Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that bravehearts are involved at all is dreadful and the only reason I feel they're on board is because the police have a good idea what's happened to wt. They are purely about protecting children from paedophiles and supporting families caught up in child sexual assaults. Not good news at all for wt or his family but if they can at the very least offer support to his family then good on them for stepping up to help.

The fact that bravehearts are involved at all is dreadful and the only reason I feel they're on board is because the police have a good idea what's happened to wt. They are purely about protecting children from paedophiles and supporting families caught up in child sexual assaults. Not good news at all for wt or his family but if they can at the very least offer support to his family then good on them for stepping up to help.

Yes i totally agree, i feel for the family with some of the negative vibes i have felt since they started their site.

Bravehearts and Daniel Morcombe Foundation join forces to help Aussie kids

The Daniel Morcombe Foundation approached Bravehearts Founder and Executive Director Hetty Johnston in 2012 to explore the possibility of sharing important resources and together making a significant dent in the waiting period experienced by victims of child sexual assault.
http://bravehearts.org.au/pages/bravehearts-and-daniel-morcombe-foundation-join-fo.php

Hetty (Johnson) established Bravehearts in 1997, an organisation with a Vision to make Australia the safest place in the world to raise a child by 2020 through Bravehearts The 3 Piers to Prevention, Educate, Empower, Protect.
http://www.bravehearts.org.au/pages/about-our-founder-and-executive-director.php

Was it targeted or optimistic when grandma told BS about the visit?

ONLY days before William Tyrrell was abducted, his grandmother told repairman Bill Spedding she was expecting a stay-over visit from her family and could he fix her faulty washing machine.

That revelation calls into question toddler William’s trip to the mid north coast being a total “surprise” that nobody other than his parents could have known about.

In the weeks after police raided his Bonny Hills home searching for clues on the toddler’s disappearance, Mr Spedding, 63, told of a conversation he had with William’s grandmother at her home when he inspected the machine.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-william-tyrrell/story-fni0cx12-1227314208802

Sleuthing MS's family is off limits as are the families of BS and little William.

I am referring to sex offenders. Is that against TOS? I thought that was allowed.

I am referring to sex offenders. Is that against TOS? I thought that was allowed.

Originally Posted by Sutton

This article is about Christopher Meyers' sexual abuse of children and his father's alleged sexual abuse of children.

The Christopher in this article has a father with the last name of March. I cannot find out if the father in the article was convicted so I don't want to say his full name. Does anyone know MS's first husband's name? Or if the first husband was the stepdad to her sons (and she was never married to their dad)?

Do y'all have Spokeo in Australia? Does anyone have a subscription to see if the father in this article ever matches up with MS?

BBM: I was referring to your question about the husband of MS and if he fathered her sons. Discussing convicted sex offenders if allowed on WS. The guy you mentioned is Christopher MEYERS, not Myers. There is no connection.

Maybe Makara didn't specifically direct it to you Sutton but there has been too much sleuthing of the innocent people.

This thread has been closed down before and I too would be 'spewin' if it should happen again.
We've noticed it usually the newbies but it only takes one straw to break the camel's back.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 159
Bravehearts and Daniel Morcombe Foundation join forces to help Aussie kids

The Daniel Morcombe Foundation approached Bravehearts Founder and Executive Director Hetty Johnston in 2012 to explore the possibility of sharing important resources and together making a significant dent in the waiting period experienced by victims of child sexual assault.
http://bravehearts.org.au/pages/bravehearts-and-daniel-morcombe-foundation-join-fo.php

Hetty (Johnson) established Bravehearts in 1997, an organisation with a Vision to make Australia the safest place in the world to raise a child by 2020 through Bravehearts The 3 Piers to Prevention, Educate, Empower, Protect.
http://www.bravehearts.org.au/pages/about-our-founder-and-executive-director.php

Bravehearts came to my child's school today. Besides being excited by a "real" person being inside a lions suit (Bravehearts Mascot) my just turned five year old learned about in her own words. Questions are mine, answers are my childs.

What did you learn about today? Good feelings and bad feelings. When you have a bad feeling you run run run and hide and then tell your mum and dad.
What is a bad feeling? If someone shows bad pictures.
What is a bad picture? Something rude.

Did you learn about private parts? Yes - your mouth, then she gestured to her neck and crotch then said my Gyna (vagina) and bottom. Nobody else allowed to touch them.

Of course I have taught about private parts with correct names etc but they did pretty good for a very young child to remember so much and made her feel like it was a "normal" part of learning.

Bravehearts have my vote, they go to many schools throughout the year and give age appropriate information that lets kids know when to trust their own instinct and feelings or right and wrong.

I am assuming that she is the mother of the two young girls. She is the sister of a convicted criminal and was the partner of the current POI, Bill Spedding whom she separated from. It appears that she could have lived with both of them at some time. If her accusations are true, can you imagine the potential psychological, emotional and possibly physical abuse she could have suffered from either one or both of them especially from Spedding after she went to the police to report his behaviour. Threats could have been made to her too. I am not talking about sexual abuse. It would have been a highly stressful and emotional time for her.

If her conduct in the court appeared to that Judge to be bizarre and obsessive, it could have been the result of this type of abuse as well. She could have been depressed and suffering from complex post traumatic stress disorder (which is abuse suffered over a long period of time rather than one incident) even though the sexual assaults did not happen to her, a mother feels it too almost as if it happened to her.

I understand the person to be the victim of the latest charges but was a witness when named as unstable etc. so not the mother? I could have interpreted this wrong though. Although I agree with your idea about domestic abuse it seems quite bold to pressume this was the case here especially since no one has been charged and now it's being said the perpetrator also domestically abused the mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it targeted or optimistic when grandma told BS about the visit?

ONLY days before William Tyrrell was abducted, his grandmother told repairman Bill Spedding she was expecting a stay-over visit from her family and could he fix her faulty washing machine.

That revelation calls into question toddler William’s trip to the mid north coast being a total “surprise” that nobody other than his parents could have known about.

In the weeks after police raided his Bonny Hills home searching for clues on the toddler’s disappearance, Mr Spedding, 63, told of a conversation he had with William’s grandmother at her home when he inspected the machine.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-william-tyrrell/story-fni0cx12-1227314208802

The surprise was that the family arrived a day earlier than was planned. So BS was aware family was expected in the coming days (in how much detail about who/ages etc who knows?) but my guess is that it was in the end opportunistic. He (or whoever) saw little William playing alone upon pulling up or driving by and decided in that instant to snatch him. The two worlds collided.

This thread has been so quiet today....hope it's the calm before we get a huge break in the case!

This thread has been so quiet today....hope it's the calm before we get a huge break in the case!
Wishing the same Kindred Spirits! I hope its not silent in MSM until BS's court date. Colin needs to give another interview!

I think Sutton is referring to this matter, Makara.
http://www.southcoastregister.com.au/story/979770/victorian-man-on-sex-charges-in-nowra-court/
The name appears to be Myers not Meyers in this article, and I think I saw it as Myers on Mako. Plus there's a connection with Victoria (big place, however!)

There is no indication that there is any connection to MS. Sleuthing MS's relatives is still off limits here. If it turns out she is related to a convicted sex offender then we can go hell for leather on the offender.

It will be one hellava happy day if they find this little one alive.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was some law keeping that news from the media & public to ensure William and his family's privacy? Say, like some news on page 103 saying 'missing child found', subject finished. :thinking:

It will be one hellava happy day if they find this little one alive.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was some law keeping that news from the media & public to ensure William and his family's privacy? Say, like some news on page 103 saying 'missing child found', subject finished. :thinking:
Do you think this is the case now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member