Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not checked this thread for a week or so... :(

Doesnt look like much news :( Very sad that he is still missing.

Thank you bearbear, now it all makes sense.

<modsnip>

I just despair a little every now again that he may never be found, with the complete lack of evidence (as far as we know anyway), but thinking that way's just unnecessarily depressing. Right now, in a way, no news is good news - it means there's still hope.

Just got to keep putting out positive vibes for William’s safe return. :loveyou:

Thanks bearbear. <modsnip>

I think of William constantly and hope with everything that he is returned to his family that love him.

There is something about this dear little boy, I keep thinking about him and his family also, keep sending good thoughts that he is found safe.

I gotta say, it frustrates me to no end that the bachelor is all over the news, what about poor WT? :(

Three weeks on: William&#8217;s puzzling disappearance leaves community in fear

Police have set up a task force and are examining a number of locations as part of the enquiry, however they are still unsure where the tests will take them.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-leaves-community-in-fear#gAzUdFMsBJX09zhL.99

This could be another case of 'are they looking for parts that have fallen off a car or are they looking for items that could have been discarded from a car'... In the video posted upthread, the police officer says they are examining 'exhibits'. In this report, it is stated they are examining 'locations'...

I also wonder what police mean when they say that no information is too 'embarrassing' to report. Where would embarrassment come into it?

This could be another case of 'are they looking for parts that have fallen off a car or are they looking for items that could have been discarded from a car'... In the video posted upthread, the police officer says they are examining 'exhibits'. In this report, it is stated they are examining 'locations'...

I also wonder what police mean when they say that no information is too 'embarrassing' to report. Where would embarrassment come into it?

sorry I dont write the MSM and different reporters write different things! I posted this thinking people maybe interested in an update....

Ive posted the "car parts" and also the "things thrown" from the car links many times. Those statements were made by two different people!!

Superintendent Paul Fehon said the State Emergency Service's volunteers will walk the forest's trails as they search for part of a vehicle that may have become detached.

Teams of emergency services began the first of a two-day search of roadsides &#8216;&#8216;in case something has been thrown&#8217;&#8217;, said NSW Police Rescue Sergeant John King.

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/...-missing-william-tyrell-audio-photos/?cs=2452

I hope you are safe and come home soon William xx

Embarrassing seemed a bit of an odd word choice but I think he was just trying to encourage people to come forward even if they believed their information was trivial

Embarrassing seemed a bit of an odd word choice but I think he was just trying to encourage people to come forward even if they believed their information was trivial

Yes that's the way I took it too. They probably don't realise how much we hang on to and analyse every word both the police and media report.

Has anyone considered something such as the family being involved in something similar to witness protection? it may explain the media blackout and lack of interviews with the parents. Just a thought.

Wouldn't the exhibits have come from locations? Maybe they are examining both .. surely it doesn't have to be either/or. Same with the car part and rubbish/items thrown from a vehicle. Doesn't have to be either/or imo. Could be both.

In fact, the exhibits could even be a car part and rubbish/items, and the locations could be where they found them.

Has anyone considered something such as the family being involved in something similar to witness protection? it may explain the media blackout and lack of interviews with the parents. Just a thought.

Hi and :welcome: beccaskye

Yes that theory did come up earlier but it hasn't been reported in msm, so we can't speculate any further.

Guys you are not allowed to discuss comments from other sites.

WS does NOT allow discussions about rumours.

Please stick to discussing the facts as reported via media or police.

sounds like this little guy may be alive and well somewhere
It would explain Police silence
I do hope so

William's only spokesperson hasn't made any further appeals either. How sad for William.

I think this has been mentioned somewhere else (don't ask me where though because I wouldn't remember lol). I don't think witness protection would be the case as earlier in the picture I did see the mother's name somewhere (not in the MSM and I am not allowed to say where) so I don't think the mother would put her name out there (even accidentally) if that was the case. It's all very strange though. Even the page I originally saw her name on has now been erased. I'm sure there are good reasons as to why the parents are remaining out of the public eye but one has to wonder if it is actually helping or hindering the case at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876