Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's the issue here that BS wasn't bought to the attention of investigators until December so what were they doing all that time pray tell. He should have been on their radar from the get go, even if he had been a POI it doesn't take nearly 3 months to investigate behind the scene or find out about historical offences of a man who lived a normal existence without a criminal record. His properties should have been raided months before, the car sightings should have been reported as a priority, it's taken a year to report and they still have no idea who they belong to.

The police were just too slow, end of story. Changing the lead investigator mid-way shows something wasn't right.

There's the issue here that BS wasn't bought to the attention of investigators until December so what were they doing all that time pray tell. He should have been on their radar from the get go, even if he had been a POI it doesn't take nearly 3 months to investigate behind the scene or find out about historical offences of a man who lived a normal existence without a criminal record. His properties should have been raided months before, the car sightings should have been reported as a priority, it's taken a year to report and they still have no idea who they belong to.

The police were just too slow, end of story. Changing the lead investigator mid-way shows something wasn't right.

Is it true that William was a fostered child or is that just a rumor on the internet? I have read in msm that his life got off on a bad start so i wonder what all that means?

WILLIAM’S TROUBLED LIFE WAS IMPROVING WHEN HIS FAMILY’S PEACE WAS SHATTERED

Janet Fife-Yeomans

FOR someone so young, William* Tyrell’s upbringing was far too troubled. But the little boy had seemed to be regaining some normalcy in his life when he went missing four months ago.

For complicated legal reasons, the three-year-old’s family has never been named but a family friend described William as a “happy, cheeky, adventurous” boy.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...192659824?sv=17fc8d204f7431b252d6fa93b419a2ff

WILLIAM’S TROUBLED LIFE WAS IMPROVING WHEN HIS FAMILY’S PEACE WAS SHATTERED

Janet Fife-Yeomans

FOR someone so young, William* Tyrell’s upbringing was far too troubled. But the little boy had seemed to be regaining some normalcy in his life when he went missing four months ago.

For complicated legal reasons, the three-year-old’s family has never been named but a family friend described William as a “happy, cheeky, adventurous” boy.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...192659824?sv=17fc8d204f7431b252d6fa93b419a2ff

It says his past must remain a mystery...it couldn't be related?

It was a ONE OFF that Daniel Morcombe went on the bus that day to do some Christmas shopping at Sunshine Plaza.

Bruce and Denise Morcombe had to go to Brisbane on that particular day, otherwise they would have driven Daniel to Sunshine Plaza.

When they arrived home and Daniel was not there, Alarm bells rang immediately for Denise as she felt that was very strange and out of character for Daniel. If I remember correctly, police were notified that night and the search started immediately. I live close to where Daniel was abducted - SO VERY VERY SAD !!!

It was a ONE OFF that Daniel Morcombe caught the bus that day to do some shopping at Sunshine Plaza. The bus did not stop for him and then he was abducted. He had the face of an angel. Bruce and Denise had to go to Brisbane for the day, otherwise they would normally have driven Daniel. When they arrived home late afternoon and Daniel was not home, alarm bells rang for Denise as it was strange and out of character for Daniel. Denise contacted police that night and the search started almost immediately. I live very close to where Daniel was abducted - VERY VERY SAD CASE !!!

It makes me wonder why Little William*s parents decided to leave a day before they had originally planned. They picked the children up to their surprise from kinder on the Thursday. Was someone who was planning to abduct Little William in the know they were to leave on the Friday so the parents left a day before to confuse whoever may have been watching them.

While there is a lull in comments, I thought I'd ask GENERAL questions about fostering in Australia. In the past when someone has broached the subject there has been an immediate WARNING reply posted. Please understand I am not referring to WT or his biological family or his foster family.

1. When a child is fostered is the foster family always kept a secret from outsiders? Would teachers know?

2. Can the foster family tell people that they have a foster child (like neighbors, etc.)?

3. Is this to protect the child from possibly being "stolen" back by biological family, or is just considered confidential info, or for another reason?

4. Is there ever communication between foster fam and bio fam?

The rules are different where I am--I "know" a few foster parents and it is no secret. They don't talk about the details of why the have the child, tho (at least not to casual acquaintances). So maybe someone can shed some light on the rules?

The thing that's always baffled me is if he is involved, to any degree, why would he put himself in the spotlight? Assuming he had help, why not arrange to fix the washing machine, get himself out of the picture, then arrange for the abduction after the fact? Just seems so brazen otherwise

In response to your post, I am with you there....Why bring more attention to yourself without a better explanation? Yes, Criminals are brazen....

While there is a lull in comments, I thought I'd ask GENERAL questions about fostering in Australia. In the past when someone has broached the subject there has been an immediate WARNING reply posted. Please understand I am not referring to WT or his biological family or his foster family.

1. When a child is fostered is the foster family always kept a secret from outsiders? Would teachers know?

2. Can the foster family tell people that they have a foster child (like neighbors, etc.)?

3. Is this to protect the child from possibly being "stolen" back by biological family, or is just considered confidential info, or for another reason?

4. Is there ever communication between foster fam and bio fam?

The rules are different where I am--I "know" a few foster parents and it is no secret. They don't talk about the details of why the have the child, tho (at least not to casual acquaintances). So maybe someone can shed some light on the rules?

I think discussion can be quite open between individuals - we have a foster carer at my kids' child care centre and everyone knows she is, and that the kids are fostered etc.

The problem is that a foster carer, or child in care, cannot be identified as such in the media without express permission of the Director of Child Protective Services or whatever the relevant group (each state etc is different).

I think that's what's being alluded to here - http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...ver-hear-the-truth-about-william-tyrell-22122 ie I think they're lamenting the fact that such permission hasn't been given which would help people stop suspecting the family and concentrate on identifying the culprit without wasting time and effort worrying about whom it's not.

Sure what the public knows/thinks isn't a big deal as long as the police know, but at the same time civilians might well pick up on clues or hear someone talking, and (confirmation bias) discount it and not report it if they're set in their belief that the family are involved.

Any vehicle or any person coming into Benaroon Drive is conspicuous. The neighbours all know each other and each other’s vehicles — strangers and strange vehicles are noticed.

There were reports someone had dropped into the local general store and asked for directions to Benaroon Drive. Fehon says they are glad to receive all information and have followed up all leads, but, tellingly, no alert has been issued about that person or their vehicle. If there was solid evidence, they would want to get it out to the public.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...064608526?sv=625ffbcecbc1a0de87b17eff75e8197c

:thinking:

I believe it turned out to be Batar Creek Road that the stranger was asking directions to rather than Benaroon. Interestingly, Batar Creek Rd is also the location of an empty house from which strange noises were reported as having come from during the search (photo of this house provided earlier by Apollosong I believe). I don't think this connection has been properly explored yet in this forum. Sorry no links ... I'm drawing on memory here which may well be a bit off! I did point out this connection some time earlier if anyone feels the urge to go digging through my past comments where perhaps links can be traced.

I believe it turned out to be Batar Creek Road that the stranger was asking directions to rather than Benaroon. Interestingly, Batar Creek Rd is also the location of an empty house from which strange noises were reported as having come from during the search (photo of this house provided earlier by Apollosong I believe). I don't think this connection has been properly explored yet in this forum. Sorry no links ... I'm drawing on memory here which may well be a bit off! I did point out this connection some time earlier if anyone feels the urge to go digging through my past comments where perhaps links can be traced.

Was that the house with the rusty tin roof?

Podcast :William Tyrrell: His mum and dad's most detailed interview - Part 1

https://soundcloud.com/daily-telegr...d-dads-most-detailed-interview-part-1/s-6zK7x

On the drive to pick up her sister that night at the airport Mum remembered having seen the cars parked across the road.
Initially she saw them when she opened the curtains. It was unusual to see cars parked on the street, she thought.
She next saw them when she was playing with William.
They were not there when she was searching for William.

The owners of those cars have not come forward.
They may have seen William - they may have seen what happened to William.

Has anyone seen the latest Sunrise post to facebook. A posterhas made 3 posts, one includes a photo of a child that looks remarkably like William. I dont know how to post a link. I am sorry if I am breaking the rules but can someone have a look for me and share the link.

Have a look at the facebook Sunrise page from about an hour ago. The comments on the headlines post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3