Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this was in melbourne and a long time ago but Siriyakorn “Bung’’ Siriboon was witnessed as being in a white ford stationwagon. I suppose if there were pedophile rings then no where would be too far to get a victim :( hate writing that :(

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2015/09/07/police-want-information-on-cars-in-william-tyrell-case/
William’s mother spotted two cars across the road from her mother’s Kendall home, an old dark grey sedan and an old white station wagon.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rn-bung-siriboon/story-e6frg6nf-1226939941461

Detectives say a young female of Asian appearance was seen in the rear passenger seat of a white EA to EF model Ford Falcon station wagon at the intersection of Boronia Rd and Floristan Rd, between 8.30am and 9am on the morning Bung went missing.

The car was described as a 1988 to 1996 model.

OK, So you attempt to abduct Spiderman on your own.

You pull up in the vehicle. You get out and grab the child from down the drive way making your way back to the vehicle at a rapid rate. This takes longer than you think opening the door etc. You put the bright red Spiderman on the seat, some how. You run around to the other side of the vehicle, climb in to take off. Spiderman says, dude, this is so totally non compliant child restraint. How far are you going to get with a non compliant bright red Spiderman in your car? Your not driving far with a non compliant Spiderman in your car.
So you have to drive every minute with bright red Spiderman on the other side of the vehicle unrestrained and not happy about leaving home.

You wouldnt be going far on your own with bright red Spiderman climbing everywhere, surely? Maybe check every household in a 3 mile radius? You'd want to know the 5 Ws'.

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2015/09/07/police-want-information-on-cars-in-william-tyrell-case/
William’s mother spotted two cars across the road from her mother’s Kendall home, an old dark grey sedan and an old white station wagon.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...rn-bung-siriboon/story-e6frg6nf-1226939941461

Detectives say a young female of Asian appearance was seen in the rear passenger seat of a white EA to EF model Ford Falcon station wagon at the intersection of Boronia Rd and Floristan Rd, between 8.30am and 9am on the morning Bung went missing.

The car was described as a 1988 to 1996 model.

I feel as I read these articles in relation to cars I am possibly starting to see the trail the police have been following which was not apparent to me until these cars were introduced to the public.IMO

OK, So you attempt to abduct Spiderman on your own.

You pull up in the vehicle. You get out and grab the child from down the drive way making your way back to the vehicle at a rapid rate. This takes longer than you think opening the door etc. You put the bright red Spiderman on the seat, some how. You run around to the other side of the vehicle, climb in to take off. Spiderman says, dude, this is so totally non compliant child restraint. How far are you going to get with a non compliant bright red Spiderman in your car? Your not driving far with a non compliant Spiderman in your car.
So you have to drive every minute with bright red Spiderman on the other side of the vehicle unrestrained and not happy about leaving home.

You wouldnt be going far on your own, surely? Maybe check every household in a 3 mile radius? You'd want to know the 5 Ws'.

Problem is we only know 3 of the W's; what, where and when. Who, why (and how) is still a mystery. I agree you wouldn't be going far. I don't want to think about that eventuality though as it doesn't bode well.

depending on how opportunistic it was - and I think there are varying degrees of that word's definition depending on the perpetrator and their background and history (thinking pedo ring here) - maybe they had chloroform?

I was reading yesterday about the big pedo ring bust in the the UK that recently happened... the details are truly sickening... they drugged their victims.

All of these theories about drug-dealers and / or burglars that accidentally came across a child and stole him.. I'm sorry, but they are ridiculous and far-fetched. I think you're grasping at straws.

Pink-flamingo you should have been around with us during the Baden-Clay case! We tossed the most ridiculous theories around and what we were sleuthing is what the police and media were reading & following.
One of our clan actually had the worst feeling that Allison was under the Kholo bridge 14 kilometres away. How bloody ridiculous was that???
That's exactly where Allison was found!
While we were talking about cameras at roundabouts the police were viewing and stopping vehicles to check them.
They were listening to us.

You'll be surprised by some of our gut feelings.

It's over my head too, a quiet leafy affluent suburb hiding all these peddo thieving crazies?

Crazy enough for a sweet baby to be stolen. Now that fact IS bloody crazy!!

IMO

BS willingly spoke to the media following the search of his home and office.
He said it was our turn to be investigated and we understand that. (something along those lines)
The thing that stood out was he never said I, me just we, and our.

Since that time he has avoided any publicity to do with Williams disappearance.
Preferring to leave it to others to speak on his behalf - some constantly. even posing for photos to accompany some of the media interviews.

What I find interesting is that has ceased since BS release from prison which coincided closely with the heartfelt letter William's parents wrote just prior to William's 4th birthday on the 26th June.

Since that time we have heard little/nothing from those that had been speaking regularly to the media. Those that gave reasons for BS alibi inconsistencies, among other information that we the public would not be aware of, if not for their willingness to speak to the media, and so frequently too.

Then a video - on facebook from BS.
It's primary purpose it seems was for BS to say he does not understand how anyone could have misinterpreted that he was supposed to be at the Tyrrell house on the 12 September the day William disappeared.
The other point being he was not in the house or the street before, during or after the dates he gave.

This being after the parents interview.
Where the mother said she had phoned BS in the morning and left a message and of course the release of that new information - the cars.

Counter punching what's next?

There was a small link several threads ago about him making an official complaint about a newspaper but it was decided that he had no grounds and it was dismissed. I believe him starting legal action has made the media very cautious of him hence the decrease in exposure. Also perhaps the judge warned the media to lay off. I don't believe he was cooperative with the media for long. Only the first few weeks maybe and then seemed angry at the harassment. Then once the historical charges came out no doubt he was even more pissed off. I believe he wanted to say his piece but has anger towards he media so would not want them to benefit hence he released his own video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What sort of a person drives these two cars? Why leave the windows down? Looking at property to buy? Have they the money?

Kendall has a population of 833 people

bbm

tyrell-vehicles.jpg
Image: 60MINUTES

My feeling is that those cars aren't suspicious but the police are itching to ask them what they saw.

Hi everyone

Newbie long time reader first time poster so be patient.

Firstly thank you Websleuths for having such an informative thread.

After the 60 Minute episode I felt I wanted to know more about what happened to beautiful William it's been a year it made me sad and angry. I just kept thinking what happened to that little boy so I thought I would see what other people thought and here I am.

i don't have any full theories of what happened only bits and pieces I think about the case.

I think that the picture of William in 60 min report was taken after he was abducted. I think he looks doppy or drugged his face is very red around mouth and chin and his face looks a bit swallow on one side and he is in his Spider-Man shirt.

Another thing I am thinking is both or either child were targeted maybe for Ransom. The FP are well off and they look well off to somebody looking.

I do think the cars are involved. But I will save that for another post.

Can I post a screenshot from google earth? Couple of cars that got my attention near Kendall. I couldn't go on Walk for William so I did a Google earth walk on Saturday. I don't know a lot about cars but these two cars together look a lot like the cars in the 60 min pics. The Google time is stamped 2014 don't know what month.

Was there any argument here that suggest this was not a PLANNED abduction? I can't think of any reason to support that, just want to get some idea. Thanks.

All of these theories about drug-dealers and / or burglars that accidentally came across a child and stole him.. I'm sorry, but they are ridiculous and far-fetched. I think you're grasping at straws.

I'm inclined to agree with you.....IMO Williams abduction was not by chance

The grey sedan looks like a Seat, maybe a Seat Toledo sedan? I think Seats may be called something else in other countries. Jmo.

What if someone was behind the house and took him in the opposite direction, when he went around the corner, maybe someone snatched him, i have a feeling its someone he knew or he was drugged because the mum said she heard nothing, like he just vanished, I know someone said mum was inside making a cuppa, but what she actually says is she was there and heard the last raw sound and thats it, she did shout out to him is that daddy thinking he may have returned....

The grey sedan looks like a Seat, maybe a Seat Toledo sedan? I think Seats may be called something else in other countries. Jmo.

I see the similarity you are suggesting, but it seems they are not really in Australia.

Pink-flamingo you should have been around with us during the Baden-Clay case! We tossed the most ridiculous theories around and what we were sleuthing is what the police and media were reading & following.
One of our clan actually had the worst feeling that Allison was under the Kholo bridge 14 kilometres away. How bloody ridiculous was that???
That's exactly where Allison was found!
While we were talking about cameras at roundabouts the police were viewing and stopping vehicles to check them.
They were listening to us.

You'll be surprised by some of our gut feelings.

It's over my head too, a quiet leafy affluent suburb hiding all these peddo thieving crazies?

Crazy enough for a sweet baby to be stolen. Now that fact IS bloody crazy!!

Yes, I've read the Baden-Clay thing many times on here, I get it.
But i doubt the drug deal theory (even on its own). This is a tiny country town. I dont imagine clandestine drug deals are taking place, particularly not down a little cul de sac on a friday morning.
Even if I was to imagine thats why the two cars were there, I find it an even bigger stretch that two drug-dealers would decide on a whim to take a child.
We have stronger theories than that here.

If you were going to abduct a child you knew of would you drive up the street with another car in tow and sit in full view of the house for seems like at least half an hour, possibly see the mother walk onto balcony and play outside but just sit there....? It to me does not make sense at all. Would most abductors work in a team of 2 cars? Even though they have not come forward I'm not convinced they were involved. There is a few possibilities as 2 why the cars were there IMO. The walking track? House for sale? The cemetery? And as I've said before English as a second language or an overseas visitor are possibilities as to why the have not come forward. Also robberies. I'm sure the police know of local house robberies and to me it's a valid scearnario for people to be scoping out homes for break ins and would be another reason not to come forward. Maybe Malcom Turnbull can help....[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member