Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a better still-frame of the photo, skewed square (not a screen grab off my phone like my previous post). Clearly shows William's wearing a spidey outfit. The top right blotch on the wall looks to me like a Spiderman Wall Sticker. The other 'marks' on the wall look like little stickers (maybe action heros). The 'wall marks' don't encroach the white photo border, so not a printing artifact (the mark on the left is on the wall not photo). I don't think William's face or body looks bruised or distort....its just a poor image.
The hanging on the wall looks symmetrical (thanks bettiepageturner), so I've enhanced it a bit in the second attachment below. I tried a reverse Google Image search of this wall hanging image. Nothing pops up. Maybe a hand tapestry (from Nana?). I have a son the same age as William and when he gets a haircut he always looks older, so I don't believe those people on other FB pages suggesting he is "4 months older" in this shot. I believe this photo is taken in William's bedroom (or play area) leading up to Sept 12, 2014.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I have been thinking about this photo and how someone on previous thread commented it wasn't consistent with other photos of William. The previous photos/video of William place him in a middle to high socio-economic family situation (as do the speech patterns and what little we see of FM & D) whereas this one looks not to be IMO. Is it possible this photo was taken prior to William's (and his sister's) long term placement with his current family? Please excuse my frankness but as a foster child myself I often found myself (and siblings) in wildly differing environments.

Ben Fordham? Seriously?
Ben this is a 3 year old child, now possibly 4 year old child.
Stop.
And this is not to you (richieswan) it is to the media.

No other way to let it know, thankyou love and light.

Huh?
Could this be a response to my post saying Ben Fordham interviewed Police Commissioner Andrew Skipioni about the disappearance of William.

IMO it was a brilliant interview where Mr Skipioni strongly advised any person who knows about William's abduction to come forward or they will (also) feel the full force of the law. Brilliant interview explaining the observer is as bad as the abductor.

Sorry Makara. I just had it come up on my newsfeed, so it was a public post, and I was just disappointed that it had been shared 17,000 times.
But I apologise

Sorry Makara. I just had it come up on my newsfeed, so it was a public post, and I was just disappointed that it had been shared 17,000 times.
But I apologise

Just read and understand Websleuth's rules and abide by them.

Sorry, this is going to be pretty long, some of this might have been explored in previous threads, let me know if it has already been discussed and please tell me what the outcome was.

To elaborate on my previous post thread 14 #805, in the 60 minutes interview the mother said “I couldn’t hear him. I couldn’t see him…….. There was no wind, there were no birds, no movement ... there was nothing”. I take it as there was no noise, all very quiet. The mother was the only witness of what the environment was like during those minutes.

So I have been thinking how come it was so quiet? How come there was no car starting its engine? How come there was no car door closing before running off? Also, when a car was driving on the road in such quiet environment, there should still be some sound that could be heard, why it was so quiet?

Before going into my main theory, I wanted to first answer my own question why there was no car starting its engine, there could be an accomplice who is in the car waiting while the car was still running, so there was no noise of starting a car engine. But this still doesn’t answer my other questions about why no car door noise and car driving noise once the perpetrator got WT, he would had been running towards the car, jumped into the car, closed the door and the driver drove off. But it seems the mother could not hear any of this.

Just trying to think of what tactical reason the police might have for not releasing the story about the cars.

They never had anything but vague details, and now want the public to help identify them. After a whole year... whoah.

Seems to be clutching at some last-minute straws. Only thing I can think/hope of is that maybe they are attempting to get a third-party to crack when they realise a line could be potentially drawn to them.

Sorry, this is going to be pretty long, some of this might have been explored in previous threads, let me know if it has already been discussed and please tell me what the outcome was.

To elaborate on my previous post thread 14 #805, in the 60 minutes interview the mother said “I couldn’t hear him. I couldn’t see him…….. There was no wind, there were no birds, no movement ... there was nothing”. I take it as there was no noise, all very quiet. The mother was the only witness of what the environment was like during those minutes.

So I have been thinking how come it was so quiet? How come there was no car starting its engine? How come there was no car door closing before running off? Also, when a car was driving on the road in such quiet environment, there should still be some sound that could be heard, why it was so quiet?

Before going into my main theory, I wanted to first answer my own question why there was no car starting its engine, there could be an accomplice who is in the car waiting while the car was still running, so there was no noise of starting a car engine. But this still doesn’t answer my other questions about why no car door noise and car driving noise once the perpetrator got WT, he would had been running towards the car, jumped into the car, closed the door and the driver drove off. But it seems the mother could not hear any of this.

I don't know if she means there was literally no noise.
When my daughter was very young she wandered off from our house .... but it happened so quickly, I immediately freaked out thinking that somebody had grabbed her. It truly felt like my heart stopped beating. It was a bit like being in a vacuum and feeling so completely in shock and numb, that it probably feels like there is no sound.

Just trying to think of what tactical reason the police might have for not releasing the story about the cars.

They never had anything but vague details, and now want the public to help identify them.

Seems to be clutching at some last-minute straws. Only thing I can think/hope of is that maybe they are attempting to get a third-party to crack when they realise a line could be potentially drawn to them.

Read back over the previous thread. It has been explained why the information about the cars has not been released until now.

Now, comes to my main theory, I think the perpetrator went to Tyrell’s home and left there by foot, he might had parked a car somewhere in the bush. I saw the following image on 60 minutes. This looks like the bottom of another deck. I am suspecting that the man was hiding underneath this shelter and watching.
attachment.php

I have been checking out the property images, this shelter seems to be the bottom of another deck which is on the side of the property, the gap appeared to be the stairs of the deck, looking through the gap on the left hand side seems to be where the backyard (the other deck) is where WT was playing. The man in hiding might be able to see WT running towards the side, no other family members followed, he saw the opportunity, quickly ran out from this shelter, grabbed him from behind, he might had sedated WT as it seems there was no more sound coming from WT.

I don’t think/feel that little kids at this age would run off alone for that far (out to the road), they needs to see the people (family) that they are playing with before continue running further. I think they don’t feel safe if there aren’t someone/people besides them. WT’s last roar seems ended on the side of the property so I don’t think he had reached all the way to the road.

Attachments

• hiding (2).png
    hiding (2).png
    583.8 KB · Views: 469
I got the following images from google images,

attachment.php
attachment.php

I think the best way getting out of there without the mother seeing is to go to lot 43. When the mother began looking for WT on the side of the property, the man would had already reached the other side of the house where the mother would not be able to see him. By the time the mother reached the other side, the man would had already crossed the road and got into lot 43. The mother would not be able to hear any noise with this action. Continued walking through lot 43 will be the Kendall State Forest.

In thread 14 #811Crabstick had mentioned about there are walking tracks, now I think it is very possible that it was what the perpetrator did by using the walking track.

But my question is can people walk through lot 43 through to the Kendall State Forest?

The perpetrator could had parked a car in the Kendall State Forest. It could be BS’s van? Was there any appeal to the public for any travelers who might happened to be at the Kendall State Forest on 12 Sept 2014 from 10am to 12pm, to provide any photos that they might have taken, especially if the photo was taken in a car park?

Attachments

• lot 43 (2).png
    lot 43 (2).png
    607.2 KB · Views: 251
  • north (2).png
    north (2).png
    409 KB · Views: 249
It is very possible that the perpetrator was tipped off by someone about the Tyrell family being there for holiday. It is very possible that BS had tip off his inner circle of friends.

I am feeling that there is a sense of confidence from BS that he wasn’t there at the Tyrell home but I am suspecting he might had arranged the abduction done by another perpetrator.

I also had a different thought that BS might not be involved, instead he had told another paedophile about the Tyrell and BS knew who this abductor is.

Mea culpa Makara for responding to post. Classic newbie mistake. Did tell you I am new to forums. This crime is like Alice Through The Looking Glass, it just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.

Familiarise yourself with Websleuth's rules and you'll be fine. The rules are just common sense really, especially in regard to social media.

I got the following images from google images,

attachment.php
attachment.php

I think the best way getting out of there without the mother seeing is to go to lot 43. When the mother began looking for WT on the side of the property, the man would had already reached the other side of the house where the mother would not be able to see him. By the time the mother reached the other side, the man would had already crossed the road and got into lot 43. The mother would not be able to hear any noise with this action. Continued walking through lot 43 will be the Kendall State Forest.

In thread 14 #811Crabstick had mentioned about there are walking tracks, now I think it is very possible that it was what the perpetrator did by using the walking track.

But my question is can people walk through lot 43 through to the Kendall State Forest?

The perpetrator could had parked a car in the Kendall State Forest. It could be BS’s van? Was there any appeal to the public for any travelers who might happened to be at the Kendall State Forest on 12 Sept 2014 from 10am to 12pm, to provide any photos that they might have taken, especially if the photo was taken in a car park?

Um, you got the images from Google images??? Strange that because they are images that I edited in Photoshop and posted in one of the previous threads. Please send me the link to where you got the images.

Read back over the previous thread. It has been explained why the information about the cars has not been released until now.

True, I've been reading the theories, but haven't noticed any statements from the police beyond 'tactical reasons'?

Um, you got the images from Google images??? Strange that because they are images that I edited in Photoshop and posted in one of the previous threads. Please send me the link to where you got the images.

Here are the link, but I have also edited the pictures in photo software (? don't know what the software call?). When I say edited, I have only cut (crop) it to the right size, not adding any of the detail.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...on+drive+kendall+lot+43&imgrc=roxC-sjy9NfRUM:

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...kendall+lot+43+northern&imgrc=Aqit1J-WMS0AxM:

Thanks for the screen caps Imagining. I tend to agree that William's abductor could have been hiding here. This section of the house is to the right of the garage underneath the house. As you mentioned, William and his sister would have been visible through those gaps and as he came down the hill and closer to that area, it would have been very easy to grab him place a hand over his mouth and just take off to a waiting car. Bam, all done in under a minute.

Now, comes to my main theory, I think the perpetrator went to Tyrell’s home and left there by foot, he might had parked a car somewhere in the bush. I saw the following image on 60 minutes. This looks like the bottom of another deck. I am suspecting that the man was hiding underneath this shelter and watching.
attachment.php

I have been checking out the property images, this shelter seems to be the bottom of another deck which is on the side of the property, the gap appeared to be the stairs of the deck, looking through the gap on the left hand side seems to be where the backyard (the other deck) is where WT was playing. The man in hiding might be able to see WT running towards the side, no other family members followed, he saw the opportunity, quickly ran out from this shelter, grabbed him from behind, he might had sedated WT as it seems there was no more sound coming from WT.

I don’t think/feel that little kids at this age would run off alone for that far (out to the road), they needs to see the people (family) that they are playing with before continue running further. I think they don’t feel safe if there aren’t someone/people besides them. WT’s last roar seems ended on the side of the property so I don’t think he had reached all the way to the road.

I don't know if she means there was literally no noise.
When my daughter was very young she wandered off from our house .... but it happened so quickly, I immediately freaked out thinking that somebody had grabbed her. It truly felt like my heart stopped beating. It was a bit like being in a vacuum and feeling so completely in shock and numb, that it probably feels like there is no sound.

I agree - I don't think we should take everything too literally, including the "not a sound" claims. The deafening silence could have been her first panic stricken reaction to not hearing William playing and his lack of response to her calling.
I've also wondered if she actually remembered the cars when first speaking to the police? I probably watch too much Criminal Minds, but you know how the investigators use some techniques that are almost like hypnosis to help witnesses recall seemingly insignificant information - I'd think that would not just happen in the realm of fictional tv investigations? Either way, I don't think it's odd at all for lots of details to be kept quiet by police - they'd have to be careful about which info to retain for investigative reasons. It's obvious after a year and considerable publicity (making it unlikely that anyone in NSW at least would not have heard about William's case) that the car owners or drivers aren't coming forward themselves, so maybe now is a great time to shake that tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member