Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the parents going public or will they be hidden again.

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

That hasn't been revealed yet leep. From the preview it looks like the parents are partially revealed, (mouth, shadowed profile etc.). It is so sad that this lovely couple can't reveal their identity because of the legalities surrounding William. I'm sure they would both want to state their case bare faced in front of any and all media in Australia.

60 mins preview voice over says "unseen evidence and new hope"." Unprecedented look at investigation. Looks like an interview with Gary jubelin, I'm praying for something to come of this, this poor family have suffered so terribly and its painful to watch how much they love their boy, but they can't look away and neither will we until he is found. probably should buy more tissues. Just my oppinion.

Is there any way to watch this after broadcast or during outside of Australia?

Does the link for jump in work if you click on it? Im not sure if it worksoutside Australia.They put whole stories in there and also extended interviews etc. If that link works for you then you should be able to watch the whole story after it has aired here on Sunday night.

heres the link to the channel nine jump in option for watching their broadcasts, if you can watch any of these videos you should be able to view it on sunday/monday
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/

and if the geo blocker is stopping you , a vpn will fix that....theres plenty around these days....cloak, hola, express vpn etc

http://m.news-mail.com.au/news/heartbreak-continues-for-william/2760554/

"And why someone wouldn't come forward and tell police what they know - however miniscule in detail it might be - is just mind-boggling."

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Hmmm I cant help thinking this is very carefully worded......I am keen to watch the 60 Minutes interview (I also thought it was last week and watched all of last weeks show waiting for it). Has it really been a year?? Is it Michael Usher doing the interview? It looks like it will be hard to watch.

It does sound like they know someone knows something. Maybe they don't know who knows it, otherwise could they not charge them with something (obstructing the course of justice? Or have I just watched too many US shows...)... but then how do they prove they know it...

EDIT: Just realised that's not an official statement from police etc, just an editorial.

I'm really looking forward to the 60 Minutes piece, though I know it'll upset me all over again, to see Gary Jubelin interviewed as well.

in april police issued this statement...

Detective Superintendent Michael Willing confirmed this morning that police are pursuing reports of a paedophile ring operating in the area.
"We have information that we've received in relation to a paedophile ring that may be operating," he said.
"That's all I can say at this point. I don't want to compromise what we're doing in relation to that, but we have specific information about that."
He said police were moving fast with their investigation.
"We will pursue every single angle until we work out what has happened to William," he said.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...ts-make-emotional-plea-for-his-return/6399298

i wonder if this line of enquiry has brought them closer to finding little william, they seem to have reason to believe hes still alive and brought in experts in this field to assist, dr freda briggs and criminologist carol ronken research manager at bravehearts
http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...ate-in-australia/story-fns0kb1g-1227319493472

it seems they just need that tiny bit of info to progress, looking forward to the 6o minutes interview, hopefully it jolts someone into coming forward!

Police say they have no evidence to show that William is not alive....do they have evidence to show that lil William is alive ????
To me it sounds as though they do have evidence that the dear lil William is alive...or am I reading to much into the wording 'no evidence to show that he is not alive

He reveals that William's Spiderman suit is key to their investigation and, in a glimmer of hope, police say they have no evidence to show that he is not alive.
Officers in fact seized a Spiderman outfit which was dropped off at a Red Cross store in Coffs Harbour last month. It was forensically examined and retained as part of the mounting evidence.

Officers in fact seized a Spiderman outfit which was dropped off at a Red Cross store in Coffs Harbour last month. It was forensically examined and retained as part of the mounting evidence.

RSBM

Forensically examined and retained as evidence?

So does that mean it IS William's Spiderman Suit?????

just forwarding this very interesting link posted by member " crabstick" on the wynarka angel page

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/will...m_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_content=SocialFlow
Oh my!

A PAEDOPHILE ring police are investigating in relation to the suspected abduction of toddler William Tyrrell has been linked to a network of grandparents’ social groups on the NSW mid-north coast that is partially funded by the state government.

Nearly a year to the day since the now four-year-old vanished without a trace from his grandmother’s Kendall home, The Saturday Telegraph can reveal detectives are probing an organisation called GAPA, which stands for Grandparents As Parents Again, formed by UnitingCare Burnside and the Country Women’s Association.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member