Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just while we are on the subject of the search site, I've calculated the distance between Benaroon Drive and Long Point Drive. It's 21.4km and 18 minutes. What's interesting, and I'm sorry I can't work out how to put the picture in, is that when you look at the map you see the journey head straight to the highway from Benaroon and then straight off the highway to that search site. The diagram is almost a mirror image.

I've put in this link but I'm not certain it will work. EDIT: It does work! Check it out. Also, sorry about the picture, I accidently attached it but I can't figure out how to remove it.

http://www.whereis.com/directions?n...292125398&elon=152.813300514&rt=fastest_tolls

Thanks for reminding me about whereis, alwayscurious.

And on to Bonny Hills from Long Point Dr:

http://www.whereis.com/directions?n...2721738&elon=152.818365906&rt=fastest_notolls

Another interesting tidbit; you can also drive from Kendall to Lake Cathie via Bonny Hills using back roads:

http://www.whereis.com/directions?n...125398&elon=152.813300514&rt=shortest_notolls

It seems to me that Queens Lake and Lake Innes Nature Reserves have been/still are interesting to LE. Don't envy them having to search in these locations. Again, needle in a haystack.

He had traveled the 6 hour trip to appear in court today.
Is that another 6 hours back?
Or is it 3 hours from port and then the 3 hours back to port?
So where is he living I wonder?
Bonny Hills to Campbelltown is 4.5hrs with no traffic and no lights and no stops (Google Maps). Add peak hour Sydney traffic, M4 roadworks, Narellan Rd roadworks (two chaotic scenes that spread well beyond the works zone), a break or two, parking, walking, dodging media etc, then I reckon 6hrs one way seems about right. Just glad it's school holidays so he didn't get a chance to slow down near any kids.

I have been looking at the timeline of the morning WT was taken.

IMO the two parked cars left and returned after FD went into town.

FM has said that early that morning she opened up curtains to sliding door onto back Verandah she looked out saw two cars parked on road, thought strange but went on with the morning breakfast, organising day, kids playing with toys etc.

9.00am
FM, William and sister riding bikes on driveway, FM notices car drive past do uturn and drive out past them. Kids were probably waiting to say goodbye to FD when he leaves for town.

9.15am
FD goes into town for better reception.

9.15am - 10.25am
FM, GM, William and sister go out to side deck and yard. FM takes William down to tree to climb and play tigers. FM notices cars are still there. FM and William go back up to deck to play with GM and sister.
At some stage FM goes inside to make tea, after several minutes she realises she can't hear William, he is gone :(

I am sure the FD would have seen the two parked cars when he left but it does not seem so. IMO they left and retuned.

I wonder why they think William would run down to the road if he was expecting FD. IMO I would think he would run to the driveway it was close to where they were playing and that's where he saw FD leave.
I know they said the kids would run to greet FD back at home, but I would think they would run to driveway not the road.

IMO William would have to be lured too the road. If William had of seen a car like FD and it slowed down he may run down and realised to late it was not FD :(

I believe BS is involved in someway. Just a thought (crazy hopefully) if there was a Pedo ring :( in the area and BS is part of it maybe his part is to be like a spotter, he works at family homes and would see a lot of children.

Thanks for the timeline.

BBM - do you have a link for this? As far as I recall we do not know where William was positioned when FD left. It may well be the case that as FD moved off in his vehicle FM and kids walked around from the driveway along the lower side of the property (where the slope is) waving him off. That's the kind of thing I would do, so the last place William saw his FD could have been the length of Benaroon Drive where the mystery cars were seen earlier.

As I've said previously, I believe William went willingly towards the vehicle as he thought he knew the occupant, whether he thought it was FD or someone else...who knows.

Years ago we were unloading our car in the city and taking our suitcases into the house on a quiet street. A guy walked past our car and my little one went with him, chatting. She thought he was Daddy and, I guess, she was so busy chatting to him that she hadn't noticed it wasn't him, and I was busy rummaging in the car that I hadn't noticed it wasn't my husband. I looked up and saw her turning the corner of the street with the guy, and shouted after her. The guy disappeared and we grabbed her. We were all so shocked how easily this happened. The guy could easily have kept walking with her out of sight.

I can certainly see how William would run down that slope towards a car that looked like Daddy's....easily.

All my own opinion.

Are you allowed to take a little 3yo child onto a motor bike riding from A to B?

Nope. On NSW roads, you can pillion only at 8 years of age or older, plus the child must be physically able to reach the footpegs as well.

http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/documents/roads/licence/motorcycle-riders-handbook.pdf

Page 64.

(obviously what people do on private property is different, which is why lots of kids ride dirt bikes much much younger!)

Thanks for the timeline.

BBM - do you have a link for this? As far as I recall we do not know where William was positioned when FD left. It may well be the case that as FD moved off in his vehicle FM and kids walked around from the driveway along the lower side of the property (where the slope is) waving him off. That's the kind of thing I would do, so the last place William saw his FD could have been the length of Benaroon Drive where the mystery cars were seen earlier.

As I've said previously, I believe William went willingly towards the vehicle as he thought he knew the occupant, whether he thought it was FD or someone else...who knows.

Years ago we were unloading our car in the city and taking our suitcases into the house on a quiet street. A guy walked past our car and my little one went with him, chatting. She thought he was Daddy and, I guess, she was so busy chatting to him that she hadn't noticed it wasn't him, and I was busy rummaging in the car that I hadn't noticed it wasn't my husband. I looked up and saw her turning the corner of the street with the guy, and shouted after her. The guy disappeared and we grabbed her. We were all so shocked how easily this happened. The guy could easily have kept walking with her out of sight.

I can certainly see how William would run down that slope towards a car that looked like Daddy's....easily.

All my own opinion.
I think in the first radio interview FD said when he returned he parked his car in the garage (I'll double check that later). So guessing he left from there too. In the morning I can see the kids unpacking the bikes from the car in the garage and having a quick ride on the driveway. They see a 4WD drive past, turn around and drive past again. The garage door might have been open still. Driver sees the family and FD car.......and?
I agree that WT might be one to chase the FD car as it leaves.

IMO, most or all criminals (rapists, serial killers) would scale back or stopped altogether their criminal act by the time they are in their 60s.

To carried out such a big crime, abducted and perhaps killed someone's child in his 60s and with seemingly no criminal records for the past 30 years, it just strike me as odd, unless he might had some past hidden or unreported crimes that just haven't surfaced yet.

That is also a reason I kept feeling that the abduction of WT was done by a younger perpetrator.

Yeah, it just doesn't add up for me either. BS has made it all so obvious for the finger to be pointed at him... He was at GM's house four days prior, due to be back there that day, questionable past, Spider-Man doll in his car, holes in his alibi, drives past the search scene...Yet he's seems to have been ever so thorough at hiding any actual evidence of his alleged involvement in the abduction of a three-year-old in a quiet street within the tiniest of time frames when FD was out and FM popped inside to make a coffee.

I fear LE have nothing else to go on but to try and pin this on a guy who is seems the most obvious perpetrator. I hope I'm wrong and they do have something on him but are waiting him out to get the evidence they need to convict him and others.

But from the start, it has all seemed too obvious for LE not to have charged him yet.

You're probably all across this, but I didn't realise a neighbour drove out of the street one minute before William disappeared...A Benaroon Drive resident said his wife drove out of the street, which William's grandmother no longer lives in, one minute before William disappeared.It was 26 or 28 minutes to 11am, he remembered with minute detail."She never saw a car or noticed anything strange," he said.Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html#ixzz3mf2pAQ8B So, the neighbour didn't see any cars. Brings me back to what a previous poster said about perhaps those two cars weren't actually in the street, but LE has seen them on CCTV footage in the town or something and want people to identify the owners.

Bonny Hills to Campbelltown is 4.5hrs with no traffic and no lights and no stops (Google Maps). Add peak hour Sydney traffic, M4 roadworks, Narellan Rd roadworks (two chaotic scenes that spread well beyond the works zone), a break or two, parking, walking, dodging media etc, then I reckon 6hrs one way seems about right. Just glad it's school holidays so he didn't get a chance to slow down near any kids.

Do you really think he would be stupid enough to violate his bond conditions to land himself right back in jail? And where is it a stated fact that he is a convicted paedophile? I have only seen "alledged" paedophile stated to date by msm etc.

Yeah, it just doesn't add up for me either. BS has made it all so obvious for the finger to be pointed at him... He was at GM's house four days prior, due to be back there that day, questionable past, Spider-Man doll in his car, holes in his alibi, drives past the search scene...Yet he's seems to have been ever so thorough at hiding any actual evidence of his alleged involvement in the abduction of a three-year-old in a quiet street within the tiniest of time frames when FD was out and FM popped inside to make a coffee.

I fear LE have nothing else to go on but to try and pin this on a guy who is seems the most obvious perpetrator. I hope I'm wrong and they do have something on him but are waiting him out to get the evidence they need to convict him and others.

But from the start, it has all seemed too obvious for LE not to have charged him yet.

Spedding was a POI because someone brought him to the attention of the police from what I recall. The authorities have stated he is not their only POI. For some reason the media have run with the BS story and he has been the main focus of attention. Also the historical charges against him as well. That has yet to be proven in a court of law.
From the charges yesterday there is nothing new added from what we already know. Unless LE have something more to add to that, Spedding will go to trial to prove his case one way or the other. One good thing though so far is the arrest of two other child molestors while investigating the William Tyrell disappearance.
I would imagine when an investigation is being conducted that the LE would be looking at most likely perp. to the least likely perp.? They would have to investigate all facets of a case to find whodunit probably, JMO.

[/B]

Do you really think he would be stupid enough to violate his bond conditions to land himself right back in jail? And where is it a stated fact that he is a convicted paedophile? I have only seen "alledged" paedophile stated to date by msm etc.
It does happen.....thieves, druggies, paedophiles just can't resist the compulsion to repeat a crime.

The historical charges, an entire list of coincidences that put him knowing what happened to William, it's just to much for me to turn away from in my gut, heart, and mind.

He has not been convicted.....Yet....IMO It's coming.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Spedding was a POI because someone brought him to the attention of the police from what I recall. The authorities have stated he is not their only POI. For some reason the media have run with the BS story and he has been the main focus of attention. Also the historical charges against him as well. That has yet to be proven in a court of law.
From the charges yesterday there is nothing new added from what we already know. Unless LE have something more to add to that, Spedding will go to trial to prove his case one way or the other. One good thing though so far is the arrest of two other child molestors while investigating the William Tyrell disappearance.
I would imagine when an investigation is being conducted that the LE would be looking at most likely perp. to the least likely perp.? They would have to investigate all facets of a case to find whodunit probably, JMO.

Mr Spedding, 63, was one of hundreds of locals questioned by officers, coming to their attention only because of his contact with the family over the repair.

As they checked out everyone’s statements about where they were on that Friday, detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what Mr Spedding told them which led them to raid his former pawnbroking office in Laurieton and his home at Bonny Hills this week.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...aring-family-man/story-fnpn118l-1227193777963

It does happen.....thieves, druggies, paedophiles just can't resist the compulsion to repeat a crime.

The historical charges, an entire list of coincidences that put him knowing what happened to William, it's just to much for me to turn away from in my gut, heart, and mind.

He has not been convicted.....Yet....IMO It's coming.

BBM, where is the evidence that he knows what happened to William? And where is BS's previous list of convictions from previous crimes that entitle anyone to call him a criminal? Also gut feeling doesn't = Fact, IMO, as much as some people want it to.
I will wait and see what the judge & jury decide before I form a definite opinion in this case. I'm not saying he is guilty or innocent yet, but that's just me, lol.

BBM, where is the evidence that he knows what happened to William? A gut feeling doesn't = Fact, IMO.
There are cases that I have followed where police have not released to the public any evidence they had until a body was found.

Police are keeping everything very close to the vest. They are not going to reveal what they know/have and I think they know a lot. They want to find William and that is what is most important. I truly believe there will be more than one arrest in the end and more than one conviction when the truth finally comes out. I just can't believe that BS has nothing to do with this JMO.. I have total faith that Jubelin and his team know EXACTLY what they are doing.

For now we can agree to disagree. That is what makes Websleuths such a great place :)

There are cases that I have followed where police have not released to the public any evidence they had until a body was found.

Police are keeping everything very close to the vest. They are not going to reveal what they know/have and I think they know a lot. They want to find William and that is what is most important. I truly believe there will be more than one arrest in the end and more than one conviction when the truth finally comes out. I just can't believe that BS has nothing to do with this. JMO I have total faith that Jubelin and his team know EXACTLY what they are doing.

For now we can agree to disagree. That is what makes Websleuths such a great place :)

Agree with what you say. I think there are some cases on here I have followed where LE will divulge a little bit of info., and that can sometimes be revealing as to where the case is going. Some cases are more obvious than others and this case has too many questions and is quite different to a lot of others as in the secrecy surrounding it which no one is privy too, and that is as it has to be for reasons stated. I don't think I have seen another case of a FC that has gone missing while in care, but that's not to say there are no other cases like that.
Yes, differing opinions are good, and life would be a bit boring if we all felt the same. I respect yours.

Hopefully it's only a matter of time ....... Bs best get his affairs in order I say !

Agree with what you say. I think there are some cases on here I have followed where LE will divulge a little bit of info., and that can sometimes be revealing as to where the case is going. Some cases are more obvious than others and this case has too many questions and is quite different to a lot of others as in the secrecy surrounding it which no one is privy too, and that is as it has to be for reasons stated. I don't think I have seen another case of a FC that has gone missing while in care, but that's not to say there are no other cases like that.
Yes, differing opinions are good, and life would be a bit boring if we all felt the same. I respect yours.

Thanks Karinna [emoji3] I respect yours too.

I think there is just sooo much going on here that police just can't say anything. If there is a chance that William is alive maybe just too much of a risk, I just don't know. I've never followed a FC case either. It is absolutely baffling! The laws behind it all do make it difficult. I feel terribly bad for the FP for this :( I could not imagine if it was my child and I was not allowed to be public about it.

This case is making me crazy, the not knowing. Hope little William is found soon, and even better, found alive!

[/B]

Read into it what you will, but I never said any of that.

Police are keeping everything very close to the vest. They are not going to reveal what they know/have and I think they know a lot. They want to find William and that is what is most important. I truly believe there will be more than one arrest in the end and more than one conviction when the truth finally comes out. I just can't believe that BS has nothing to do with this JMO.. I have total faith that Jubelin and his team know EXACTLY what they are doing.

Yes but how long can everyone keep say "well he hasn't been charged but there must a a reason they have interest in him so he must be guilty". I'm inclined to think it may him. But do not know or presume that there is all this secret evidence yet to be exposed. Or know that he is guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member