Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh myyyyy.....What the #$%## is wrong with these people??!?!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It seems these types of child predators are in a lot of different societies of the world and they filter down from the very top eschalon of society through to the dregs of it, in all walks of life. The people that we should been able to entrust our children with are no longer to be trusted. It is an evil sickness that needs to be eradicated IMO.

Were any of the local landfills in the area or nearby areas ever searched? Sorry but i haven't been able to read all the numerous threads on this case so don't know if it has been mentioned before? I haven't seen anything else about a search in any areas like that in msm, only the ones that were done around the areas William went missing from in various areas of bushland and BS's places of residence.

I did a Google walk along Ghost Road where the police searched when the 'S'peddo van drove past. It had many fire tracks leading off, sheds and a few bush houses but I did see quite a few shale mounds in a short distance. You know how the roadworks dump excess shale for the roads?
I wondered if those areas would be perfect to park behind or to put a little child.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...r-william-tyrell/story-fns0kb1g-1227245643499

Mr Spedding lives in nearby Bonny Hills, about five kilometres from the search site and 20km from Kendall, where police now say little William was snatched from.
He’s been close to the search before.
^^This I found to be a strange comment^^

Ohhhh myyyyy.....What the #$%## is wrong with these people??!?!

Send these filth off to Syria and we'll do a fair swap for some refugees.
I think that's a great deal!! Problem solved.

It seems these types of child predators are in a lot of different societies of the world and they filter down from the very top eschalon of society through to the dregs of it, in all walks of life. The people that we should been able to entrust our children with are no longer to be trusted. It is an evil sickness that needs to be eradicated IMO.

All I can say is thank any god or goodness that most of us are so disgusted when hearing of such things.
It is beyond the comprehension of normal people. - as you say Karinna it is an evil sickness that needs to be eradicated.

Send these filth off to Syria and we'll do a fair swap for some refugees.
I think that's a great deal!! Problem solved.

That is a good idea. Or send them off to some remote area far from society where they can't get to any children.

I did a Google walk along Ghost Road where the police searched when the 'S'peddo van drove past. It had many fire tracks leading off, sheds and a few bush houses but I did see quite a few shale mounds in a short distance. You know how the roadworks dump excess shale for the roads?
I wondered if those areas would be perfect to park behind or to put a little child.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...r-william-tyrell/story-fns0kb1g-1227245643499

Mr Spedding lives in nearby Bonny Hills, about five kilometres from the search site and 20km from Kendall, where police now say little William was snatched from.

I think it's referring to the next sentence in that article.

In January the 63-year-old was forced from his home as police searched the Bonny Hills property in relation to the missing boy and seized evidence from his business.

Sadly little William could be anywhere after such a long time. I think of poor Caylee Anthony and she was found at around 6 mnths. after she was reported as missing. I want to think William is taken by someone that would be caring for him, but sadly with a lot of the missing children if they are not found within the first 48 hrs. it is usually not a good scenario, whether they are in the hands of pedophiles or deceased.

Yeah, and the sentence is all by itself. Are they maybe referring to the search of his property, or his van on Benaroon Drive during the initial searches?

ETA: Was commenting as I read, just seen your post Makara [emoji3]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ok-little-boy-disappeared-year-ago-today.html

The mother of William, who would have turned four in June, said she tries to put the malicious comments aside and focus on the positive messages. One of her worries, though, was that if William is returned home, he will have to grow up reading the negative comments people have made.

The mother also said outright that the couple has nothing whatsoever to do with his disappearance, and reaffirmed that they had been cleared by police.

The parents added that they would be spending Saturday, the one-year anniversary since William’s disappearance, with a private family gathering.

My heart is so heavy for William's parents and family :(

William was in the car/van and gone before Mum realised he was missing.

Thinking of William and his family on this especially sad day today, and hoping the positive thoughts and love from family, friends and so many others from Australia and around the world, give you strength to get through today.

<modsnip> Grandmas house sold very quickly with not much advertising if I am remembering correctly.... I am wondering if foster dad was handling the sale of the house on grandmas behalf as she was not feeling well enough to handle it !!! I also feel that little William had been taken by car/van by the time foster mum raised alarm bells...there are still too many unanswered questions re this case that we may never know WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO OUR BEAUTIFULL LITTLE BOY WE ALL LOVE SO DEARLY.... THE SECRECY AROUND THE IDENTITY OF THE FOSTER PARENTS HAS DEFINITELY HINDERED THE SEARCH FOR LITTLE WILLIAM....I really believe that he had been taken from the area by car/van before the search even started !!! I also feel that BS is starting to panic hence the release of that video stating his innocence. The noose is being tightened also re strategy of these cars just being released....MOO !!!

I don't know if she means there was literally no noise.
When my daughter was very young she wandered off from our house .... but it happened so quickly, I immediately freaked out thinking that somebody had grabbed her. It truly felt like my heart stopped beating. It was a bit like being in a vacuum and feeling so completely in shock and numb, that it probably feels like there is no sound.

This is what I took it to mean as well. She was so scared that the world just sort of receded away from her.

Dan Box &#8207;@DanBox10 [video=twitter;642454772981694465]https://twitter.com/DanBox10/status/642454772981694465[/video]
Second person of interest to William Tyrrell investigation identified after arrest of active pedophile near Kendall http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/another-william-tyrrell-person-of-interest/story-e6frg6nf-1227523621775 &#8230;

Article behind paywell but this sums it up

New Tyrrell person of interest

An active paedophile was arrested by police on the NSW mid-north coast just two weeks after three-year-old William Tyrrell disappeared last year. Fifty-nine year-old former truck driver Anthony Jones

That is one of the GAPA creeps!!!!!!!!!! Is that the one who used to live across from BS?

Article behind paywell but this sums it up

New Tyrrell person of interest

An active paedophile was arrested by police on the NSW mid-north coast just two weeks after three-year-old William Tyrrell disappeared last year. Fifty-nine year-old former truck driver Anthony Jones

That is one of the GAPA creeps!!!!!!!!!! Is that the one who used to live across from BS?

Yep he's the one who lived across the road from bs. Anyone still on the fence about bs?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placeholder25