Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read into it what you will, but I never said any of that.

This is what you said:
(Quote)
Just glad it's school holidays so he didn't get a chance to slow down near any kids.

Sorry if i misconstrued what you were implying and i misunderstood.

And all this boils back to the fact that no one knew that the children would be at grandmas house that day. There is only one person that may have known inadvertently due to a washing machine repair that they attended unannounced while trying to contact GM.
Essentially a street with less than 15 houses? How many visitors on the middle a work day?

A no through road with no through traffic. No though traffic meant opportunistic abduction by a passer by are next to none. Someone had to go to the end of the no through street - for some reason.

A neighbour, who left 1 minute prior saw no cars in the street. So where was the car?

http://s8.postimg.org/41aslsgn9/benaroon_Drive_streetview.jpg
Mr Spedding, 63, was one of hundreds of locals questioned by officers, coming to their attention only because of his contact with the family over the repair.

As they checked out everyone’s statements about where they were on that Friday, detectives allegedly found some inconsistencies in what Mr Spedding told them which led them to raid his former pawnbroking office in Laurieton and his home at Bonny Hills this week.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...aring-family-man/story-fnpn118l-1227193777963

Yes but how long can everyone keep say "well he hasn't been charged but there must a a reason they have interest in him so he must be guilty". I'm inclined to think it may him. But do not know or presume that there is all this secret evidence yet to be exposed. Or know that he is guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes I'm thinking, nobody can be so stupid to choose the grandchild of one of his customers. And nobody would take the risk to do this. And nobody would hurt a little sweet boy in which way ever (keep in captivity or worse). On the other hand, somebody actually did exactly, what you can't imagine. And I think, pedophiles will never be "clean" but will reserve and even increase their addiction somehow. Otherwise it would not be understandable, why so many old men (maybe also old women, I don't know), even "dodderers" don't stop with abusing children. Therefore BS unfortunately has "bad cards". I for myself am sure, the girls out of BS' past are telling the truth. Now they are grown and able to stand a trial.

I've had something to say about the car image I posted earlier on..... But right now....something just popped up in my head from reading the above posts ^^^ This was the social circle Bill was mixing with way back 28years ago??? Married to someone who's brother was a known serial paedophile and HE (Bill) allowed children to reside in the same house with that person... Seriously!!

Love to know how he met his ex wife and if the association was an introduction through the brother in law ??

I've had something to say about the car image I posted earlier on..... But right now....something just popped up in my head from reading the above posts ^^^ This was the social circle Bill was mixing with way back 28years ago??? Married to someone who's brother was a known serial paedophile and HE (Bill) allowed children to reside in the same house with that person... Seriously!!

Love to know how he met his ex wife and if the association was an introduction through the brother in law ??

... AND married a woman with very young children (girls) what paedophiles often like to do, I think. May have been intentional, we will never know.

I remember vague, neighbour's wife drove backwards out of her driveway and almost collided with another car? Which car exactly?

I have never read this FromGermany. Care to provide a link please?

Yes but how long can everyone keep say "well he hasn't been charged but there must a a reason they have interest in him so he must be guilty". I'm inclined to think it may him. But do not know or presume that there is all this secret evidence yet to be exposed. Or know that he is guilty

Well, I'm losing more faith in LE the longer that this case goes on without any resolution... Releasing the details of the 2 cars a year after the abduction seemed bizarre to me, like LE are just clutching at straws :( Everyone keeps saying that it's all just strategy and LE are about to break the case, but the longer it goes on the less likely that seems :(

And all this boils back to the fact that no one knew that the children would be at grandmas house that day. There is only one person that may have known inadvertently due to a washing machine repair that they attended unannounced while trying to contact GM.
Essentially a street with less than 15 houses? How many visitors on the middle a work day?

A no through road with no through traffic. No though traffic meant opportunistic abduction by a passer by are next to none. Someone had to go to the end of the no through street - for some reason.

A neighbour, who left 1 minute prior saw no cars in the street. So where was the car?

http://s8.postimg.org/41aslsgn9/benaroon_Drive_streetview.jpg

BBM, Do we know exactly who was told about the FP's surprise visit to g/ma's at that time? Did g/ma have other friends in Kendall she could of told? And word gets around in a small town like that usually where everyone knows everyone else's business. So i don't think we can definitively say who exactly knew unless g/ma didn't know either that her family were coming for a visit? And what about the FP's did they tell anyone before they left? Who knew about them i wonder and what they were doing at that time? But i'm sure the police have investigated all that already?

Well, I'm losing more faith in LE the longer that this case goes on without any resolution... Releasing the details of the 2 cars a year after the abduction seemed bizarre to me, like LE are just clutching at straws :( Everyone keeps saying that it's all just strategy and LE are about to break the case, but the longer it goes on the less likely that seems :(

Rayemonde.....I totally feel your frustration. But the truth is the more cases you follow the more you realise it can take many, many years for a resolution....and in the end Police or LE depending on where your from, have been right on top of a case from the start.

Not just a serial paedophile but a murderer as well? It would actually be interesting to find out more about that family dynamic IMO, not that we ever probably will.

Makara.... you had been asking for details on abductions or attempted abductions and people were supplying you with recent ones...in the last few years.... Now re looking at Hillsley - The only current POI named obviously was closely associated to him .... I have found past abductions that are of interest especially if the police are talking up a rings or at the very least likeminded individuals that would even contemplate such things .... WOW... new names too me and I'm old lol...maybe we should be looking at historical abductions??? maybe... Renee Aitken.... Samantha Knight... Even though Samantha's case was supposedly solved - I can't help wonder if there is a connection there....... As Hillsley himself mentions that next time he will do a Samantha Knight (he body has never been found)...did he know "Guider"....How do these creeps find each other??? Hillsley's chops were also busted by Jubelin way back - so does that make him the right person for the case - as he already has the history!!!....that kinda blew my mind.... Has to make you wonder..There was a Mako file where he mentions the girls.....can't seem to find it at the moment....but clearly the time line suggests that Bill was on the scene at that time when the girls, he and their mother all resided in the one home at some point in time...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/pedophile-made-good-his-threat/2005/07/04/1120329388566.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2005-07-04/grave-and-brutal-paedophile-jailed-for-30-years/2050676

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/samantha-knight-killer-paedophile-michael-guider-tells-police-he-didnt-snatch-renee-aitken-20150116-12s1oo.html

Then there was the MAKO file (I'll link it when I find it)....that the Uncle specifically states an interest in the nieces...But It also makes me think that Bill was living there with him and other family at the time and they all were aware that he was a serial paedophile...grrr....Will find the link..???

Not just a serial paedophile but a murderer as well? It would actually be interesting to find out more about that family dynamic IMO, not that we ever probably will.

Karinna... I can't find the link at the moment...lol my eyes are barely open...but from memory Bill would have definitely been on the scene given the dates...There was info that Hillsley had already served a sentence for assault/paedophilia behaviour....escapes my mind/memory ATM.... but after his release from this first? incarceration in prison he was residing with the family and I assume that means Bill was too....and he was warned not to enter the girls rooms by a family member ( that I can remember - it's linkable)....yuk...fricken distgusting thinking about it...I wouldn't let that rock spider anywhere near my home after he had already been convicted. Even though he had served time already - who gives a ****!!!...he's a known molester of children...there is no way in hell I'd be welcoming that sick twat back into my home family or not!!!

Makara.... you had been asking for details on abductions or attempted abductions and people were supplying you with recent ones...in the last few years.... Now re looking at Hillsley - The only current POI named obviously was closely associated to him .... I have found past abductions that are of interest especially if the police are talking up a rings or at the very least likeminded individuals that would even contemplate such things .... WOW... new names too me and I'm old lol...maybe we should be looking at historical abductions??? maybe... Renee Aitken.... Samantha Knight... Even though Samantha's case was supposedly solved - I can't help wonder if there is a connection there....... As Hillsley himself mentions that next time he will do a Samantha Knight (he body has never been found)...did he know "Guider"....How do these creeps find each other??? Hillsley's chops were also busted by Jubelin way back - so does that make him the right person for the case - as he already has the history!!!....that kinda blew my mind.... Has to make you wonder..There was a Mako file where he mentions the girls.....can't seem to find it at the moment....but clearly the time line suggests that Bill was on the scene at that time when the girls, he and their mother all resided in the one home at some point in time...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/pedophile-made-good-his-threat/2005/07/04/1120329388566.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2005-07-04/grave-and-brutal-paedophile-jailed-for-30-years/2050676

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/samantha-knight-killer-paedophile-michael-guider-tells-police-he-didnt-snatch-renee-aitken-20150116-12s1oo.html

Then there was the MAKO file (I'll link it when I find it)....that the Uncle specifically states an interest in the nieces...But It also makes me think that Bill was living there with him and other family at the time and they all were aware that he was a serial paedophile...grrr....Will find the link..???

http://www.mako.org.au/temp_nsw.html

Online-listing sex offenders Australia

I wonder if two cars found on the CCTV were not identified and happened to be a match with FM's description of the two cars in Benaroon Drive?

I think a similar thing is happening...I guess it's a process of elimination. I have a feeling these two cars aren't POI's but police want to know what they saw that morning. In my similar estate, workers' cars alway park on the street so maybe the neighbours had some work being carried out?? I hope there was a dash cam in one of them.

Remember the roundabout??

Drivers with cars similar to Gerard Baden-Clay quizzed in hunt for wife Allison's murderer

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...llisons-murderer/story-e6freoof-1226368676196

Good info. there Puggle. Thats what i meant before when i said about the family dynamic. Wonder why his sister thought it would be ok. to let that sick creep of a brother live with her and her girl's? Something very off about that if she knew what he was like. I don't know for how long and exactly when Hillsley lived there, and can't seem to find anything in msm that states the time frames only that he was living there at some stage.

Good info. there Puggle. Thats what i meant before when i said about the family dynamic. Wonder why his sister thought it would be ok. to let that sick creep of a brother live with her and her girl's? Something very off about that if she knew what he was like. I don't know for how long and exactly when Hillsley lived there, and can't seem to find anything in msm that states the time frames only that he was living there at some stage.

I'm off to bed....

But I am pretty certain the link with details about his obsession with his nieces and further info of time frame after his first release from prison is in (somewhere within) the "MAKO" files...... regardless of how you look at things...the Mother and Bill allowed these children to reside around a known paedophile.......

Police are still investigating a number of tips, including reports that a 'well-dressed, well-spoken' man stopped at a local shop on Friday morning to ask directions to Batar Creek Road, which leads to Benaroon Drive where William was last seen.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-hope-finding-alive-fades.html#ixzz3mgGkKvnE

Where is he gone, the well dressed and well spoken Mister?

Haven't you figured that out yet.... he doesn't exist...along with the Black Camry car seen in the area that morning by the truck driver who reported it to police...nor the large woman sitting in the passengers seat of the Camry alone...lol...they have become urban myths already...

Best just to keep the urban myths in the back of your mind until there finally revealed... holy molly we only just learnt about 4 cars on Benaroon that morning....Two parked...one that did a u turn whilst the kids were riding their bikes in the driveway...and some 4x4 heading out of Benaroon at the time William went missing - same vehicle spotted at high speeds in Kendall that morning..

Yep seems a lot we don't know...yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member