Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking a bit more about those exhibits and locations.

I guess there could have been more 'sightings' of William - at shopping centres, petrol stations, and the like. Maybe they are reviewing CCTV exhibits from those locations to see if any potential sightings are valid.

One thing that we know, no-one is telling MSM anything much at all, so we won't even know if they are on the trail of anyone. I do think they are working hard behind the scene though.

Does anyone have a link to dams any rivers etc, I know divers have checked some things but I want to see how big/ deep they are.
I'm leaning towards ( for today) anyway, that William either followed or went looking for his dad. They seemed very close, I could imagine going out with your dad in the car being more appealing than playing with your sister.
I know it's not "odd" that he stayed home and we have discussed it before, but with dad being on holiday and presumably his errand wasn't business, it would have given mother and grandmother a bit of peace especially if grandmother was unwell, and if as MSM reported William had not been to the house before, he may not have been particularly close to grandmother and vice versa.

Does anyone have a link to dams any rivers etc, I know divers have checked some things but I want to see how big/ deep they are.
I'm leaning towards ( for today) anyway, that William either followed or went looking for his dad. They seemed very close, I could imagine going out with your dad in the car being more appealing than playing with your sister.
I know it's not "odd" that he stayed home and we have discussed it before, but with dad being on holiday and presumably his errand wasn't business, it would have given mother and grandmother a bit of peace especially if grandmother was unwell, and if as MSM reported William had not been to the house before, he may not have been particularly close to grandmother and vice versa.

Hi everyone I'm new. I have been reading all your posts and I agree with most of them. I have thought about all the different things that could have happened to Sweet little William as you have all done, but I cant help coming back to what the police said THEY ARE BAFFLED THAT THE DOGS FOUND NO SCENT AT ALL.

If this MSM story is true, then it seems the Police are at a loss, that or maybe trying to give someone a false sense of security.

"EVERY person who was in the village of Kendall on the day toddler William Tyrell went missing needs to come forward and explain why they were there and what they were doing, police said yesterday. "

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-toddler-goes-on/story-fni0cx12-1227080005609

If this MSM story is true, then it seems the Police are at a loss, that or maybe trying to give someone a false sense of security.

"EVERY person who was in the village of Kendall on the day toddler William Tyrell went missing needs to come forward and explain why they were there and what they were doing, police said yesterday. "

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-toddler-goes-on/story-fni0cx12-1227080005609

Does seem odd at this late date to ask for an accounting of locals for that horrible day....

Does seem odd at this late date to ask for an accounting of locals for that horrible day....

It really bothered me reading that, sometimes I really dont like this world we live in.

I agree at this stage it is odd. Why would anyone who has taken this little man say oh yeah I was there... Unless they are seeing who didn't own up to being in town and they do have the footage of people coming and going? Reading that back sounds a bit movie style but it's all I can think :/ I still got nothing :(

It says to me that the police have no idea at all, that's huge asking EVERYONE who was in the town or passed through to come forward, usually it's only asking if you saw something out of place.

I feel sorry for the police, it must be incredibly frustrating that there really is no evidence at all, I believe the Superintendent when he took the journalists around and asked what they thought.
When they say someone must know what happened to William, they must be satisfied he didn't wander off.
I wish " Nicole" would do another appeal.

On one hand so many days with out him turning up leads to hopelessness.
On the other hand no news is good news. Be well , little man !

I agree at this stage it is odd. Why would anyone who has taken this little man say oh yeah I was there... Unless they are seeing who didn't own up to being in town and they do have the footage of people coming and going? Reading that back sounds a bit movie style but it's all I can think :/ I still got nothing :(

Those were my similar thoughts upon reading. The only "good" thing I can take for that is maybe they have CCTV of a few cars of interest without number plates showing, it might be to narrow it down more quickly. If 8 out of 10 people come forward and say what they drive and why they were there, their supporting info checks out, they are free to focus on working out who hasn't come forward. That said I didn't realise quite how small Kendall is until just now, with the big wide streets and small businesses maybe there is little useful cctv :( There is no call for passersbys, the petrol station is out of town by the highway.

I was happier with no news at all than this news to be honest. It would be great if a Kendall local would post on the board with what is being said around town, respectful of the legal issues regarding the ID of the family of course.

I have a problem with them asking everyone who was in the town to come forward, I'm sure those who thought they may have seen something out of place will have come forward long ago.
Others won't come forward for many reasons, not necessary illegal ones, holidaymakers may not even know about the case, others could be having affairs etc.
I'm law abiding but can think of occasions I wouldn't have liked it known where I was.
I think this is an exercise in futility and they will end up with dozens of suspects simply based on the fact they didn't come forward.

It says to me that the police have no idea at all, that's huge asking EVERYONE who was in the town or passed through to come forward, usually it's only asking if you saw something out of place.

I feel sorry for the police, it must be incredibly frustrating that there really is no evidence at all, I believe the Superintendent when he took the journalists around and asked what they thought.
When they say someone must know what happened to William, they must be satisfied he didn't wander off.
I wish " Nicole" would do another appeal.

I agree with you I don't think the police have any idea either. Just grasping at straws. I have lived in small country towns and they are so quiet most of the time no one really does see anything. Poor little William cant stop thinking about him and hoping he is safe. I think the police owe it to the public to at least say something. We have all taken William into our hearts and cry for him.

Hi all,

New to this forum and particular case. This is close to home as my children attend the child care where William and elder sister attends. My child and William are friends. It's especially heartbreaking to be witnessing the pain etched in the WT's sibling and parent. <modsnip>

i hope this doesnt just become another cold case and people stop looking because there is no fresh news or appeals.
is there some media gag order surrounding this case because of legal and privacy issues, are msm afraid of being sued? i dont think its helping the case, the public need to be updated to keep it fresh in their minds.
<modsnip> someone local and close by may have him, someone on foot who scooped him up and carried him, hand over the mouth etc

Hi all,

New to this forum and particular case. This is close to home as my children attend the child care where Wilkiam and elder sister attends. My child and William are friends. It's especially heartbreaking to be witnessing the pain etched in the WT's sibling and parent. <modsnip>.

thankyou and welcome!
you and your family must feel very sad,
but if your thoughts are true then there is hope little william may be still alive and hopefully being cared for

Hi all,

New to this forum and particular case. This is close to home as my children attend the child care where William and elder sister attends. My child and William are friends. It's especially heartbreaking to be witnessing the pain etched in the WT's sibling and parent. I am leaning towards a connection with the bio family, my thoughts only.

My thoughts are with you, it must be so hard and something no Mum should ever have to explain to their child, that their friend is missing. I keep saying prayers for William and his family, their hearts must be breaking.

i hope this doesnt just become another cold case and people stop looking because there is no fresh news or appeals.
is there some media gag order surrounding this case because of legal and privacy issues, are msm afraid of being sued? i dont think its helping the case, the public need to be updated to keep it fresh in their minds.
<modsnip>, someone local and close by may have him, someone on foot who scooped him up and carried him, hand over the mouth etc

I so agree with you, I think unless its in MSM, people go on with their life.

It is sad for everyone, especially for William. He is the suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966