Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, most or all criminals (rapists, serial killers) would scale back or stopped altogether their criminal act by the time they are in their 60s.

To carried out such a big crime, abducted and perhaps killed someone's child in his 60s and with seemingly no criminal records for the past 30 years, it just strike me as odd, unless he might had some past hidden or unreported crimes that just haven't surfaced yet.

That is also a reason I kept feeling that the abduction of WT was done by a younger perpetrator.

Trying to post a message won't go up just a tester.

Could be a detectives vehicle if its a late model Commodore.

The 60 minute image could be a Toyota Yaris sedan. It doesnt appear to be a Ford badge for the Festiva I put up.

Houston Mitchell drive, Plenty of two wheel drive tracks

Source: Google Maps

Google URL: https://www.google.com.au/maps/plac...2!3m1!1s0x6b75fde951fc8d33:0xa036850c96e5671b

Would it be the detectives car like the heading suggests?

Ahah....channel 9 rehashing old stock images....But not sure if that was a detectives car or not. .. may have to review old news items...I thought all their vehicles on the day of the raid were white ???

Why did the police search here? Who tipped them off? Did someone see a vehicle pull into the bush or notice a vehicle parked in the bush?

I really believe this is the area where little william will be found.

THE site where up to 30 police dig in the grim search for missing three-year-old William Tyrell is thick with bush, dark and damp behind a hidden trail.
The concealed path runs off a stretch of road known as Ghost Road where police parked their vans and entered the dense native bush from the side of the main road.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...r-william-tyrell/story-fns0kb1g-1227245643499

Is the POI still living in the same house?

I have not forgotten about our to-ing and fro-ing on the scenario of a planned (and opportune?) abduction, FromGermany (ie, read about these 'crazies' who are still 'operational' and not only in Australia*):

http://www.f4joz.com/news/newspage.php?yr=2&id=313

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-threat-to-fathers-in-blackshirts-185849.html

(*OT and no intended inference with regard to William's disappearance).

Nor have I forgotten about researching the two cars seen by FM on the Friday, frogwell. Still working on them.

I have had Nanna duties, as well as other appointments, this week (ongoing over the weekend) but will be back onboard proper from Monday night/Tuesday morning.

Have a great weekend, everyone. Remember to take some time out to do enjoyable things and recharge.

That's quite clearly a Holden badge to me, the Holden lion, and the placement of the brand/model text is in keeping with that.

I tend to agree....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 29
I'm not sure what his rights will be if he is not proven guilty but he sure would be entitled to some form of litigation i would think? Possibly a libel suit against the media like the McCann's had successful litigation for. But i guess his lawyer will advise him on that one way or another.

After the release of the YouTube clip I'm wondering if he does actually have a lawyer advising him. Unless it was a strategy, as contemplated by here, to allow him to later plead he wasn't of sound mind.

William wearing motocross helmet. Williams dad rode bikes? Did Williams dad ride the Ghost road tracks? Did William meet someone out on the bike trail while biking prior his abduction?'

How many heads on board? Seat headrests aren't that high are they? Rubbernecking.

99%sure it would light pollution Id say. Surely not. The original RAW would be editable to see better. This image has not been touched up. A lot of light red pollution off the brake light. Dotted line bottom right hand corner. What do you see?

speddo-window.jpg

I tend to agree....

One thing I have been working on for the sedan is identifying (standard? manufacturers') paint colours for different makes/models. I think this may help to narrow it down. No use for station wagon; shape/features will be the only clue. No wonder white is said to be popular with crims. One of these things is just like the other *sighs*

Thank you everyone, you've given me a lot to think about. Now really gotta go*

:hills:

Not sure.... was thinking either BMW or Volks Wagon.... It's a rather large badge/emblem...

Makes you wonder though doesn't it..... recent announcement of a grey car at the scene in Benaroon the day of William's abduction... and now some media outlet just happens to pan across the Spedding's home...WHAT...WAIT...THERE'S A GREY CAR IN THEIR DRIVEWAY.....

I thought it was a Mitsubishi at first glance and wondered if it was a police or lawyer's car. Don't know about the BMW but VW is possible.

Edit: I am now thinking Holden after seeing the comparison pics posted previously. Mitsubishi doesn't seem to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214