Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that bs wife is still not linked to his new Facebook account. At first I thought it'd probably nothing but as time goes by I wonder if they have separated? Also not linked with Colin. Probably nothing or to stop him being searched for so easily but still odd IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Off topic - another pedo busted -

Worlds Worst pedophile ran network of "hurtcore" child *advertiser censored* websites.
David Murray Courier Mail Sept 11 2015

An Australian nanotechnology student is considered one of the worlds worst pedo's.
Lux was the pseudonym of Matthew David Graham - 22years.
He ran a "HURTCORE" website...pedo Empire.
Children were tortured and abused.
Task force Argo's traced the site to Melbourne.
He was the head of online global - child abuse ring.
He pleaded guilty to 13 charges last Wednesday.
He operated at least 8 on - line sites (names given).
Graham was identified during the investigation into Shannon McCool.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/qu...-websites-police/story-fntwpug1-1227523399282

One vehicle is a green or grey sedan that drove past the house about 9am while William and his sister were riding bikes in the driveway.
Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said the car drove into the quiet cul-de-sac, did a U-turn in a neighbour's driveway and drove out of the street.
The second sighting was of a four-wheel-drive driving out of Benaroon Drive about 10.30am - when William vanished - and was later seen speeding down another Kendall street.
"The people driving these cars have not come forward to police," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.
"But it's important in saying that we have received information we are following up about who might be owners of these vehicles."
He would not elaborate on what links investigators had made between the cars and "other information that has come to us in recent times".

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-denying-any-involvement-20150910-gjj8a2.html

This article may have been posted in an earlier thread...but with talk of tactic.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/qu...-websites-police/story-fntwpug1-1227523399282

Never off topic Soso.

I can't sleep now you've got my attention. :)

I've been thinking about the cars. One older and the other a newer sporty model both with windows down....it's reminding me of my days in real estate. It would be nothing to meet someone at a property, chat outside the cars and leave the windows open because you would have the keys in your hand and you wouldn't be far away from the vehicles. I never drove onto the properties I always parked on the roadway as I felt it was respectful.
Who would imagine that prestige rural area would be dangerous.
Benny Hill said never to assume.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 165
Sorry I will paraphrase...give me a minute.

Thanks Soso. I know how you love paraphrasing. LOL. Was this creep's name Huggins from W.A.? If so, I've got another article from the Daily Mail.

The second sighting was of a four-wheel-drive driving out of Benaroon Drive about 10.30am - when William vanished - and was later seen speeding down another Kendall street.
"The people driving these cars have not come forward to police," Detective Inspector Jubelin said.
"

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-denying-any-involvement-20150910-gjj8a2.html

I'd love to know the colour of the 4X4, was it maroon? I'm not insinuating Ol' Col being the perp in any way BUT what if BS borrowed his car as they needed the extra seats for the kids that day. Let's face it he lent him the car during the investigation. Those 4X4 seat 7-8 people.

I'd love to know the colour of the 4X4, was it maroon? I'm not insinuating Ol' Col being the perp in any way BUT what if BS borrowed his car as they needed the extra seats for the kids that day. Let's face it he lent him the car during the investigation. Those 4X4 seat 7-8 people.
Me too TGY! I have found it odd that the color has never been revealed. Must be an awfully good reason.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It does seem strange that the colour of the 4x4 hasn't been released.

I am guessing the color of the 4wd is coming, LE seems to be slowly and carefully increasing the temperature of the pressure cooker.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Me too TGY! I have found it odd that the color has never been revealed. Must be an awfully good reason.....

It just hammers home that I would stop at/near the address and the buyer would ALWAYS park behind me. I'm sure the police have quizzed all agents in the area.

Were any of the local landfills in the area or nearby areas ever searched? Sorry but i haven't been able to read all the numerous threads on this case so don't know if it has been mentioned before? I haven't seen anything else about a search in any areas like that in msm, only the ones that were done around the areas William went missing from in various areas of bushland and BS's places of residence.

Worlds Worst pedophile ran network of "hurtcore" child *advertiser censored* websites.
David Murray Courier Mail Sept 11 2015

An Australian nanotechnology student is considered one of the worlds worst pedo's.
Lux was the pseudonym of Matthew David Graham - 22years.
He ran a "HURTCORE" website...pedo Empire.
Children were tortured and abused.
Task force Argo's traced the site to Melbourne.
He was the head of online global - child abuse ring.
He pleaded guilty to 13 charges last Wednesday.
He operated at least 8 on - line sites (names given).
Graham was identified during the investigation into Shannon McCool.

Ohhhh myyyyy.....What the #$%## is wrong with these people??!?!

I replaced a part on my washer & I only needed one Phillips head screwdriver. So he could've only had a couple of tools and the part. The machine might have been left semi-dismantled from when he first looked what was needed.

Fisher & Paykel was going to charge me $280 and the part only cost me $5.
Aunty Google and YouTube are my besties.
True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member