Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't that have been arranged earlier - I mean even late last week would have given a new solicitor a couple of days to read over the notes.
Who knows one of the other local legal aid solicitors maybe sick and Robert Hoyles is covering their cases. I don't know the answer, I was just reading and seemed a legitimate reason why it's been adjourned...if it's because Robert Hoyles just needs more time to read case notes then I'd be looking for another solicitor, after all he's had a month to read

As suggested here previously by people with far more knowledge than me, I don't suppose they got wind that perhaps LE had information to arrest him in connection to WT if he walked free? I really have no knowledge of how the law works in this, so would greatly appreciate any information.

Thought the same thing, purpleandgreen!

Could it be because his Port Macquarie solicitor can't attend Sydney court as he has cases happening in Port, therefore a Legal Aid solicitor from Sydney will handle the bail hearing instead, hence more time to read case notes??

That's entirely possible spiritualdreaming and makes a lot of sense. Have you heard that this is the case??

Well.....he is an interesting fella isnt he? I wonder if they have used him before??
He certainly seems to have travelled around...he has even done time for Legal Aid in Dubbo.

He's probably a very nice guy and he does like a glass of red, so he can't be too bad. LOL.

This isn't connected to William, but scary. Can't believe people can be so brazen
http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...shelley-backyard/story-fnii5thn-1227398930823

And brazen is exactly what we're dealing with in little William's case! Someone brazenly took him from everything he's ever known. It makes me burn! I fully believe that there are others out there who know exactly who took William and what has happened to him but are too gutless to come forward. Don't know how they live with themselves!

Ah ha! so it is, der me! I did searched 'Spedding' and it came up. Didn't think to look too hard at the spelling.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

And me - I am embarrassed to say I have looked a couple of times and did not notice the spelling.

What do you mean by Spedding everywhere? Just saw 1 court date for the bail hearing....

I'm confused about the port Macquarie thing though, someone said he has another court date there on Thursday or something? Sorry confused!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you change the date criteria in your search you'll see the other dates.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

What do you mean by Spedding everywhere? Just saw 1 court date for the bail hearing....

I'm confused about the port Macquarie thing though, someone said he has another court date there on Thursday or something? Sorry confused!!

Don't be confused Found - I think I need new glasses. I can't read properly. lol
Yes he is back in Port Mac court on Thursday and that is expected to be via video link if he does not get bail on Wednesday.
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3146950/speddings-bail-hearing-adjourned/

Sorry so the court date in port on Thursday is that for the actual charges?

For those with some knowledge about court proceedings.
Is a sitting 2 days after you have adjourned the norm. It just seems rather quick. imo

For those with some knowledge about court proceedings.
Is a sitting 2 days after you have adjourned the norm. It just seems rather quick. imo

I'm lost...! No idea what Thursday is about. 2nd mention???? Anyway I'll stop harassing everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member