Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GM had an orthopedic surgery and had/has problems with a leg/knee/hip as I think.
Did have MS perhaps also an orthopedic surgery at the same time? Same hospital? Same sickroom? Same waiting room?
Do the women know each other, at first perhaps without knowing accurat names, towns?
Did GM perhaps tell something of the "difficult family history" of the care children because it is so special?
Did MS tell BS because they have interest and are in a club for grandparents (with own/not own children they raise)?
Did BS get information on 2 little children with "difficult family history" and thought, exact one of these children maybe good for ... something ... <modsnip>

I guess he committed the crime before Bairds promise.

TY Soso and TGY, I'm not sure whether the new legislation is retrospective or not, would be nice if it is. But.

If it's not, then any offenders could be notified (via public notice in newspapers for example) that an amnesty period is available for "you" to present yourself now or face the new law.... (if they miss the notice, tough luck!) ??? The community needs to be protected.

I would say T-shirt because the top would be initially unrecognisable. More so if the plumber had used a Roto-Rooter

The shirt must of gone down the toilet because no other drain would carry it. Unless the shirt was stashed down an inspection opening. (I/O) The shirt will be grey in a drain but dependant on the material type it would wash up if very synthetic. There is a lot of fat in the line.

Did they say they were sucking septic tank dry? Don't envy that persons job, but I would do it.

View attachment 82
If you were a plumber and you found this in a drain would you describe it as a suit/costume or a t- shirt?

I would say T-shirt because the top would be initially unrecognisable. More so if the plumber had used a Roto-Rooter

The shirt must of gone down the toilet because no other drain would carry it. Unless the shirt was stashed down an inspection opening. (I/O) The shirt will be grey in a drain but dependant on the material type it would wash up if very synthetic. There is a lot of fat in the line.

Did they say they were sucking septic tank dry? Don't envy that persons job, but I would do it.

A roto rooter - clearly I am not a plumber.
Sounds dangerous. lol

Paedophile’s car seized in Tyrrell case

A WHITE station wagon has been seized from the home of a person of interest in the William Tyrrell investigation.

On September 16 the car was towed away from the home of Tony Jones, a paedophile who was yesterday sentenced to three years in jail over the aggravated indecent assault of a minor.

Only three nights earlier Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said police were seeking information about a white station wagon and grey sedan seen parked on Benaroon Dr, Kendall, on the morning William went missing from that street.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...-in-tyrrell-case/story-fnii5s3x-1227544386695

6873e51b0c23507736f20774570cf8b6.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Concerned locals assembled on day one of the search for William after he vanished on September 12 from his grandmother's home at Kendall, 35km south of Port Macquarie. One of them, a Port Macquarie woman, says she had a 'feeling' from the moment she saw a man who appeared on the final day of searching.

'We had been helping police and the SES and it was on the fifth day when this man who none pf us had seen before just turned up and stood aisde from all the searchers just watching,' she said. 'It gave me the creeps.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...c-s-cryptic-sketch-emerges.html#ixzz3ml1ncc6u

Can we just get this straight for the last time! The man referred to above is completely innocent of any wrongdoing and has been cleared by police. He is a family man and this ridiculous accusation has hurt his family deeply. The woman who took the photograph of him has since apologised to him for the stress she has caused he and his family.

A WHITE station wagon has been seized from the home of a person of interest in the William Tyrrell investigation.

On September 16 the car was towed away from the home of Tony Jones, a paedophile who was yesterday sentenced to three years in jail over the aggravated indecent assault of a minor.

Only three nights earlier Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said police were seeking information about a white station wagon and grey sedan seen parked on Benaroon Dr, Kendall, on the morning William went missing from that street.

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...-in-tyrrell-case/story-fnii5s3x-1227544386695

Well isn't that a surprise...not.

Hang on?? Didn't Mike Baird promise to extend life sentences to child sex crimes???

People who commit the crime of sexual intercourse with a child under 10 will be facing life behind bars as part of a package of strong child protection measures announced by Premier Mike Baird and Attorney General Brad Hazzard today.

“This is about protecting child victims of sexual assault and bringing paedophiles to justice,” Mr Baird said

https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases-premier/life-sentences-child-sex-offenders

Strikeforce Rosann didn't charge him with child rape. Ask them why. The judge cannot sentence him for things he is not charged with.

Can we just get this straight for the last time! The man referred to above is completely innocent of any wrongdoing and has been cleared by police. He is a family man and this ridiculous accusation has hurt his family deeply. The woman who took the photograph of him has since apologised to him for the stress she has caused he and his family.

Sorry, I didn't know. I've deleted.

Hang on?? Didn't Mike Baird promise to extend life sentences to child sex crimes???

People who commit the crime of sexual intercourse with a child under 10 will be facing life behind bars as part of a package of strong child protection measures announced by Premier Mike Baird and Attorney General Brad Hazzard today.

“This is about protecting child victims of sexual assault and bringing paedophiles to justice,” Mr Baird said

https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases-premier/life-sentences-child-sex-offenders

Sounds like he didn't have sexual intercourse with the child.

The court heard today that one of the counts related to touching the child’s genital area, and the child had told a relative that Jones had been “touching my rude parts”. The child also said the sexual abuse had gone on for some time.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/to...544057826?sv=d36f453d89e1faf18820774e1b705852

The thicken plots...

"The alibi provided by Jones to his family and police was that he was out collecting scrap metal at the time William disappeared."

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...-in-tyrrell-case/story-fni0cx12-1227544386695

The alibi provided by Jones to his family and police was that he was out collecting scrap metal at the time William disappeared.
Jones also has links to another person of interest in the William Tyrrell case, Bill Spedding. Jones&#8217; family used to live across the road from the white-goods repairman in Wellington, NSW.
Mr Spedding once sold Jones&#8217; daughter a washing machine.

Why are the media repeatedly telling us that Jones daughter bought a washing machine from BS.
Just seems that there may be something more significant then a washing machine sale.
imo

Well, well, well, that is a surprise! Look forward hearing any result. By the way, I think Tony Jones looks creepy in the photo.

Well isn't that a surprise...not.

No...it's a complete surprise to me....WOW!!! .... I'm not sure if anyone here followed the Sierra Lamar case ... BUT I feel I've
been transported a few year back with this one...

Does anyone know why Spedding is called "Peddo"? I think this Peddo was showing up on his van. Its just the name Peddo reminded me of Paedo........phile.

Haven't even read what others have posted yet.....excited at what could come of this...hopefully it's one step closer to finding William.

Does anyone know why Spedding is called "Peddo"? I think this Peddo was showing up on his van. Its just the name Peddo reminded me of Paedo........phile.

I thought it may have been vandalised as when I saw it on the TV early in the investigation the sign said "Speddo's".

Car seized..... three nights after Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said police were seeking information about a white station wagon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsewr1!