Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did not once look at the camera. Why read from a piece of paper? Couldn't he have just said whatever he wanted to say with sincerity?

I think he was probably reading from his computer screen and recording with a webcam.

Trying to figure out what those splotches are in the photo?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

could the wall splotches be where old pictures have been pulled off the wall?
wish we could read whats written above the spiderman tshirt photo

Hi guys, haven't been able to join in and keep up....sorry if this is annoying, but why weren't all these new details released when William was first taken, and the other thing, I glimpsed a heading that Bill Spedding has released a video ????? or am I going bat eyed....thankyou...*advertiser censored*
Hi olli!

The info about the white station wagon and grayish sedan are new info.

Yes he did. You can find it upthread or on YouTube. It's quite a sight ;)

Here is a screenshot from the 60 Minutes video. Is he wearing a Spiderman outfit? Also the photo is separate from the others.

View attachment 81275

Looking at the photo on facebook it seems unsettling but also distorted. Looking at this screenshot it now looks to me like it's potentially a selfie taken by William....?

Facebook. A Current Affair post regarding William. Interesting post from a former docs worker.

He looks younger in the pic to the right IMO. I have two boys and they both had similar chub on the faces when younger :)

Looking at the photo on facebook it seems unsettling but also distorted. Looking at this screenshot it now looks to me like it's potentially a selfie taken by William....?

Looking at this now I think it could be a screen shot during a facetime/skpe session. Wow. If this is the case the person who has him allows him to talk to someone over the internet. Could this mean this is someone who has taken him for reasons other than sexual abuse?

Trying to figure out what those splotches are in the photo?

attachment.php

Walls look damaged. It kinda does look like he's looking at a computer. It's hard to look at the lens when the people you see are lower on the screen.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 418

It kind of looks like a photo of a screen shot, like he was skyping someone or a webcam shot? Its not as clear as the other photographs.

i know its 2010 but find the combination and models, colours of the two cars quite a coincidence? and a group of older people, in the area william went missing from.

White cars are incredibly common so I put no stock in it's presence at least. And it's a hatchback and I don't think either car was described as a hatchback and that magna is a brighter blue than I think they had described the other car as being. The photo was taken 4.5 years before William went missing. He wasn't even born when that photo was taken.

Oops sorry louisepiglet, I hadn't noticed you wrote the same thing!

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...c0uoxAI_6bqEEzHHVA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

This google shot is from 2010 has no bearing whats so ever but the thing that struck me is there are 3 people seen at different properties in one single view.
One bloke checking his letter box in side street. One bloke in red t- shirt in the yard and further down there is a bloke on his ride on mower.

Ok I do not know how to post the google shot.
Hope this is OK to post - drive from no: 11 to 7 and you see 3 people on that short trip.

We have heard from a few neighbours who knows there may have been one or two out on the 12th Sept last year.

Hi olli!

The info about the white station wagon and grayish sedan are new info.

Yes he did. You can find it upthread or on YouTube. It's quite a sight ;)

Thankyou krig101 I appreciate that xxxx

Just wondering if anyone is able to discern what is in picture / photo etc the frame behind him? I've tried but without success.

It kind of looks like a photo of a screen shot, like he was skyping someone or a webcam shot? Its not as clear as the other photographs.

Just wondering if anyone is able to discern what is in picture / photo etc the frame behind him? I've tried but without success.

Initially I thought it was a wall mounted speaker but I don't think so. The middle of it where it's black looks like boots maybe? And the red parts look like carpet? And it's hung on the wall sideways? The frame doesn't look like a regular size if it was hanging the right way

that is the photo i mentioned awhile back from the police board where i mentioned it was not a cheery happy family photo like the others, he looks very sad and distant, i wondered if it was a photo found on an internet site?
not sure if the sunrise fb site is approved here to link to or not?
looking at the photo again he appears to have an injury to his cheek, i feel like crying, he looks so sad!

I remember seeing a photo of William somewhere (maybe an FB post) where he had old bruising to the left hand side of his face just under and to the side of his eye. FM had commented that William had tripped on a rug and hit his head on a bookcase/shelf when they were leaving preschool. Can't make out if this is the same photo as too small on my device. From memory I think he had an apricot coloured t-shirt/sloppy joe on.

If you look at the image on the video rather than on the posted photo it is a bit clearer. Somebody posted the link upthread. To me it looks like a painting of a white butterfly (but you can only see half of it, one wing)with a curly red spiral border painted around it? Also underneath it there are what appears to me three stickers and one of them looks like something from the muppets, it has pigtails and is wearing a green top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne