Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engadine NSW to Port Macquarie is 343 km each way.

Bonny Hills to Port Macquarie is 18 km each way.

Good pick up soso. It appears he's 30klms away from Port.
We'll take a look at the radius.

Spedding, who appeared at Campbelltown Local Court on Tuesday, successfully argued the 60-kilometre round trip he took to report to Port Macquarie police every day was arduous.
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...s-bail-conditions-relaxed#LgJd1p2gk0Gvs5QP.99

I took it to mean he had been doing the 60km trip from Bonny Hills to Port daily from April BUT more recently to maintain the bail conditions he has to do a six hour round trip to report to Port Macquarie each day.
Could have been moving belongings at the same time? imo
That's dedication and it did result in only 3 days attending police station. I wonder which one?

Mr Spedding, who was named as a person of interest in the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell, today argued in Campbelltown Local Court that the 60km round trip he made daily from his Bonny Hills home to report to police in Port Macquarie was excessive.

The court was told Mr Spedding had completed the daily reports “religiously”, and had travelled six hours to appear in court today in person, despite not being required to do so.

His wife was beside him in court and did not comment to waiting media after the hearing.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...storic-child-sex-offences#L6SsGshw0GvFKk8k.99

:dunno:

Mr Spedding, who was named as a person of interest in the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell, today argued in Campbelltown Local Court that the 60km round trip he made daily from his Bonny Hills home to report to police in Port Macquarie was excessive.

The court was told Mr Spedding had completed the daily reports “religiously”, and had travelled six hours to appear in court today in person, despite not being required to do so.

His wife was beside him in court and did not comment to waiting media after the hearing.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...storic-child-sex-offences#L6SsGshw0GvFKk8k.99

Thank you Amee. That clears that up.

One thing about today shows his wife is still supporting him. Looks good for him. I wonder if the missing link on Facebook is to try and keep his Facebook more private.
They did however not drop the charges so still must be enough to make them stick.
Engadine to Port would be about 3 hours. I live close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing about today shows his wife is still supporting him. Looks good for him. I wonder if the missing link on Facebook is to try and keep his Facebook more private.
They did however not drop the charges so still must be enough to make them stick.
Engadine to Port would be about 3 hours. I live close.

glad the charges are still progressing

not that it's relevant to finding William but, one could not complete the road trip Engadine - Port in 3hrs IMO. I used to travel it and even these days you'd have to average 140 km/hr??

When is the next court appearance? Tomorrow? Keep us in the loop.

Yeah no way it'd be 3 hrs from Engadine to Port Mac... even 4 hours. At least 4.5. I drive most of that way pretty regularly to my mum's place, but shorter than that, and it takes me 3.5 minimum.

Google Maps says 4 hr 41 mins, but that often doesn't get traffic right (ie peak hour etc).

Thanks Amee
That makes sense. Why didn't they all just say that.
That is why I attached both references. Was trying to work it out and there was nothing to work out. lol

glad the charges are still progressing

not that it's relevant to finding William but, one could not complete the road trip Engadine - Port in 3hrs IMO. I used to travel it and even these days you'd have to average 140 km/hr??

Maybe I'm being optimistic.....

Looks like the locals had their old bins out as part of a bin upgrade roll out. Kendall residents received new bins after 28 July 2014, but kept their old bins for a while: "Bins should be placed upside down on the kerb ready for collection on 8 September [2014]. The collection of old bins is expected to take another three weeks."

Indeed there are still bins lying on the road on Friday 19th September 2014 as Nearmap shows along Benaroon Dr. Might be a good reason to park your car away from the bin, which would be placed near a driveway. This is the grey car Crabstick spoke of (it was mentioned in a previous thread when TBell put Nearmap up). I see it's parked nowhere near a driveway. The yellow squares could be two yellow-lid recycle bins close together (but they look pretty big), but they aren't there on other days when aerials were shot.

edit: bin night is Tues

http://www.pmhc.nsw.gov.au/Lists/Ne.../July/Delivery-of-new-bins-underway-next-week

attachment.php

Friday 19th Sept 2014
attachment.php

Friday 19th Sept 2014

just on the off chance, have you had a look at named POIs' surroundings and those of the search near ghost road at the relevant times/dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3