Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having Ol loose lips col withdrawals??!!

Col was at the local pub playing darts last night where he was overheard quiet loudly discussing bs. Was quiet worked up relaying how the media had been hounding bs, following him around and intruding on cols yard. Was quiet proud retelling how he was telling them all to piss off.

"He's gonna sue the media I tell ta, the whole lot of em. When this is all over he's gonna sue them all. Bill did not touch those girls, it was the brother in law"

Ol loose lips seems to have learnt to not blabber to the media, but still can't keep quiet :)

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Nanna makes a cup of tea, and between 10am and 10.25am the two women sit outside as *William and his sister play chase in the *garden, which slopes down steeply, 70 metres or so, to the road. There’s no fence. At one point *William is seen hiding behind a celery wood tree, halfway down the garden. He has morphed from Spider-Man into Daddy Tiger and they smile as he makes growling noises, trying to frighten his sister.

And then his mum notices there’s been no growling, no giggling, for five minutes or so. She looks inside, does a lap of the house outside, then retraces her steps.

See I don't get that, all the other reports I read said it was mum who went inside during the few minutes that he went missing? This article makes it sound like both mum and grandma were outside when it happened?
I thought I remembered that William's sister was taken to the toilet by her mother so they were both inside.

Depending on the age there could have been. Any under 10years were finished for the season. But 10 years and up are competitive Ie semi finals etc

BBM: Was there actually a football game scheduled for that particular weekend? Any locals able to check back on that?

According to the 1980 Census BS was living with the mother of the 2 youngest daughters. Maybe someone else knows more of the ex-partner related to JH.

That is incorrect. He wasn't living with the mother of the two victims in 1980.

Depending on the age there could have been. Any under 10years were finished for the season. But 10 years and up are competitive Ie semi finals etc

Thanks apollosong. I did think it was a bit late in the season but as you say juniors may still have been playing. Perhaps BS and the boys were just going to watch a game.

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

<modsnip>

See I don't get that, all the other reports I read said it was mum who went inside during the few minutes that he went missing? This article makes it sound like both mum and grandma were outside when it happened?

I agree Manny

There were a few things in that article that had me wondering.
William and his sister play chase in the *garden, which slopes down steeply 70 metres or so, to the road. There&#8217;s no fence. At one point *William is seen hiding behind a celery wood tree, halfway down the garden.

I know I am playing on words a little, but garden vs yard.
The garden at the front of grandma's house does slope steeply to the road.
I wonder if there is a celery wood tree half way down that garden.
I have wondered whether William was running around to the carport area as opposed to the other side of the house. I know media have indicated that he did run down that balcony side.
But there has been some differring reports as to front or back yard.
The photo of Paul Fehon speaking to the media in the very early stages was looking down that front garden (I guess that has stuck with me)

Then considering Gary Jubelins scenario - &#8220;I can&#8217;t reconcile that I can jump out of the car, run up and grab the kid, run back down to the car, put him in the car, and speed off.&#8221;............
The way Jubelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car.

Was it also mentioned way back that there was only scent to the drive-way? I will have to have a look.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Anyone having Ol loose lips col withdrawals??!!

Col was at the local pub playing darts last night where he was overheard quiet loudly discussing bs. Was quiet worked up relaying how the media had been hounding bs, following him around and intruding on cols yard. Was quiet proud retelling how he was telling them all to piss off.

"He's gonna sue the media I tell ta, the whole lot of em. When this is all over he's gonna sue them all. Bill did not touch those girls, it was the brother in law"

Ol loose lips seems to have learnt to not blabber to the media, but still can't keep quiet :)
Thanks apollosong!
Give him a few more drinks and I bet he'd really talk :) Would love to hear his thoughts on the Spiderman doll!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I agree Manny

There were a few things in that article that had me wondering.
William and his sister play chase in the *garden, which slopes down steeply 70 metres or so, to the road. There’s no fence. At one point *William is seen hiding behind a celery wood tree, halfway down the garden.

I know I am playing on words a little, but garden vs yard.
The garden at the front of grandma's house does slope steeply to the road.
I wonder if there is a celery wood tree half way down that garden.
I have wondered whether William was running around to the carport area as opposed to the other side of the house. I know media have indicated that he did run down that side.
But there has been some differring reports as to front or back yard.
They photo of Paul Fehon speaking to the media in the very early stages was looking down that front garden (I guess that has stuck with me)

Then considering Gary Jubelins scenario - “I can’t reconcile that I can jump out of the car, run up and grab the kid, run back down to the car, put him in the car, and speed off.”............
The way Jubelin sees it, you open the door and you put him in the car.

Was it also mentioned way back that there was only scent to the drive-way? I will have to have a look.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078
There is a celery tree, was posted in one of the past threads. Scent stopped at the end of the driveway. IMO The Spiderman doll was used to lure William to the van.

soso I found this tree back in thread #10 and I believe it to be a Celerywood Tree:
possible%20celerywood%20tree.png

That photo is from 2010.

The way the branches branch up and out the way they do seems similiar to this picture of a celerywood:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdiamondimages/4680046569
Has copyright so can't copy it over here.

Hope that helps.

In the front garden or down the side of the house Krig? ie grassed area.
Think it was in the grassed area amongst the other trees in the yard.

Does anyone have the pic they can post?

Sorry about editing my last post quite a bit, my computer is being slow and difficult and I didn't think the link worked but it does now. :blushing:

I was just wondering if there could be a celery tree in this area of the garden.

garden 2.jpg

Sorry about editing my last post quite a bit, my computer is being slow and difficult and I didn't think the link worked but it does now. :blushing:

Thanks Snoop Dog I remember you identifying the celery tree .. no hope I could have done that. They all look the same to me. lol
I was just doing a bit of out loud thinking.
I remember a very recent case where snowy's carport was of much focus and then enter leaves from the patio.
So I have jumped onto the word garden.
But can you see a celery wood tree.:smile:

soso I found this tree back in thread #10 and I believe it to be a Celerywood Tree:
possible%20celerywood%20tree.png

That photo is from 2010.

The way the branches branch up and out the way they do seems similiar to this picture of a celerywood:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/blackdiamondimages/4680046569
Has copyright so can't copy it over here.

Hope that helps.
Thanks Snoop Dog [emoji1] I was just going to say I found your pic on thread 10 post 545.

That yard seems huge, doesn't it? I can kind of see how someone could abduct a kid without being heard.

That yard seems huge, doesn't it? I can kind of see how someone could abduct a kid without being heard.

Yes Angeline it is much more likely that William was taken from the very large yard.
But have to consider everything...:blushing:

Still can't help wondering... Be it BS or someone else...Molesters/paedophiles are opportunist!!! and opportunity isn't an organised event.

Sadly I do feel this was an opportunistic abduction.... investigators are better to put on their predatory caps...and look for the quickest, quietest geographical location for abuse to take place.

They searched the parameters that a three year old child could travel alone..... but I feel they need to look at the distance an abductor would travel..... The closest and quickest area that someone with local knowledge would know is quite and "out of sight".

I have confidence in our police and their resources...but even with expert opinion...unless these individuals have personally been assaulted/molested by a paedophile I think they lack the insight of how these individuals work....

Even those involved in a ring...the temptation to hold off and do nothing when presented an opportunity seems too controlled and orderly.

I'.d be investing my efforts in the locals...asking where.... what's the closest place that they'd consider someone not wanting to be seen doing the unforgiving would go.

One sticking point with BS is the fact that his wife was consulting with a clairvoyant asking for confirmation off non involvement....I think this really hurts BS... If he was with you at the time the event happened...then there are no doubts..yes?...yet you question...makes little sense.

If you were on a jury now to decide whether BS did abduct William having only the evidence we know now, how would you all decide? I would have to find him innocent because the evidence is not good enough to find him guilty. The police have a long way to go before they can even think of charging him for William"s abduction. What would your decision be?

I think that's not a reasonable question as we do not know what evidence they have regarding his involvement in Williams disappearance. What the police have and we have is IMO vastly different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member