimestoppers, though. It is weird.

It wasnt the head stone part, it was the part that lays on top

Okay. Well that is a bit weird. I'm wondering if there is a caretaker for the cemetery who would have noticed this if, as you said, it was moved months ago? Good move to report it nonetheless.

Is it just me or would that thing be awfully heavy?

The only reason I could think of to remove it is to add a family member if they wanted to be buried together. I don't know much about these things.

What strikes me as weird about this is why would someone half remove the slab, then remove it completely? Wouldn't it be up to the staff to remove the slab for those purposes, and then put it back quickly?

The other reason I can think of is maybe there is something wrong with the slab. Maybe it doesn't sit properly or something and they need to redo it.
How are these slabs normally removed when adding to

My thoughts exactly Angeline. I'm thinking that a forklift would have to be used to move the slab. As I mentioned ^upthread^, Port Macquarie Crematorium handles all activities at Kendall Cemetery and that would be a good place to start with enquiries about this particular grave.

I just had a devastating thought. When William went missing it was said that he was 3 years and 3 months old. Next month will be the 9 month mark, meaning it will be his 4th birthday :(

I just had a devastating thought. When William went missing it was said that he was 3 years and 3 months old. Next month will be the 9 month mark, meaning it will be his 4th birthday :(

26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member