Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also find it really strange that something as important as transcripts in a previous criminal case can get lost? I know these kinds of documents/information get archived at the courthouse.

Too many coincidences in two cases re one POI, IMO. There are little helpers working ...?

Hope this is ok to drop here....it's been a long 12 months!!!!...I can't recall (It will come to me eventually)...but I felt this had some relevance at some point in time...and came across this accidentally again tonight in researching/sleuthing Williams case....why it had significance to me...trying hard to remember right now...but it's not forthcoming...If it means nothing...please disregard and keep scrolling.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/12/16/1197740090752.html

You are right in choosing this article! I have searched for some time just an hour ago to find news about as a member in a pedophile ring. Thank you! You have found it!

No I haven't looked beyond this street, mainly because the dates available on nearmap don't seem interesting enough. The other reason is a data cap on my subscription. Boo.
29 Jan 2014
19 Sept 2014
31 Oct 2014
8 Sept 2015

Richieswan .... Totally understand datacap!!! My main frustration comes from my kids grrr...The 19th of September capture of images are potentially really important... Seek's question about Ghost Road.... I may be wrong...But I think Ghosts Road is actually... Long Points Drive... and just named Ghosts Road by locals....SEEK anytime you want to come and explain further...what you mean....so we aren't confused....

Not sure.... was thinking either BMW or Volks Wagon.... It's a rather large badge/emblem...

Makes you wonder though doesn't it..... recent announcement of a grey car at the scene in Benaroon the day of William's abduction... and now some media outlet just happens to pan across the Spedding's home...WHAT...WAIT...THERE'S A GREY CAR IN THEIR DRIVEWAY.....

[video=youtube;eWch6UjhGr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWch6UjhGr4&noredirect=1[/video]

Don't know?

just on the off chance, have you had a look at named POIs' surroundings and those of the search near ghost road at the relevant times/dates?

Just researched.... SEEK...Is there any particular reason you are interested in the Housten Mitchell Drive area images for the 19th...Best to keep with the real names of the roads/streets....as non locals like myself have/until researched have no idea what roads you are referring too.

Ghost Road = Houston Mitchell Road.

Not sure.... was thinking either BMW or Volks Wagon.... It's a rather large badge/emblem...

Makes you wonder though doesn't it..... recent announcement of a grey car at the scene in Benaroon the day of William's abduction... and now some media outlet just happens to pan across the Spedding's home...WHAT...WAIT...THERE'S A GREY CAR IN THEIR DRIVEWAY.....

I would think that the authorities would know exactly what type of vehicles BS has, or anyone else in the family seeing he has been investigated? Or are you thinking someone else's vehicle that he knows?

Too many coincidences in two cases re one POI, IMO. There are little helpers working ...?

To lose important court documents about a serious case in the past is due to someone's incompetence I would think? Mainly the person/s responsible for archiving of those documents.
I don't think BS has the clout to have anything to do with losing those documents or not, but someone else might have if that is the case of someone deliberately losing them? Otherwise where could they be?
Not sure about what other coincidences you mean?

[video=youtube;eWch6UjhGr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWch6UjhGr4&noredirect=1[/video]

Don't know?

BMW ?? Sorry don't seem able to copy/paste here so if another poster can put a pix of BMW eternally grateful. TIA

Police are appealing for information following a child approach at San Remo yesterday.
http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/m...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDg3ODQuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

About 4.30pm (Sunday 20 September 2015) a six-year-old boy was outside a home on Taronga Avenue when a green 4WD with a male driver and male passenger stopped outside the home.

Police have been told the male passenger spoke to the boy. At this time the boy’s babysitter called out to the boy and the vehicle left the scene.

That's quite clearly a Holden badge to me, the Holden lion, and the placement of the brand/model text is in keeping with that.

Hope this is ok to drop here....it's been a long 12 months!!!!...I can't recall (It will come to me eventually)...but I felt this had some relevance at some point in time...and came across this accidentally again tonight in researching/sleuthing Williams case....why it had significance to me...trying hard to remember right now...but it's not forthcoming...If it means nothing...please disregard and keep scrolling.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/12/16/1197740090752.html

Yes we did discuss that in some detail a while ago. I went back over it recently the significance to me being some of those people are from similar areas so there could be a connection. It was 2006 but then so was the Dunbogan one. I think they key word here again is ring.

To lose important court documents about a serious case in the past is due to someone's incompetence I would think? Mainly the person/s responsible for archiving of those documents.
I don't think BS has the clout to have anything to do with losing those documents or not, but someone else might have if that is the case of someone deliberately losing them? Otherwise where could they be?
Not sure about what other coincidences you mean?

Karinna, read back over the history of the Woods Royal Commission and the reason that it was formed. Even Wikipaedia does the story justice (so to speak). I know I have brought it up many times but I do think it is important. The commission was of course formed to investigate corruption but very soon the investigations turned to investigations of paedophiles. There were allegations of collusion with media, politicians, medical professionals, legal professionals and police to protect members from being prosecuted. This was investigated back in 1995. I think this is what is being inferred here....documents DID go missing back in those days. Quite deliberately. Lots of things probably did.

Yeah, he's either stupid and unlucky or playing the stupid card and guilty. But I just don't think he has the smarts for it. I def think he's a dodgy guy, but there doesn't seem to be any hard evidence tying him to this abduction. Don't most of those sickos hang onto some keepsake of their perversion, like photos for sexual gratification and the like? But LE found nothing to charge him on except some historical claims from decades ago that May or may not have been him. Just never been sold on his guilt, but definitely not convinced of his innocence altogether either.

His keepsake stash may just be very well hidden.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214