Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A working with children check for a volunteer is free in NSW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I still don't understand how or why they believe this to be an opportunistic abduction. He said himself you have no reason to drive down the road as its a dead end....

And I still don't understand how or why they believe this to be an opportunistic abduction. He said himself you have no reason to drive down the road as its a dead end....

Someone there to replace a part in a washing machine might have a reason to drive down the road.

Please don't interpret this as I am defending paedophiles.

This review of abuse studies from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the US found that 5 to 15 per cent of boys and 15 to 30 per cent of girls and 5 to 15 per cent of boys had suffered some kind of sexual abuse, ranging from incidents that did not involve physical contact all the way to rape.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-paedophiles-britain/18522
Some studies have found that around 20% of men report having sexual thoughts about little children. In a randomized study, 0.2% of men reported sexual interest in under 12-year-olds. But the best estimates about prevalence of paedophilia are around 1% of males.

Having worked in an area where the sex offenders were required to report. I have an understanding that that 'Sex offenders" are everywhere.

When they offended, they put up the usual "How dare you", when placed against the Parole board, "Oh I am a lovely person".

They are on your door step, they do live next to you. I KNOW.

They re-offend, They are always the victim when found taking photos at the pool, in the change room.

No emotos. Am Angry

Jubelin said a white station wagon and a dark grey sedan... I think he said older model sedan?
That the mother didn't know the makes probably didn't give them a lot to go on for a public appeal I presume. While 60 Minutes had a brief waterpainted image (I think?) of two cars did it say if those were the actual colours? Or are the colours of the cars also not known? I will have to rewatch it again when it is uploaded online. There are also some very good HD quality shots/video of the house & neighbourhood.

This certainly seems like pretty crucial evidence to have held back and not used in public appeals - unless the police doubted this (the existence of the cars) originally perhaps? Even if it was just people (2 cars though?) driving by to look at the house for sale it still seems strange and they may have seen something.

It was opportunistic if you did have a reason to drive down the street and saw William by chance. I watched the interview too and very upsetting. I think due to BS legal action they will never discuss him. The 2 cars are very odd. Could they have been looking at the house that was for sale? Or could it be linked to BS and he asked people to scope it out and then he went there as he had a reason if seen.
One thing that really got me was his mother describing the photo she took of him when he was roaring just before had went missing. Heaps of people were questioning who he must of been looking at with a lot a speculation going around. She said she crouched down low for the photo and he was looking at her. What's upsetting about this is she must of seen or heard of the speculation.... It was really obvious and broke my heart. The whole thing was so sad [emoji22]

The other telling piece of information was William's mother saying that when they arrived the washing was already piling up, so she rang Bill Spedding on the morning of the disappearance and left a message. I've never heard of this before. It certainly was never part of Bill Spedding's version of events. Wasn't there something about him having deleted his phone records of that day?

Were the cars parked in front of the house across the road that was for sale? Were they waiting on the real estate agent to turn up or check out the street and saw William and his sister and came back later? If these cars cant be ruled out by a real estate agent it is strange they have not been mentioned earlier to jog any memories. Or are they are mentioned to make potential POI start to panic and squirm?

Were the cars parked in front of the house across the road that was for sale? Were they waiting on the real estate agent to turn up or check out the street and saw William and his sister and came back later? If these cars cant be ruled out by a real estate agent it is strange they have not been mentioned earlier to jog any memories. Or are they are mentioned to make potential POI start to panic and squirm?

If it was near the house for sale I guess it could be just some people driving for a nosey but not actually having an appointment. But it would probably be someone in the close area too so seems strange they did not come forward.

How many cars are made as station wagons? That narrows it down. Then was it a medium sized car? White cars used a lot in crime because they are common.

Was there any distinguishable marks on the vehicle? If not,then more chance its dodgy.

Jubelin said a white station wagon and a dark grey sedan... I think he said older model sedan?

*editing to add - sorry I was actually replying to someone but seem to not have quoted them! This is in relation to why we haven't previously heard about the two cars....

I think we HAVE heard it before, just not in detail.
Remember they kept saying that there were people /cars in the area that day that had to come forward? And they were continually asking for them to? I think this is it.

We assumed they'd been seen by traffic cameras or something, when actually it was closer to home. His mum saw them with her own eyes, right outside.

FYI to those that didn't watch. These cars weren't parked near driveways. That's why they were noticed. Acre blocks and they were parked in between. A long walk if they were visiting someone.

It was also mentioned that the windows were halfway down.
Someone scoping out the street?

They said the cars were parked between the driveways of two houses.
I think it interesting that it was noticed that both the driver side windows were down.
I am thinking/hoping there is a very good reason that this information has been withheld.

A very clear message was sent if you are protecting anyone you are as guilty as they are. You are committing a crime.
Those that will not assist the police - we are suspicious off.
Who might not be assisting?

The parents keeps saying, somebody knows something and they should come forward. Why wouldn't they offer a reward?

Wow, what an upsetting interview. Gosh, I don't even know what to say when I think of the pain William's parents are going through.

I wondered about the property for sale too. I also wondered why the police would only release this information now. Maybe because it hasn't been cleared up.

If the people in the cars were only looking at real estate SURELY THEY WOULD HAVE COME FORWARD BY NOW?!

I mean, everyone has heard of Benaroon Drive by now, surely. If you were looking at property in Benaroon Drive you would have an interest in Kendall and you would have heard about William. You would come forward and say, "Oh hey, I was in that street the morning William disappeared." Surely you would, because you would want to help find this dear little boy.

It's also interested that Jubelin confirmed that Spedding is not the only person of interest.

Wow, what an upsetting interview. Gosh, I don't even know what to say when I think of the pain William's parents are going through.

I wondered about the property for sale too. I also wondered why the police would only release this information now. Maybe because it hasn't been cleared up.

If the people in the cars were only looking at real estate SURELY THEY WOULD HAVE COME FORWARD BY NOW?!

I mean, everyone has heard of Benaroon Drive by now, surely. If you were looking at property in Benaroon Drive you would have an interest in Kendall and you would have heard about William. You would come forward and say, "Oh hey, I was in that street the morning William disappeared." Surely you would, because you would want to help find this dear little boy.

It's also interested that Jubelin confirmed that Spedding is not the only person of interest.

Yes he did say there were persons of interest but when questioned about bs he said no comment but if you are a poi you should be nervous or something like that. I really believe that he is still a major poi. The deliberate comment from the mother too about her calling him and leaving a message was strange too. Like she was pointing out a lie. And the constant comments about protecting a family member. I'd it aimed at bs wife? I've been so tempted many times to message her but stop myself. As I'm writing this I realise the interview has made me more suspicious of him as before I was more unsure.,...

I haven't read the latest posts, but after watching 60 Minutes tonight, I still feel he was taken by someone that knew him, and (somehow) knew that he would be there.

I haven't read the latest posts, but after watching 60 Minutes tonight, I still feel he was taken by someone that knew him, and (somehow) knew that he would be there.

Do you mean family? Why after the police have said no?

From memory I think it was Williams mum that said the police asked them to return home on day 7.
Does anyone remember ?

The first we saw of the washing machine repair van in the street was published on the 19th.
I will find the link - but I remember the discussion some threads back.
We were discussing who may have phoned him to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485