Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From day two police/detectives were door knocking and interviewing residents in Kendal. I was in Albert st minding all my friends kids, while they were all out looking. Over three days detectives/police knocked on houses thee times. Asking questions and re-asking.They took down all peoples names that lived the households, cars, asked residents to name anyone they thought was odd. Asked if they'd seen anything strange the day at went missing. Wt went missing Friday, 4 days later was bin pickup day. The council was told not to pickup anyone in kendalls bins to given the ok. Police come and searched everyone's bins. During the next week someone I know was asked to take his digger (like a tractor for non Aussies) to the rubbish tip at Dunbogan and had to move rubbish piles that had recently been placed there do police could sift thru.

So from day two police were definitely looking into the possibility he had been taken. Even they they didn't say publicly at the time, they definitely were. Police physically searching people's yards in surrounding areas

thats what I thought....thanks Apollosong.

Just heard on the morning news that locals are tying yellow ribbons and balloons to the front of their houses and letter boxes, for William.

:yellow:

Registered sex offenders homes were searched over and spoken to in the first few days also. A month before hand a 10 year old boy was approached in Albert street, around the corner from benaroon drive. An elderly man had stated he thought the child was his grandson. He was spoken to by police at the time. When wt went missing it was one of the first places police went to.

Happy Birthday little man. The red and blue balloons are everywhere today around Kendall and surrounds

Happy Birthday, precious little Spiderman! So sorry you aren't home celebrating with your family. This is truly heart wrenching!
:floating::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I often wonder if the person who took William reads our posts on Websleuths. The following is a message for that person.

Please show compassion for William and his family and return him to the people who love him and miss him terribly. He is only a little boy and needs his Mummy and Daddy. You can still do what is right and good and give him back. Please.

Happy Birthday beautiful boy.
williamt.jpg

Thinking of you, your families and friends today. :grouphug:

We all so wish that we could've found you by now.

Happy birthday, dear william
I pray all this positive energy & everyone out there making a wish
For you birthday, comes true & your returned to your family.
I am a believer in miracles!! God bless little man xx

Reading the "about William" section of this website almost feels like a set of instructions for the people who have him? What medications he needs, how much and when to give it and how to have the door when he goes to sleep, also states that he will need to have his four year vaccinations etc

Reading that site, I think they (Police) believe he is alive. JMO

All I hope is that he is brought home, and soon

I see on the nsw offical police fb page
They used the word william was "targeted"
That's a strong word to use?? I was under the assumption they thought opportunistic abduction. Sorry don't know how to upload picture.
I also read new article brave hearts? As there talking to specific person/persons

Reading the "about William" section of this website almost feels like a set of instructions for the people who have him? What medications he needs, how much and when to give it and how to have the door when he goes to sleep, also states that he will need to have his four year vaccinations etc
Totally agree

My Facebook feed is absolutely flooded with William! I hope he comes home safe soon. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member