Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having worked in an area where the sex offenders were required to report. I have an understanding that that 'Sex offenders" are everywhere.

When they offended, they put up the usual "How dare you", when placed against the Parole board, "Oh I am a lovely person".

They are on your door step, they do live next to you. I KNOW.

They re-offend, They are always the victim when found taking photos at the pool, in the change room.

No emotos. Am Angry

My opinion is that you are right, they do re-offend no matter what. My grandfather molested my aunt (not sex, but still violated her) and was inappropriate with me and my sister. I grew up knowing these things about him and kept my daughter away from him. I was stupid in thinking that after he had is lower leg amputated and was in rehab (first day) my daughter would be safe to bring with me to sign all of his papers. I told my daughter to stand at the foot of his bed so she would be out of his reach. (Yes, I warned her he was a pervert and to not trust him.) Wouldn't you know it, that son of a gun still had the energy to use his good foot to try to get under her shirt to "tickle her tummy". I was floored! My grandfather never saw my daughter after that day. I still took care of him, but I never took my children to my grandparents house unless I had my husband with me to entertain the children outside. These people do not stop period. My grandfather was impotent and he still had it in him to assault and sexualize girls.

Thank you Jilliiwilli for being angry. Angry is what we all should be.

I am so sorry for what you have gone through "Perfectpink".
" I hear you" and thankyou.
You are in USA?
Tonight at 8.30pm sixty minutes will be on.
Channel 9 - Aus - 60 mins.

You are in USA?

William's episode will screen at 8:20pm.

You are in USA?

Thank you for your empathy. My paternal family has taught me a lot and they are most likely why I find WS so interesting and hold the victims we post and worry about so dear.

Is there an online link to tonight's 60 minutes, have been hanging out for days waiting for this, gutted if there is no online link

The mother saw 2 cars parked on the road in Benaroon Drive with the windows down on the morning of Williams disappearance? The police think it is suspicious and are interested in finding uut out what they were doing there?

I had not heard this reported anywhere before.

Jubelin reveals there has been over 407 reported sightings of William and that he had goosebumps 6 weeks ago when he thoughts they had found him (they hadn't actually).

That was a well worth watching. Michael Usher did a fantastic job under very difficult circumstances.

I can't help but wonder why are we only hearing about these 2 cars now. Surely this information should have been released a long time ago so that people in the town had some hope of remembering seeing those cars on the day.

That was a well worth watching. Michael Usher did a fantastic job under very difficult circumstances.

I can't help but wonder why are we only hearing about these 2 cars now. Surely this information should have been released a long time ago so that people in the town had some hope of remembering seeing those cars on the day.

Totally agree with you. Why not release this info months ago????? Plus a possible description of drivers!!

Totally agree with you. Why not release this info months ago????? Plus a possible description of drivers!!

That the mother didn't know the makes probably didn't give them a lot to go on for a public appeal I presume. While 60 Minutes had a brief waterpainted image (I think?) of two cars did it say if those were the actual colours? Or are the colours of the cars also not known? I will have to rewatch it again when it is uploaded online. There are also some very good HD quality shots/video of the house & neighbourhood.

This certainly seems like pretty crucial evidence to have held back and not used in public appeals - unless the police doubted this (the existence of the cars) originally perhaps? Even if it was just people (2 cars though?) driving by to look at the house for sale it still seems strange and they may have seen something.

in april police issued this statement...

Detective Superintendent Michael Willing confirmed this morning that police are pursuing reports of a paedophile ring operating in the area.
"We have information that we've received in relation to a paedophile ring that may be operating," he said.
"That's all I can say at this point. I don't want to compromise what we're doing in relation to that, but we have specific information about that."
He said police were moving fast with their investigation.
"We will pursue every single angle until we work out what has happened to William," he said.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...ts-make-emotional-plea-for-his-return/6399298

i wonder if this line of enquiry has brought them closer to finding little william, they seem to have reason to believe hes still alive and brought in experts in this field to assist, dr freda briggs and criminologist carol ronken research manager at bravehearts
http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...ate-in-australia/story-fns0kb1g-1227319493472

it seems they just need that tiny bit of info to progress, looking forward to the 6o minutes interview, hopefully it jolts someone into coming forward!

A few days ago as I was taking my daughter to school, we saw an older man being arrested at a premises across from the school. He was handcuffed and there was a detective there (didn't get a good look at the detective since I was driving). I couldn't help but think of this case, and the paedophile ring. Could've been totally unrelated, of course, but it did make me wonder.

As the Herald Sun has reported....Anthony Jones lived across the road to Bill S in Wellington NSW. The mind boggles......

sorry, I couldn't post the link ??

Wow, if this is true, then that certainly opens up a can of worms!

There are currently 80 users browsing this thread. (22 members and 58 guests)

Hi fellow sleuthers,

I have been away from this site for a while, but I have not stopped thinking about this case - I was glad to see the 60 minutes interview tonight. I'm still wondering where Spedding fits in all of this - it was a heartbreaking interview - but well worth it - I wish they had done something like this sooner. I do hope more information comes now after the publicity. I need to go back over previous posts - but does anyone know where Spedding is living now - what happened re the charges against him? I'm sorry I'm asking this as it is probably very old news - I had to have a break from this as it was doing my head in. I still get the word 'ColdStream' - and as we figured out before - it was an old brand of fridge. I will take some time to go back over the posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje