Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There can't be that many older white station wagons registered within the mid north coast area can there? Even less so within Kendall, Laurieton & the immediate surrounding areas I imagine.
Is there a way in Australia to search a database of vehicles registered with that description? If so I bet police already have a list, hopefully with some interesting finds.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Is there a way in Australia to search a database of vehicles registered with that description?

I'd say there is thousands..... Holden commodore station wagons for a start....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Mr Jubelin declined to comment on whether there is a link between any of the vehicles and Bill Spedding, who is the only person of interest in the case to have been publicly identified, but did explain that police had decided to release the information now for strategic reasons."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...am-tyrrells-disappearance#SpBlmWEYxEvEkzFq.99

Police had previously been trying to identify the owners of the vehicles without alerting them, but have now decided to make the information public in the hope it will trigger someone’s memory.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-william-tyrrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227515390795

"Trying to identify the owners without alerting them." Sounds to me like they may have a good idea who the vehicle's belong to and now want to put pressure on them and to try to get anyone else who knows of anything to call in so they can build a more solid case. JMO

View attachment 81086

This is from Nearmaps, taken 19 Sept 2014.

Hi TBell, thank you for posting that pic. I am confused now though, the article at the following link (dated Sept 19th 2014) is the one that describes:

The dozen or so cars parked out on the street all belong to people involved in the investigation – with the exception of a washing machine repair van.
http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2014/09/19/case-missing-superhero/

BBM

Also, when the FM said:
"I couldn't see him, I couldn't hear him ... it was like the world came to a screaming halt.

"There was no wind, there were no birds, there was no movement there was nothing."
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-tyrrell-triple-zero-call#ePfT5DMeLh9tFugl.99

I thought she would've heard the lawnmower of a neighbour who said he was mowing at the time? I'm not doubting her in any way at all by the way, just trying to work out if he was actually already mowing when William went missing or if he started his mower just after as FM didn't hear it.
I remember which house he was from now and think she would've been able to hear his mower if it was going. But I understand in that horrifying moment she realised William was gone she may have not noticed it, it would've been the most dreadful moment.

Hi TBell, thank you for posting that pic. I am confused now though, the article at the following link (dated Sept 19th 2014) is the one that describes:

http://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2014/09/19/case-missing-superhero/

BBM

Also, when the FM said:
http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-tyrrell-triple-zero-call#ePfT5DMeLh9tFugl.99

I thought she would've heard the lawnmower of a neighbour who said he was mowing at the time? I'm not doubting her in any way at all by the way, just trying to work out if he was actually already mowing when William went missing or if he started his mower just after as FM didn't hear it.
I remember which house he was from now and think she would've been able to hear his mower if it was going. But I understand in that horrifying moment she realised William was gone she may have not noticed it, it would've been the most dreadful moment.

I'm taking the details in the article published on 19 September to have actually happened on 18 September, or even days before. Just because it was published on 19th, doesn't mean it happened that day.

The lawnmower man's address has never been published in MSM.

Thanks Makara, you're right, that day described in the article could've easily been the previous day or any other day of the search.

And I only have a vague memory really of reading somewhere which house lawnmower man was from, I could be completely wrong (I wouldn't write it here, see I'm learning :D).

Good opinion aticle IMO
Snippets from article:

Why couldn’t the people who were interviewed be identified?

For legal reasons.

You’d think that the people responsible for putting the media ban in place – and we can’t tell you who they are, either – would be doing everything in their power to help.

A media ban doesn’t help.

It makes people think: hey, there’s something funny going on here. Why can’t we hear the whole story? What’s really going on?

The ban means that the public is hearing only part of the story.

The public isn’t stupid. Plenty of people were moved by last night’s story. The reporter, Michael Usher, did an amazing job of trying to get the story across, while staying within the law. But the public isn’t stupid. They look at this case and they think: hmm, something’s being hidden from us.

That's an amazing report. Not behind a paywall either - very, very, interesting.
I can't believe this - a little child disappears and 'for legal reasons' certain things can't be revealed.
NO - the public aren't stupid
Is this just because of the official parental thing?
Why, oh why. ? Please someone explain to me.

Just what is more important here?

I do find it quite curious that no one has come forward in the past year and said "Yes, I was parked there that day." Between the two vehicle owners, they must have heard that everyone in the area that day need to report to police. And now public appeals revealing the vehicles for the past 2 days and still nothing (that we've heard of anyways)?

http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/09/07/13/21/police-speak-at-william-tyrrell-conference

Had to wait the full 48 hours to see this 60 minutes report as I don't have fee to air TV.... feeling absolutely gutted...

As far as I know.... maybe worth researching ahead of time... to be sure...In boxing and private messaging someone on Facebook isn't yet considered a crime is it??? Any legal eagles here??

Had to wait the full 48 hours to see this 60 minutes report as I don't have fee to air TV.... feeling absolutely gutted...

As far as I know.... maybe worth researching ahead of time... to be sure...In boxing and private messaging someone on Facebook isn't yet considered a crime is it??? Any legal eagles here??

Largely depends on the content of the message, and it's rare that it would escalate to LE and not just Facebook review (resulting in a ban if necessary). That's if the person ever sees the message, though — messages from strangers go into the inbox labeled "other," which people rarely check or even know about.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/pa...ll-investigation/story-fnii5s3y-1227516873702

Paywall site, paraphrased parts from article

Paul Bickford seen visiting wrecked wife's home days after being revealed he belongs to a group being investigated for disappearance of William Tyrrell.

Not breaching law per Jubelin

His wife is quoted saying that he is a bloody fool for pleading guilty to indecently assaulting an 11 year old girl with Asperger’s syndrome. She is also quoted saying he is innocent. :facepalm:

Pickford was banned from living with her and child.

She and Pickford have been extensively interviewed over knowledge if any over William Tyrrell

Victims family calling him lowest of the low, 16 month sentence was a slap on wrist.

WOW so in last weeks article to me it sounded like she was appalled with her husband but she is supporting him. Unbelievable!! It seems like just about every wife of these men are in total denial.

"Trying to identify the owners without alerting them." Sounds to me like they may have a good idea who the vehicle's belong to and now want to put pressure on them and to try to get anyone else who knows of anything to call in so they can build a more solid case. JMO

But why wait a year this is about finding a missing beautiful now 4 year old boy who needs to be home, if these cars are important then it should of being released straight away not for strategic reasons a YEAR later.
Why wait 359 days to release information about suspicious cars on the street??.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/pa...ll-investigation/story-fnii5s3y-1227516873702

Paywall site, paraphrased parts from article

Paul Bickford seen visiting wrecked wife's home days after being revealed he belongs to a group being investigated for disappearance of William Tyrrell.

Not breaching law per Jubelin

His wife is quoted saying that he is a bloody fool for pleading guilty to indecently assaulting an 11 year old girl with Asperger’s syndrome. She is also quoted saying he is innocent. :facepalm:

Pickford was banned from living with her and child.

She and Pickford have been extensively interviewed over knowledge if any over William Tyrrell

Victims family calling him lowest of the low, 16 month sentence was a slap on wrist.

WOW so in last weeks article to me it sounded like she was appalled with her husband but she is supporting him. Unbelievable!! It seems like just about every wife of these men are in total denial.

Yep and it looks like she's still active on GAPA social media too ... lovely

Well - Mrs Bickford had me sucked in..
He wrecked my life. Nup - he wrecked her life pleading bloody guilty.
He pleaded guilty because he didn't want to go to jail....... Now I don't get that. I thought you pleaded NOT guilty if you didn't want to go to jail.

Detectives from Sydney have been questioning everyone in the group all weekend.
The weekend has been emotional. Mrs Bickford said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-14/page15

We will never get to know the truth about what really happened to William because of media ban and secret identity of the foster parents. With the interview on 60 MINUTES the public need to look into the eyes of the parents as we could with Bruce and Denise Morcombe. Even Bruce Morcombe admitted that this has gone against William being found. The public are not stupid. You could see the pain in Denise Morcombes eyes. I would dearly love for William to be found but I really do believe that we will never know the truth about what really happened to William - such a beautiful little boy that we all love so much. MOO !!!

Well - Mrs Bickford had me sucked in..
He wrecked my life. Nup - he wrecked her life pleading bloody guilty.
He pleaded guilty because he didn't want to go to jail....... Now I don't get that. I thought you pleaded NOT guilty if you didn't want to go to jail.

Detectives from Sydney have been questioning everyone in the group all weekend.
The weekend has been emotional. Mrs Bickford said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tyrrell-3-Kendall-NSW-12-Sept-2014-14/page15
She had me sucked in too. Just appalling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member