Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As BS said "I" "did nothing to hurt William." Someone else did - but he gave them the information. (IMO)

The other thing is these sickos never think they're hurting the victims. He might be thinking he's not hurting anyone from HIS perspective

Can't find the quote now but someone asked about the concrete slab a couple of pages back.
The concrete slab didnt get ripped up as it was put down before WT went missing.

I really think that if BS was guilty of taking WT and the police had evidence from the search of the properties he would of been arrested by now IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Richos Bride - the DA for the shed was approved after he went missing, 26/9/14, so slab was poured after this date.

<modsnip>

Sorry about that Armchair Detective i thought it was poured in the August

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to be sorry, I just remember when we talked about it in an earlier thread, that it was poured after he disappeared. Hopefully they could scan it to make sure nothing was buried underneath since they didn't tear it up when searching.

I know I've typed this before, but this is another thing that really bugged me about the interview with the parents.
In all other reports, the father says that they phoned him to tell him william was missing, and he raced home. I really cant be bothered finding links now, but i know i did in a previous thread.
Why then, if he'd already been called, would they think he was with dad??
Hmmm... I have wondered this too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

off topic sorry but does anyone know what legal reasons the recently charged pogo stick mother and her boyfriend would have their identities withheld?

Also, I have always wondered if a different judge might have denied BS bail last week.

I dont think so. The judge can only consider bail on charged acts. If you look at what BS has been charged with (as opposed to what he is a POI for, or what he is being investigated for), bail was inevitable. He has been charged with offences allegedly committed 30 years ago. He has an otherwise clear history. Based on relevant evidence before the court, there is no real risk of reoffending as there hasnt been any other offending for 30 years.

I dont think so. The judge can only consider bail on charged acts. If you look at what BS has been charged with (as opposed to what he is a POI for, or what he is being investigated for), bail was inevitable. He has been charged with offences allegedly committed 30 years ago. He has an otherwise clear history. Based on relevant evidence before the court, there is no real risk of reoffending as there hasnt been any other offending for 30 years.

Would that mean the police have found nothing at all on BS in 30 years since the original historical charges? Otherwise they surely would have used it to keep him in prison? Doesn't look too hopeful for a successful outcome for the trial if this is the case.

Would that mean the police have found nothing at all on BS in 30 years since the original historical charges? Otherwise they surely would have used it to keep him in prison? Doesn't look too hopeful for a successful outcome for the trial if this is the case.

It means that if they have found anything, it hasnt been enough to charge him with anything.

From day two police/detectives were door knocking and interviewing residents in Kendal. I was in Albert st minding all my friends kids, while they were all out looking. Over three days detectives/police knocked on houses thee times. Asking questions and re-asking.They took down all peoples names that lived the households, cars, asked residents to name anyone they thought was odd. Asked if they'd seen anything strange the day at went missing. Wt went missing Friday, 4 days later was bin pickup day. The council was told not to pickup anyone in kendalls bins to given the ok. Police come and searched everyone's bins. During the next week someone I know was asked to take his digger (like a tractor for non Aussies) to the rubbish tip at Dunbogan and had to move rubbish piles that had recently been placed there do police could sift thru.

So from day two police were definitely looking into the possibility he had been taken. Even they they didn't say publicly at the time, they definitely were. Police physically searching people's yards in surrounding areas

The point that bothered me about this discrepency was, why was he surprised to find out WT was missing when he returned to the house from his meeting, when he had already been phoned that WT was missing and raced back to help search?
Hmmm... I have wondered this too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

From day two police/detectives were door knocking and interviewing residents in Kendal. I was in Albert st minding all my friends kids, while they were all out looking. Over three days detectives/police knocked on houses thee times. Asking questions and re-asking.They took down all peoples names that lived the households, cars, asked residents to name anyone they thought was odd. Asked if they'd seen anything strange the day at went missing. Wt went missing Friday, 4 days later was bin pickup day. The council was told not to pickup anyone in kendalls bins to given the ok. Police come and searched everyone's bins. During the next week someone I know was asked to take his digger (like a tractor for non Aussies) to the rubbish tip at Dunbogan and had to move rubbish piles that had recently been placed there do police could sift thru.

So from day two police were definitely looking into the possibility he had been taken. Even they they didn't say publicly at the time, they definitely were. Police physically searching people's yards in surrounding areas

Thank you its really good to know and is what i thought would have been happening.

BBM: Has anyone ever stated that Spedding has not had prior offences? I haven't actually seen that anywhere.

It might be better said that he may not have been convicted of or charged with any similar offences. But then again he might have. We just don’t know. IMO our courts are not brilliant about keeping pedos (and others) in jail even if they have had prior offences.

There was certainly enough evidence for the police and magistrate to refuse him bail. But the Supreme Court in its letter-of-the-law way has decided otherwise.

. There was certainly enough evidence for the police and magistrate to refuse him bail. But the Supreme Court in its letter-of-the-law way has decided otherwise.

Im a big fan of the letter of the law approach of the Supreme Courts. That's what prevents gross miscarriages of justice.

Im a big fan of the letter of the law approach of the Supreme Courts. That's what prevents gross miscarriages of justice.

And has anyone ever stated that Spedding has not had prior offences? I would really like to clear that up, if anyone knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState