Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
* Bickfords wife said "I have been married to the man for 47 years it has wrecked my life"
* Jones daughter said "he is not my father as far as I am concerned"
* The victims mother said "my daughter is deeply scarred and is still volatile"

Families act in different ways don't they.

Some just stick together.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/will...m_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_content=SocialFlow
Yup! And some are in complete denial. (Ex: texting the victim after hubby is arrested)

Sounds like this guy hid things very well.

So the locations of the billboards now makes sense to me. IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have to say that if a paedophile ring has been operating under the guise of a "grandparents group" or using that as a gateway to access a ring that is clever. Most people won't suspect a "grandparents" group of being anything but what it looks like, and wouldn't suspect anything.

By the way, it shouldn't need saying but I will, I condemn any paedophiles and whatever they do, I just think that it's a cunning way to have a paedophile ring more or less operating in open sight.

This gives me hope that the police are on to something and it will lead to little William...

I have to say that if a paedophile ring has been operating under the guise of a "grandparents group" or using that as a gateway to access a ring that is clever. Most people won't suspect a "grandparents" group of being anything but what it looks like, and wouldn't suspect anything.

By the way, it shouldn't need saying but I will, I condemn any paedophiles and whatever they do, I just think that it's a cunning way to have a paedophile ring more or less operating in open sight.
Very clever. What a way to stay under the radar. And it all makes sense. Been racking my brain for months trying to figure out how BS is a POI in this.

One of the offenders lives very close to BS according to report. Did BS deliver William there ?

hes such a beautiful little boy, it would be easy for one of these creeps to became obsessed with him, seeing him at a picnic or christmas party etc, just waiting for an opportunity to get him, if they heard he would be visiting that day, most likely playing outside, did they plan it with bs to be there when he came out?
neighbours heard the children playing and laughing, and so would someone waiting
its a small community and im sure williams grandmother would know a lot of these people through community work and sport etc, she would enjoy sharing stories about her grandchildren, and wasnt there mention early on about a christmas party where neighbours met william?
if bs was a part of this grandparents group, being a w/machine repairman, he would have the perfect cover to be in the area and collect, too many coincidences

Hmmm what about the well dressed man asking for directions to batar creek rd in the shop that morning?? We have heard no more of him. In my oppinon.

As the Herald Sun has reported....Anthony Jones lived across the road to Bill S in Wellington NSW. The mind boggles......

sorry, I couldn't post the link ??

Is my understanding correct:

•Police name BS as POI
•Police release they are investigating a pedophilia group in relation to WT's disappearance
•Police release the pedo group is linked to a grandparents support group, GAMA, and names two members who belong to both groups--Anthony Jones and Paul Bickford
•Anthony also lives across the street from BS
•BS was qualified to join GAMA as a grandparent raising a child

Did I miss anything?

I haven't posted on WT's case in some time (there are so many off limits areas, I didn't have much to contribute), but I check in almost daily. This is good the case is moving forward in some way.

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/news/will...m_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_content=SocialFlow

As the Herald Sun has reported....Anthony Jones lived across the road to Bill S in Wellington NSW. The mind boggles......

sorry, I couldn't post the link ??
Woah. That Is VERY interesting.....

Does anyone think these developments make it more or less likely WT is still alive?

Paul Bickford, GAMA's former president received a 16-month suspended sentence for assaulting an 11-year old girl with Asperger's syndrome. He was taking her to the store for lollies (is that candy?). Does that mean no prison time, as long as he doesn't get caught assaulting again? Disgraceful.

It feels like they are slowly tightening a noose with each release of information. I hope people with information are feeling the pressure!

Ah yes, very cunning, but that's the perfect scenario - scout leaders, churches, orphanages, sports coaches to name just a few.

Also, I could well be imagining this and have no figures to substantiate it, so it's pure speculation, but it seems to me that since a certain computer has been seized and then its owner charged with child abuse, that there have been a significant number of peadophile arrests, not just in this area, but Australia wide. Perhaps someone is 'assisting' police with their enquiries for leniency down the track?

Ah yes, very cunning, but that's the perfect scenario - scout leaders, churches, orphanages, sports coaches to name just a few.

Also, I could well be imagining this and have no figures to substantiate it, so it's pure speculation, but it seems to me that since a certain computer has been seized and then its owner charged with child abuse, that there have been a significant number of peadophile arrests, not just in this area, but Australia wide. Perhaps someone is 'assisting' police with their enquiries for leniency down the track?
Agreed, this trickle of information and regular mention of paedophile rings feels like something is about to go boom, fingers crossed they are slowly building a solid case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper