Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want this to become a cold case. I don't want this moved to "missing but not forgotten." I don't want BS to be occasionally referenced in whatever low quality publication as a "former POI who's been moving on with his life" or what have you. I don't want to hear detectives claiming they're doing all they can despite low resources, that they haven't forgotten, 10 years from now. I want someone to grow a soul in their empty husk of a skinbag and I want them to do it TODAY. How does it feel, I wonder, to be the primary reason people wish they had nothing to do with this world every time they think about the things YOU'VE done?

Oh dear! You know, I knew it was September and actually thought we were in September! Time for a rest and re-jig I think!

Spedding is due to front Campbelltown court on 23 September. See Frogwell's post #798 at the link below.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...l-NSW-12-Sept-2014-13&p=11970259#post11970259

As far as we know this will only be a mention. Because BS is pleading not guilty to the charges, at some stage there will be a committal hearing where a magistrate decides if there is enough evidence to send the case to trial before a judge and jury. It could be another 12 months or so before this case goes to trial if at all. The magistrate at the committal hearing may just rule that there is not enough evidence and throw the case out.

Thousands expected at walk for missing William Tyrell

More than 100,000 people are expected to participate in walks throughout Australia as part of a campaign to raise awareness for missing New South Wales boy, William Tyrell.

Walk 4 William will see 170 groups nationally, and five groups overseas, walk through their suburbs in an attempt to bring the four-year-old home.

The initiative takes place on September 12, marking one year since William, then three, disappeared from his grandmother’s home in Kendall, NSW.

By
Josh Money

25 Aug 2015 - 4:45 PM UPDATED 6 HOURS AGO

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2015/08/25/thousands-expected-walk-missing-william-tyrell
Karen Boland conceived the idea for a national awareness campaign in April after NSW Police found new information to suggest the missing child from the mid-north-coast may still be alive.

“We’ve got a little boy out here. He’s just turned four, [and] police believe he’s still alive.”

I really hope William is still alive. But hope he is not suffering.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I e followed her case from day one and am too surprised and how little people know about her disappearance. 😞

I have been reading sweet little lonzies thread and I saw an interesting post 784, about "criminal awareness space" I won't paraphrase is as it does mention outcomes that aren't whatwe hope for little wt, I still have hope that he is alive. What I found interesting though was the information about geographic profiling and the areas that people commit crimes as aposed to where they live etc. Just my oppinion.

Hi guys, long-time lurker, first-time poster here :) Just wanted to check in here first since I live close to where little William disappeared (about 40 min drive away) so he is always on my mind. I feel like there is going to be a break in the case soon, I'm not sure why, just the feeling I get.

Hi guys, long-time lurker, first-time poster here :) Just wanted to check in here first since I live close to where little William disappeared (about 40 min drive away) so he is always on my mind. I feel like there is going to be a break in the case soon, I'm not sure why, just the feeling I get.

Welcome AnnaBear. I certainly hope you're right and there will be a break in the case soon.

Hi all, I have been reading along for months, but never posted. I have a 3 year old boy and a 5 y/o girl myself. This case hit me hard from day one. I get so sad thinking about little William.

I saw an ad tonight for next weeks 60 minutes on Channel 9...
"For the first time William Tyrrell's parents tell the full story..."

Hopefully this will be a bit more insight into the case?
At least some fresh media attention.

Welcome newbies :)
Thanks for the info about 60 Minutes. I'll definitely be watching it.
And yes, usually there is a break in the case after a lonnng silence (which is what we have had.)

I don't want this to become a cold case. I don't want this moved to "missing but not forgotten." I don't want BS to be occasionally referenced in whatever low quality publication as a "former POI who's been moving on with his life" or what have you. I don't want to hear detectives claiming they're doing all they can despite low resources, that they haven't forgotten, 10 years from now. I want someone to grow a soul in their empty husk of a skinbag and I want them to do it TODAY. How does it feel, I wonder, to be the primary reason people wish they had nothing to do with this world every time they think about the things YOU'VE done?
If it's any consolation, William won't be forgotten just as young Daniel Morcombe was never out of the spotlight in the 10 years he was missing. There will be marches, campaigns, whatever it takes to find William. Mr Morcombe has been vocal about William's case and it's good to know that little William has such strong people behind him.

Gary Jubelin won't rest either.

Can't believe it's nearly a year since William disappeared. I remember watching this case, Colton Turner, Isabella Grogan-Cannella, Cassie Compton and Jenice Wright all went missing around the same time. So many different outcomes.

Can't believe it's nearly a year since William disappeared. I remember watching this case, Colton Turner, Isabella Grogan-Cannella, Cassie Compton and Jenice Wright all went missing around the same time. So many different outcomes.

Wow, you are right. It is hard to believe it has been a year! I truly hope his family gets answers soon.

Welcome newbies :)
Thanks for the info about 60 Minutes. I'll definitely be watching it.
And yes, usually there is a break in the case after a lonnng silence (which is what we have had.)

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone watched this Sixty Minutes? I can't find any information about it.

Are the parents going public or will they be hidden again.

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member