Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it turned out to be Batar Creek Road that the stranger was asking directions to rather than Benaroon. Interestingly, Batar Creek Rd is also the location of an empty house from which strange noises were reported as having come from during the search (photo of this house provided earlier by Apollosong I believe). I don't think this connection has been properly explored yet in this forum. Sorry no links ... I'm drawing on memory here which may well be a bit off! I did point out this connection some time earlier if anyone feels the urge to go digging through my past comments where perhaps links can be traced.

I was thinking more generally - not in particular the man asking for directions but vehicles that we now know were seen in the street.
No alert has been issued, if there were solid evidence we would want to get it out to the public.

As Williams Mum said these cars may have seen William or may have seen what happened to him.
Very long time releasing this information.
Neighbours were coming and going that morning. I wonder if anyone else did see the cars parked on the side of the road?

Have a look at the facebook Sunrise page from about an hour ago. The comments on the headlines post.

that is the photo i mentioned awhile back from the police board where i mentioned it was not a cheery happy family photo like the others, he looks very sad and distant, i wondered if it was a photo found on an internet site?
not sure if the sunrise fb site is approved here to link to or not?
looking at the photo again he appears to have an injury to his cheek, i feel like crying, he looks so sad!

Thinking about lots of scenarios for these 2 cars. Were the driver's under the influence and sleeping in their cars, woke up drunk still and run WT over and panicked? Had they come to do burglaries of the area and waiting for every body to go to work etc. on a Friday morning? Had they been following the family or GM and had them under surveillance? When WT was by himself did he see these people and recognise them or see them doing something dodgy and they panicked and nabbed him. Unlikely it was people looking at real estate as it seems the cars were there for at least 2 hours.

that is the photo i mentioned awhile back from the police board where i mentioned it was not a cheery happy family photo like the others, he looks very sad and distant, i wondered if it was a photo found on an internet site?
looking at the photo again he appears to have an injury to his cheek, i feel like crying, he looks so sad!
Wow, first time I've seen that photo. The posts attached to photo are a very interesting read if anything.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

https://soundcloud.com/daily-telegr...d-dads-most-detailed-interview-part-1/s-6zK7x

11:27 William's mother said..

There is some stranger who has him and all he would want from us is safety and comfort to take him back home.
He would be absolutely petrified. Whatever this person has done with him ....he would be scared out of his wits.
It would be just awful ....awful.

My heart aches for Williams family.
Whether William is foster, bio, kin or adopted matters little. imo
It is very clear listening to his parents that he is a much loved, adored and treasured little boy.
Give him back.

William also has a large bruise peeking out from under his shirt on his left shoulder (right of photo). He looks different in this photo. i dont know if he looks older or younger (leaning towards older). I wonder if the police allowed this photo to be seen in the 60 minutes interview to show the perp. that they know he has been taken and is still alive and that they wont stop looking. Alternatively, this photo could be from an earlier time and is a docs photo and the reason he was in foster care. Very sad. Please find William.

do these look like the two cars? i did a google street view "drive' starting at 2 batar creek drive and followed the road all the way, crossing a little wooden bridge and came upon this group of 2 cars and people having a roadside break, white hatchback station wagon and dark blue sedan,

https://www.google.com/maps/@-31.65...4!1sH92vu4o-CzeyolVERK--vQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

It's dated March 2010. Google maps images can be quite old, depending on how often an area gets done.

Interesting mum said she went to pick up her sister from the airport- was that the day William went missing? And what airport is closest to Kendall? How far away is Coffs?
I have never heard this before. Im not surprised that people who are following this case in MSM are suspicious of the foster parents. So much secrecy and information being held close to the LE chest. As a separate issue does anyone know why the lead investigator was changed in this case. It may have been explained previously but I dont remember seeing it.

William also has a large bruise peeking out from under his shirt on his left shoulder (right of photo). He looks different in this photo. i dont know if he looks older or younger (leaning towards older). I wonder if the police allowed this photo to be seen in the 60 minutes interview to show the perp. that they know he has been taken and is still alive and that they wont stop looking. Alternatively, this photo could be from an earlier time and is a docs photo and the reason he was in foster care. Very sad. Please find William.

in my opinion, to me the photo looks like it was taken from somewhere else since he was abducted and possibly the evidence he is still alive and not being treated well, he is in danger so police are being very careful and strategic, the photo being shown on 60minutes will be strategic, they know that whoever took william is reading and watching everything

It's dated March 2010. Google maps images can be quite old, depending on how often an area gets done.

i know its 2010 but find the combination and models, colours of the two cars quite a coincidence? and a group of older people, in the area william went missing from.

in my opinion, to me the photo looks like it was taken from somewhere else since he was abducted and possibly the evidence he is still alive and not being treated well, he is in danger so police are being very careful and strategic, the photo being shown on 60minutes will be strategic, they know that whoever took william is reading and watching everything
Also the photo to the right . Is it a t shirt? Maybe in reference to the tshirt found by the plumber in BS septic system.

Hi guys, haven't been able to join in and keep up....sorry if this is annoying, but why weren't all these new details released when William was first taken, and the other thing, I glimpsed a heading that Bill Spedding has released a video ????? or am I going bat eyed....thankyou...*advertiser censored*

Here is a screenshot from the 60 Minutes video. Is he wearing a Spiderman outfit? Also the photo is separate from the others.

View attachment 81275
I agree that he looks older. In the pictures before his disappearance, you can still see the last little bit of baby chub and roundness in his face, and in this picture his face is leaner and more defined.

I think every minute of that 60 minutes episode was very planned and methodical and I have no doubt this picture was included to send a message.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Trying to figure out what those splotches are in the photo?

Also the photo to the right . Is it a t shirt? Maybe in reference to the tshirt found by the plumber in BS septic system.

I think that might be the -tshirt his mum made him wear underneath the spiderman suit?

Trying to figure out what those splotches are in the photo?

Looking at in on the video maybe they are wall stickers? Perhaps in a kids bedroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc