Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Krig, yes....the set time is 10am...The 1st lot of Bail Hearings are 9am. I will be shocked if they let him out on bail.
Thanks Judicious :) So that will be about 8pm ish here in eastern US, I think. Just wanted to make sure I won't be asleep! Hope they don't let him out unless they are going to turn around and arrest him for William's disappearance!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Unless they know him well....could be related to him or close family friends. We know MS sent a text to 'someone' hoping they weren't involved in the info coming out....and BS asked 'someone' to give him a character reference. Also if something like that happened to you as a child or to your children....would you not always follow where that person lived and what they were doing? I would. And we know that people do....look at those who send letters to everyone in the street of everywhere that person lives???
Exactlt! I think the 2 girls are definitely related somehow. But I am worried about other victims that did not know BS. Ones that have not come forward. (If there are any). He could have been with a 'buddy' and the kids knew the 'buddy' but not BS. But hopefully all would be traced back to him regardless. Hope I am making sense. I could not imagine that happening to one of my kids!!!!

Unfortunately I can't attend tomorrow as our darling doggie is getting her stitches out from the removal of an aggressive mammary cancer. Sorry guys but I'm preparing for a fight for the survival of our best friend.
Very best of luck to your pup, hope all goes perfectly and you have her home really soon x

I don't think there will be much released tomorrow except a yes or no to bail? Any thoughts.? Also
Many comments implying involvement by family member not Bs in jail.... Just wondering why? Don't see a connection except for criminal history.... ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As someone mentioned they may put forward new evidence to prevent him getting bail which is the only new info we are likely to hear until the next court date.

Excellent! Thanks for that. For some reason my 'Thanks' icon isn't working! Do you know on what grounds or whether there was any new information tendered?

I can't find anything either, that's why I asked if he/she is there?

I just listened to the channel 9 tv news - seems the bail hearing hasn't been heard yet.

Thinking Judicious may be at the courthouse?

I thought that as well when it was first reported here but nothing on any news websites or tv media or Twitter leads me to believe we might be jumping the gun. I'm wondering if judicious read an old tweet that makes it sound like its today's news but it's actually a link to the April story.

“@Fipoole: William Spedding, man investigated over William Tyrrell disappearance, refused bail over unrelated child sex charges http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...r-child-sex-charges-from-1980s/6414954”

Edited to add that Tweet was from 2 hours ago

WOOPS....sorry all. I was actually replying to a question I was asked and replied on the wrong forum. I was asked what I hoped would happen. Really sorry....hope that is the outcome though !!!

WOOPS....sorry all. I was actually replying to a question I was asked and replied on the wrong forum. I was asked what I hoped would happen. Really sorry....hope that is the outcome though !!!

:laughing:

Thanks Judicious :) So that will be about 8pm ish here in eastern US, I think. Just wanted to make sure I won't be asleep! Hope they don't let him out unless they are going to turn around and arrest him for William's disappearance!

Thank you for answering the question I was just going to ask! I always get confused with the time difference...

I do feel badly for all of the kids involved.

I also feel so sorry for all the kids involved in this, how sad for the kids who where living with BS, most of us know who they are, names, what they look like from photos that where on BS's open Facebook. I hope they aren't bring teased at school and are getting the support they need.

channel nine news....bs lawyer called for an adjournment to the appeal?

I also feel so sorry for all the kids involved in this, how sad for the kids who where living with BS, most of us know who they are, names, what they look like from photos that where on BS's open Facebook. I hope they aren't bring teased at school and are getting the support they need.

I hope they are not getting teased either. Being moved from house to house has to be so hard on them. And poor William had a complicated past....Just breaks my heart.

I wonder why, maybe he knows something, ie more charges on Wednesday

I am Thinking that also..........

So he applies for bail and then it gets adjourned by his own lawyer?

Working a plea deal maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member