Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why wait a year this is about finding a missing beautiful now 4 year old boy who needs to be home, if these cars are important then it should of being released straight away not for strategic reasons a YEAR later.
Why wait 359 days to release information about suspicious cars on the street??.
I do not understand why they waited either. They must have a good reason IMO. Hopefully soon we will know why.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

William Tyrrell Disappearance
8 Sept 12:00am

Investigators are asking that anybody who picks up on strange conversation about William to contact the police.
Since the Telegraph revealed police were investigating a peddo ring on the mid north coast operating across a network of grandparents - Gary Jubelin has noted an increase in the information from tip -offs.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...triple-zero-call/story-fni0cx12-1227515718766

We will never get to know the truth about what really happened to William because of media ban and secret identity of the foster parents. With the interview on 60 MINUTES the public need to look into the eyes of the parents as we could with Bruce and Denise Morcombe. Even Bruce Morcombe admitted that this has gone against William being found. The public are not stupid. You could see the pain in Denise Morcombes eyes. I would dearly love for William to be found but I really do believe that we will never know the truth about what really happened to William - such a beautiful little boy that we all love so much. MOO !!!
I didn't have to see their eyes, I could feel their pain in every word and gesture they made. Totally heartbreaking.

Two cars with their windows down parked suspiciously... Why on earth would abductors make themselves so conspicuous?? Why TWO cars? I'm thinking this is a red herring - maybe the people were into dogging (sex in public) or something!

I'm trying to think of any other case where it has been verified that a paedophile RING abducted a child. I know that plenty of paedophiles have abducted kids but they were always acting alone or as a couple as far as I can remember. What's the MO for a paedophile ring to abduct a child?? Would they honestly snatch a child and then pass him or her around to other paedophiles, or use them to make child *advertiser censored*? The kids I can think of who have been rescued from paedophile rings are ones who were never reported missing... Usually because their own parents were part of the ring or voluntarily handed them over.
I just can't see an organised paedophile ring planning and abducting a random child and then keeping them alive - it's just too risky because everyone would be looking for the child, like they are for William.

Wasn't BS accused of passing children to another sex offender when the charges of sexual abuse were made?

There can't be that many older white station wagons registered within the mid north coast area can there? Even less so within Kendall, Laurieton & the immediate surrounding areas I imagine.

I'm not familiar with the locality but I'm assuming the answer would be no. But I think that what I was thinking of was that the grandparent groups seem to be spread across a fair chunk of the area, it may have been someone who was from out of the area/s. Bad people could come from anywhere.

I think of where I live and the amount of free (usually overnight or 48 hour, not that most people follow the rules) camping spots, there are a lot of people who come and go, they have all different kinds of cars. Some come in their flash new 4WDs towing their mini-mansion vans, others in Falcon sedans towing modest vans, then we have camper trailers and backpackers with their little vans or tents. I often drive past some of these sites and wonder about the people there; who are they, why are they there, are they hiding from something, who have they met and did they have any twitchy feelings about someone they met along the way? I wonder if the cars belonged to someone who travelled in from somewhere far away for a specific purpose.

It's just odd that despite the repeated pleas by police for anyone in the area to come forward they still don't know who these cars belong to. I think that's why I'm wondering if that's why they're now putting it out there so that someone out of the area, perhaps out of the state, or like a grey nomad, can click and say, "hey, I know someone with a car like that." Maybe police have an inkling of who owns or drives the cars and they need someone to come in and kind of confirm that. I think my thoughts have been triggered the published photo of BS at a caravan park or something like that.

But why wait a year this is about finding a missing beautiful now 4 year old boy who needs to be home, if these cars are important then it should of being released straight away not for strategic reasons a YEAR later.

There's always the possibility that this is a diversion so the culprits think they are smooth sailing.

“If (William’s) name comes up and someone changes the subject or is talking incessantly about it, we want to know,” he told The Daily Telegraph.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rs-triple-0-call/story-fni0cx12-1227515718766

I find that strange that, if someone changes the subject of William, it could be seen as suspicious. Not everybody wants to talk about his disappearance.

Yeah I agree that's strange. People talking a lot about william? That narrows it down to (I would hope) a few tens of thousands of people ... ?!

There's always the possibility that this is a diversion so the culprits think they are smooth sailing.
I see what you mean! Police may know who the vehicle's belong too or think they do and are watching to see what those people do or how they act. Maybe they need more proof that they were actually there. Just my thoughts.

The father is a businessman and the parents appear well off. Has anyone ever considered the possibility that this was a planned abduction and a request for ransom was never
made because the person(s) got cold feet because of all the media attention. It appears that someone was casing the place now that the info about the cars is being released.
I am just putting it out there because of the Maddie Pulver case and a recent case in Germany. Maybe this has nothing to do with sex offenders .

"Trying to identify the owners without alerting them." Sounds to me like they may have a good idea who the vehicle's belong to and now want to put pressure on them and to try to get anyone else who knows of anything to call in so they can build a more solid case. JMO

That's what I'm thinking, but with way less words than my train of thought :)

I wonder if this is released because of the information about the grandparent's groups. Are those arrested linked to these cars? Are any of those multitudes of people recently arrested for historical abuse crimes linked to these cars?

I'm trying to think of any other case where it has been verified that a paedophile RING abducted a child. I know that plenty of paedophiles have abducted kids but they were always acting alone or as a couple as far as I can remember. What's the MO for a paedophile ring to abduct a child?? Would they honestly snatch a child and then pass him or her around to other paedophiles, or use them to make child *advertiser censored*? The kids I can think of who have been rescued from paedophile rings are ones who were never reported missing... Usually because their own parents were part of the ring or voluntarily handed them over.
I just can't see an organised paedophile ring planning and abducting a random child and then keeping them alive - it's just too risky because everyone would be looking for the child, like they are for William.

I have been thinking about this too. There was talk on previous threads about there being people high in office involved in crimes against children, like politicians, judges, business people etc. I wonder if the taking of William was not as opportunistic as claimed? Could it have been pay-back for something? I AM NOT claiming or alleging the foster parents were involved in anything to do with William's disappearance, ever. Maybe I just watch too much Criminal Minds :(

On a side note, a comment I read by someone on a social media page asked about the father having to make or take a phone call in town or wherever because of lack of phone reception. The question was asked why he couldn't have used the house phone to make or take that call. Do we know if the 000 call made by William's mum was made on a mobile phone or fixed line?

I see what you mean! Police may know who the vehicle's belong too or think they do and are watching to see what those people do or how they act. Maybe they need more proof that they were actually there. Just my thoughts.

Yes, or the cars don't even exist. Remember that all media releases are strategic, so perhaps while everyone 'focuses' on these cars a completely different and covert operation is in place. I hope.

I totally agree with you kiwi50. I live on the Sunshine Coast in Qld not far from where Daniel Morcombe was abducted. Bruce and Denise were immediately able to take fast action in the search for Daniel (something that William*s parents were not able to do, subject to the circumstances of secrecy around their identity).

When Daniel first went missing there were flyers printed that were placed in all shop windows, on buses, on bus shelters, on peoples vehicles, on taxis, even on milk cartons, on large billboards all down the Bruce Highway, on peoples mail boxes etc.etc.!!! They left no stone unturned as they even became involved themselves with searching. With all this happening so soon after Daniel went missing, it still took 6 YEARS WITH ALL THIS PUBLICITY from beginning of Daniel*s abduction until COWAN was arrested.

I feel very frustrated that OUR DARLING LITTLE WILLIAM was not given the same opportunity because of the secrecy around his troubled life. I pray for William*s parents every day that WILLIAM will be returned to them, but I am afraid of what the outcome might be. I have followed this Forum from DAY 1.

Yes, or the cars don't even exist. Remember that all media releases are strategic, so perhaps while everyone 'focuses' on these cars a completely different and covert operation is in place. I hope.

Don't even exist? I can't imagine what covert operation you could be meaning.
Why would the police say they were there when they weren't? Sorry that I'm just not understanding your theory.

"Trying to identify the owners without alerting them." Sounds to me like they may have a good idea who the vehicle's belong to and now want to put pressure on them and to try to get anyone else who knows of anything to call in so they can build a more solid case. JMO

I agree... I get a strong feeling that they have a particular person(s) in mind, but the evidence is more circumstantial than they would like to get a conviction.

The father is a businessman and the parents appear well off. Has anyone ever considered the possibility that this was a planned abduction and a request for ransom was never
made because the person(s) got cold feet because of all the media attention. It appears that someone was casing the place now that the info about the cars is being released.
I am just putting it out there because of the Maddie Pulver case and a recent case in Germany. Maybe this has nothing to do with sex offenders .

Thanks EllaN. This idea has been flagged in previous threads. I find it interesting that with the introduction of these cars, a number of previous theories are surfacing. IMO there are a few theories that haven't been eliminated in my mind, it's just that the information to rule them in or out isn't available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow