Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clues are at this time presented by the cops/detectives in charge of the hunt for the Wynarka/Belanglo murderer. :copcar:

How so FG? This is the last MSM article I read that so much as mentioned William.

'The discovery was made recently but does not involve the investigation into the disappearance of three-year-old William Tyrrell.'

'Police to reveal links to murder cases in NSW and SA'
by Andrew Koubaridis
news.com.au
October 21, 2015 11:08am AEDST

http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...578289909?sv=ba7941c76a79ebdc6d4106a7fffd1aca

Second page for William! :(

I know the cops are all working hard behind the scenes but it would be nice if some new info came out soon! (and nope... the poor current owners of the house on Benaroon Dr selling up isn't really news)

Yes, Eloise, the sale of William's GM's former residence is hardly news, although it's been picked up by the SMH, news.com.au and the AWW, among others, over the past few days; with varying degrees of sensationalism. The only slightly positive outcome thatbI can see is the articles sustain interest in William's disappearance.

The clues are at this time presented by the cops/detectives in charge of the hunt for the Wynarka/Belanglo murderer. :copcar:

FromGermany are you suggesting the two cases may have similarities or perhaps be linked? Or are you simply saying that NSW police are busy focusing on the Wynarka case at present?

FromGermany are you suggesting the two cases may have similarities or perhaps be linked? Or are you simply saying that NSW police are busy focusing on the Wynarka case at present?

NSW police are required at the moment. Perhaps our little spiderman is on the second police page, I just assumed but not too serious.
I have no idea whether the cases are linked or not. IF the killer is a pedophile, then there may be a connection: possibly a "ring" or a lone assassin, known to BS/PB/AJ etc. At the moment I don't know what age the killer/killers is/are. Buddy of POI or the station waggon "not-owner" or ...... there are many in the orbit.

Second page for William! :(

I know the cops are all working hard behind the scenes but it would be nice if some new info came out soon! (and nope... the poor current owners of the house on Benaroon Dr selling up isn't really news)

... but the photos were unknown to me and an interesting view.
I know: it doesn't help little Spiderman and doesn't help the case. It also doesn't help the new owners: to own a home which costs half a million and every "Hans und Franz" has the opportunity to check, where to do best the next B/E or something.

I know: it doesn't help little Spiderman and doesn't help the case. It also doesn't help the new owners: to own a home which costs half a million and every "Hans und Franz" has the opportunity to check, where to do best the next B/E or something.

"Hans und Franz" made me laugh :) Here we say "every Tom, Dick and Harry".
I don't think the latest articles about the home being on the market again will help in its sale. I wonder if the people who purchased it from William's GM are selling it due to the constant interest in the property because of William's case? It would be weird to have pics of your home constantly circulating and being discussed on the internet.

NSW police are required at the moment. Perhaps our little spiderman is on the second police page, I just assumed but not too serious.
I have no idea whether the cases are linked or not. IF the killer is a pedophile, then there may be a connection: possibly a "ring" or a lone assassin, known to BS/PB/AJ etc. At the moment I don't know what age the killer/killers is/are. Buddy of POI or the station waggon "not-owner" or ...... there are many in the orbit.

Thanks FG. I was a little confused. <modsnip>

Task Force Rosann would still be working on William's disappearance as it hasn't been announced officially that they think he's no longer alive. The investigation into his disappearance would still be a priority.

There would be another Joint Task Force formed from the state LE's involved in Karlie and her little girl's murders.

I think the person, or persons, responsible for their murders are quite a different breed to those who took William, until we know that he is no longer with us and, if he's not, the manner of his death. Karlie and Khandalyce's killers are violent predators, eg; sociopaths, to subject those two girls to the brutality alluded to by LE, not a couple of convicted (and one alleged) child sexual offenders; with one (AJ) also a wannabe Lenny McPherson. I think the person/people eventually charged with their murders will be very like the animals who murdered Janine Balding and Anita Cobby. (And that's an insult to animals!)

"Hans und Franz" made me laugh :) Here we say "every Tom, Dick and Harry".
I don't think the latest articles about the home being on the market again will help in its sale. I wonder if the people who purchased it from William's GM are selling it due to the constant interest in the property because of William's case? It would be weird to have pics of your home constantly circulating and being discussed on the internet.

All I can think of Cat, is that it was a very slow news day. It certainly 'hotted up' for them later when they found out that the Wynarka/Belanglo Angels were genetically related.

Don't get me wrong - I personally loved seeing the photos. I didn't need the news for that though, it was on real estate sites first, and I think it was fairly desperate journalism. At least they're still interested in the case.

I think the person/people eventually charged with their murders will be very like the animals who murdered Janine Balding and Anita Cobby. (And that's an insult to animals!)

indeed. I can't think of any animal,even the most vicious carnivore, that would treat their prey as those pondscum treated their innocent victims. Wait, that's an insult even to pondscum (pondscum has a purpose). They're beyond insult, really. They're pure irredeemable evil.

Sure is. Forensic biology has grown up a lot since then.

If the person(s) who took William has/have made mistakes in that field of investigation, they'll be found and convicted. FSG rarely get anything to do with biological material wrong. (Of course, there have been notable exceptions.)

Let's hope it won't come to this in Wm's case.

(Sidebar: I'm sure this was the first case in which I learnt forensic biology helped convict the perpetrator at Uni. As Edmund Locard said, 'Every contact leaves a trace.' Certainly true in this case. Mark Tedeschi was a Senior Crown Prosecutor in NSW. Brilliant man.)

[BBM]

[SBM]

I think the person, or persons, responsible for their murders are quite a different breed to those who took William, until we know that he is no longer with us and, if he's not, the manner of his death. Karlie and Khandalyce's killers are violent predators, eg; sociopaths, to subject those two girls to the brutality alluded to by LE, not a couple of convicted (and one alleged) child sexual offenders; with one (AJ) also a wannabe Lenny McPherson.

[SBM]

Upon reflection, I thought I should qualify the statement I made. I meant not your 'garden variety' convicted child sexual offenders as in the case of PB/AJ; or allegedly, BS. I suppose the killers could be known to POIs in William's case but LE have repeatedly reiterated they are not linked.

“This has torn away the fabric and foundation of life as we know it -shattered our entire family to the core. The words broken hearted come to mind, but in fact this is not even close to the way our family feels on so many levels. What has happened to William is wrong, so very wrong.

I wish, I pray, I cry each night for him. I see other children and families with boys the same age and feel so ripped off, short changed, for him, his sister, my family and myself.

I fear the worst but yet pray for something, anything. Someone knows something, someone always knows something. Someone can help find William and bring him home.”

Source: 'Where's William Tyrrell? Bring Him Home - Official'
Facebook
posted 15 October at 23:06 AEDST

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...id.1682736868629253:tl_objid.1682736868629253

&#8220;This has torn away the fabric and foundation of life as we know it -shattered our entire family to the core. The words broken hearted come to mind, but in fact this is not even close to the way our family feels on so many levels. What has happened to William is wrong, so very wrong.

I wish, I pray, I cry each night for him. I see other children and families with boys the same age and feel so ripped off, short changed, for him, his sister, my family and myself.

I fear the worst but yet pray for something, anything. Someone knows something, someone always knows something. Someone can help find William and bring him home.&#8221;

Source: 'Where's William Tyrrell? Bring Him Home - Official'
Facebook
posted 15 October at 23:06 AEDST

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...id.1682736868629253:tl_objid.1682736868629253
Heartbreaking :(. What is going on with this case? It's so frustrating! Hoping and praying for answers soon.

Hoping the lack of updates is due to something big going on behind the scenes... I can't stand seeing this thread so quiet :-(

Hoping the lack of updates is due to something big going on behind the scenes... I can't stand seeing this thread so quiet :-(

I hope so too, Kyja. It's so sad that Wm is still missing, nearly 14 months after he disappeared. I just pray he is safe, well and cared for; just as a little boy should be loved.

I opened the bag containing my grandson's pj's today. Inside there was a Spiderman top. I nearly lost my breath, I drew it in so hard.

The recent story of the girl found in a suitcase and her mother is the absolute limit for me.

The fact they died separately and violently just makes me wish the person behind it can just be locked up immediately in a cold solitary cell and completely forgotten about forever, and the story be left at that, and the girls can rest in piece.

I see no point in the newspapers repeating the details time and time again. I don't want to know. How terrible does a death need to be before we stop reading these tales? I love a mystery, but these stories are less mysterious than they are incredibly grievous.

And starting the feel the same way about WT. Still holding out hope a confused lady has adopted him as her own. But anything less than that, I'd rather not know the details beyond knowing the perpetrator met a suitable fate.

The recent story of the girl found in a suitcase and her mother is the absolute limit for me.

The fact they died separately and violently just makes me wish the person behind it can just be locked up immediately in a cold solitary cell and completely forgotten about forever, and the story be left at that, and the girls can rest in piece.

I see no point in the newspapers repeating the details time and time again. I don't want to know. How terrible does a death need to be before we stop reading these tales? I love a mystery, but these stories are less mysterious than they are incredibly grievous.

And starting the feel the same way about WT. Still holding out hope a confused lady has adopted him as her own. But anything less than that, I'd rather not know the details beyond knowing the perpetrator met a suitable fate.

Please excuse me, butterstick, if I've missed the point of your post. Are you saying you don't want details of the Wynarka/Belanglo mother's and daughter's, and William's, cases almost voyueristically picked over by the media? If so, I agree. Someone who can't defend themselves makes an easy target for gutter journalism and I find it abhorrent.

Nevertheless, I am a proponent of the 'need to know' release of information, ie, if it will help police solve crime and bring perpetrator(s) to justice. Unfortunately, the fact is that the ethics of different reporters (and their media companies) vary greatly so you can expect some will speculate on, or sensationalise, those types of stories more than others.

Just as reporters et al have different perspectives on a story, so do the readers of their newspapers. I try to look at something objectively but that doesn't stop me from being subjective when necessary, especially when I'm trying to work out what may have happened to William (and, even though I rarely post on their thread, Karlie and Khandalyce). If there is any chance that I might be able to think of anything useful to police, given the length of my life and the skills I have gained throughout, I'm willing to read even the most shocking information over and over again and force myself to remain detached.

It's in my nature and my tertiary training to be curious about, and observant of, everything to do with human behaviour and biology and remain detached emotionally although those facts don't preclude me from, at times, experiencing much anger, frustration and heartache.

William's case, in particular, is close to my heart as I have my own grandson who is just two months older. When I look at him and think about Wiliam and his family being separated, regardless of the perpetrator(s) or their motives, it just about breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marisa_breanna97