Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes i think LE should hold things close to the vest until they are absolutely certain with evidence to nail their perp. JMO.

Which is exactly what LE have been doing for 12 months. What I want to know is, was it the intention of LE for the whole BS thing with the media to get so out of control? Or were they planning to keep everything relating to him close to the vest?

Someone would have to go there and park in a no through road, knowing the father had gone, the family walk inside to leave the child on the drive. They would have to wait until a parent lapsed in reason leaving their child on the drive, at that time. And hope no one was watching or driving past.

You could wait days for the ducks to line up. Someone would have to stalk that scenario in a no through road at risk being seen in waiting.

Daniel Morcombe's accused killer (Brett Cowan) casually told undercover police officers posing as criminal gang members he was an "opportunistic offender", a court has heard.

Brett Cowan admitted he's opportunistic like it was a part of his trade in a resume.
I'd be surprised if a creep would lie in wait for days, but it's possible if they liked to perv.
Like Daniel, Little William was there at the wrong time where evil was.
Brett Cowan described Daniel as 'a real cutie'. Opportunistic, lazy filth like the mongrel who STOLE William.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...ic-offender-20140303-33yng.html#ixzz3lKZR58as
Follow us: @brisbanetimes on Twitter | brisbanetimes on Facebook

Which is exactly what LE have been doing for 12 months. What I want to know is, was it the intention of LE for the whole BS thing with the media to get so out of control? Or were they planning to keep everything relating to him close to the vest?

I wish i knew too. The thing is if none of it has any validity the media leave themselves wide open to a libel lawsuit i would think? Look at the success of the McCann's in suing media in the U.K.
I did also read in msm recently when familiarising myself with this case that the judge that let BS out on bail did so because of the weakness of the case from 30 yrs. ago. If they didn't have anything then i wonder what makes them think the prosecution against him will be successful now? I really don't know what to think about it all?
I also read there was another hearing scheduled for him around the 29th. July, but couldn't find anything about that, so maybe they have postponed it or something?

Yeah I'm not sure what the outcome of the July hearing was but the next mention is September 23

Question...BS has been referred to as POI so if the police point their inquiries elsewhere then BS could very well sue? Is this what he's preparing to do?

The odds were extremely high that BS was to be there at the time whereas being in a quiet rural cul-de-sac 'twas lower odds that another peddo was around No. 48.

I'm not a betting person but I'm willing to lay odds right now.

The thing that's always baffled me is if he is involved, to any degree, why would he put himself in the spotlight? Assuming he had help, why not arrange to fix the washing machine, get himself out of the picture, then arrange for the abduction after the fact? Just seems so brazen otherwise

I'm thinking somebody else (but not a lawyer) wrote the statement for BS. He even stuffs up on the wording at one point (which he wouldn't do if it were his own words).
And he would use the name Tyrrell because that is the only name that has been released publicly. Although many of us know the grandmother's name, it's not something that is reported on the media etc.

It looks like a practice run for something bigger. What's about to go down?

Yeah I'm not sure what the outcome of the July hearing was but the next mention is September 23

Thanks for your reply. It will be interesting to see what happens with it all.

Question...BS has been referred to as POI so if the police point their inquiries elsewhere then BS could very well sue? Is this what he's preparing to do?

The odds were extremely high that BS was to be there at the time whereas being in a quiet rural cul-de-sac 'twas lower odds that another peddo was around No. 48.

I'm not a betting person but I'm willing to lay odds right now.

I'm not sure if naming him a person of interest would hold any grounds to sue, if he is named a suspect that might change things though.
I would want to see something more concrete evidence wise before i would place any bets, but BS could well be involved although perhaps in an indirect way if not more directly?

Just wondering out aloud if the new owner's have friends or family who might have gone and looked at the house from the outside and have cars similar to the description released by police?

Neighbours came out to help find William so did the word get out and some neighbours drove to Benaroon Drive to help search? Are those cars what mum saw after William was taken and the search was already underway?

The thing that's always baffled me is if he is involved, to any degree, why would he put himself in the spotlight? Assuming he had help, why not arrange to fix the washing machine, get himself out of the picture, then arrange for the abduction after the fact? Just seems so brazen otherwise

It's difficult to say at this stage, but i guess people have all sorts of reasons for doing what they do.

wish the eyes for lies body language people could analyze this recent bs you tube video

Why am I thinking of Gerard Baden-Clay coming forward with his unconvincing blubbering bottom lip. Total fail!! :floorlaugh:

I really am trying to find one good reason for BS releasing his video.
I guess he confirmed he was there on the 18th Sept. There had been discussion at least on WS as to what day he returned although Colin had already told us in the week following.
I guess one reason could be to make it known that he has no idea how his best mate and son had got the idea that he was supposed to be at he house the day William was taken.

Doesn't his old neighbour from Wellington go to court on Monday 14th Sept.
I wonder if the media will be covering that?

It's difficult to say at this stage, but i guess people have all sorts of reasons for doing what they do.

I don't know obviously if bs is involved but just for arguments sake he isn't. I can imagine he would just be sitting at home angry, bitter and miserable. He's lost his business, his foster grandchildren and the whole country is talking about him. He probably does not trust the media as has already tried to sue them and wants everyone to know it's not him. He's fed up. So that was his way of getting his version out on his own terms maybe.

If he is guilty however I'm more confused as to why he would post the video. He does not give much detail except the dates of the visit. He could of elaborated on his alibi etc? It was not a detailed defence.

I'm more inclined I think to say involved as he did not elaborate but not sure. His behaviour on the video does not imply he is more guilty though IMO. He was reading a script so clearly no eye contact and slipped up on a few words but nothing significant. It's like it's a media game from both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding the cars too everyone keeps asking why it took a year. My thoughts are that if they came out earlier the perpetrators would of just disposed of the cars. By their sightings being keep quiet they might of believed they had not been seen so more relaxed about being seen again. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like a couple of other websleuthers out there,,,,, I too wondered "to what gain" was this video all about?

Yes, someone was allegedly wandering around his yard on Monday night and he was scared. Poor thing.

This is about an alleged Paedophile. This is all about BS. (in BS mind, the world revolves around HIS universe)
We know this case is about WT, but in our POI's mind, to speddo, it's all about HIM.

So, I am not sure if the release of this video was meant for MSM, or for the private (but closed) group.

Regardless, I feel that he was wanting to correct the incorrect reporting...and all he could say was that he was not in the WT house nor Benaroon Dr other than the (9th..was it?) and the 18th. mmm

Why would you not take the opportunity to say ...I went here that day, then there, and the next day went..here/there....How about easing the minds of people who really do find him suspicious? How about telling us more about everything? (I doubt he checked with the Police prior to releasing the video, so he probably wasn't advised what to say, or what not to say)
What he didn't say was so much more telling.........all those gaps........He has just missed a great opportunity to clear his name of this crime, yet still he remains a POI. (perhaps not the only POI, but at least the most visible POI).

MOO. of course.

It was initially reported in MSM that William's sister is younger than him. Later reports were that she is older and I believe that is the case. It was also reported in MSM that William's sister went inside to go to the toilet at the time he disappeared. So from what we can gather William's mother and sister were inside the house, it's not clear where the grandmother was and little William was still outside in the yard. This was discussed in previous threads complete with links. The thing is the story constantly changes in MSM, so really it's anybody's guess as to who was where when William disappeared.

60 minutes video part 1 - 11:20
At the time William was excitedly waiting for his father to return. He and his 4 year old sister would often make a game of it.
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/stories/2015/september/where-is-william/

That is the first confirmation I have seen of Williams sisters age.
I am assuming at the time indicates she was 4 yrs on the day her brother disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3