Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you thinking bio family, Wexford?

I don't think it is the Government. This sentence to me is the most telling thing in the whole article:
"You’d think that the people responsible for putting the media ban in place – and we can’t tell you who they are, either – would be doing everything in their power to help."

Are you thinking bio family, Wexford?

Im not sure what I think, Purpleandgreen, but I do think the article has a lot to say when you read between the lines.
The author clearly sympathises with the FP, clearly states they love William very much, also that they have been banned from speaking out for seven months, they are only 'allowed' to appear if they don't show their faces and also states very clearly and strongly (twice) that they have a compelling story to tell and it is the true story of William.
Interestingly they are not referred to as FP or parents/carers at all in that article, only that they are referred to as 'the people who were interviewed' or 'the people who spoke on TV on Sunday night' and 'two people who clearly love William'
It could be the writers technique but to me it reads clumsily and seems to be deliberate.

if you listen to the abc podcast "women who kill" at the very end around 49.55mins where caroline overington talks about thisl case, in my opinion, it seems to be something more she is hinting at, which makes me feel uneasy?
its a long podcast to sit through and cant be fast forwarded

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/women-who-kill/6814146

You can also listen to it on YouTube. See video 19 of my William collection. All the TV episodes and radio interviews are here too, and comment-free!

Edit: fixed link I think...yes success!

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k

I don't think it is the Government. This sentence to me is the most telling thing in the whole article:
"You’d think that the people responsible for putting the media ban in place – and we can’t tell you who they are, either – would be doing everything in their power to help."

I felt like it was Children's Services (or whatever the correct term is for them in Aus) being referred to.

But then, the level that Caroline Overington gets wound up to when she talks about the lies being printed in the media....well, it feels like she's too wound up to just be talking about them being FPs because pretty much everyone had already decided that without the media outright saying it....

Bruce Morcombe speaks about the government and the privacy issues surrounding William, and spokespeople from FACS were the ones to respond, in this article dated 18 April 2015.

Paraphrasing ...

The father of Daniel Morcombe criticised the NSW govt for refusing to allow William's parents (yes, it says parents) to speak publicly.
A spokesperson for NSW FACS said legal reasons prevented them from being identified.
Bruce Morcombe said he understood the rules, but they needed to be loosened in cases like this.
William's parents are frustrated by the rules.
NSW FACS released a statement saying that their biggest priority is to always act on behalf of the children's safety and wellbeing, they don't intend to jeopardise ongoing police investigations.
Jubelin refused to comment.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s/news-story/3f72de598e8911b15a852140629a0e9c

hi Wexford, and thank you. I think you have spotted it. I have some small knowledge of working with DOCS for the 'supposed' good of a foster child - IMOO, the roadblocks and inadequacies could only be described as 'detrimental' to 'its' future. However, this is a Gov responsibility, and I do wonder when the people that WE put into Positions of POWER and Decision Making, are going to get real about what underpins our society and our future.

A couple of things

• I'm still perplexed by the bio GM's late interview. If this is a media strategy, then why is it allowed for reasonably high-profile outlets like Murdoch's KidSpot to completely misreport it?! For that reason I doubt it's a media strategy, and if it is then it's poorly managed. So much misinformation is out there, and in here, that I can only assume the police favour obfuscation in some cases.
  • Can anyone help... Early on I thought I read that a few first responders were already on the scene searching by the time the FF returned, and that someone (a neighbour?) had described his authentic reaction. I'm not questioning his reaction, but can we confirm people were already helping before he arrived? Since that does stretch out the timeline a little, in my mind.
  • The cars parked openly on a quiet street (and for some time, or on and off)... this is inconsistent with the idea of pre-planned discrete criminal activity. Unless the crims are on the stupid side, I guess.

if you listen to the abc podcast "women who kill" at the very end around 49.55mins where caroline overington talks about thisl case, in my opinion, it seems to be something more she is hinting at, which makes me feel uneasy?
its a long podcast to sit through and cant be fast forwarded

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/women-who-kill/6814146
What is being written is lies...

Pretty clear to me

Poor William.

What's more important than his rights? What's more important than his safety?
What's more important than his life?

His life is real. It's the only thing he knows. It's not a tv story or a magazine article. It's what he's living.

FFS. If he's not safe someone should speak up. Let the rest of us know what wrongs have been done. Tell us the lies that have been told.

Surely that little boy deserves at least that.

im wondering if the reason the fps identities are a secret is because its important the bio family dont know who they are, maybe william and his sister were fostered because they had been in extreme danger from possible criminal activity?

So with you on this comment Puggle - but I pretty much bet that there will be no information from the 'partners' - can't pretend to know why. Perhaps IMO could it be that they are so intimidated due to domestic violence situations, or maybe they are scared at the prospect of losing their security and public position; the other thought that came to my mind is that they may simply be so naive (don't we all wish we didn't need to dwell on this blight on our society!) or alternatively that they are just f&$@ DUMB! Aside from any of that, I cannot abide the thought that there is a woman in our society who would condone this treatment of our children..

Now I talk to YOU ... And implore you to share your thoughts & feelings with someone .. you are and will be safe and free of the horrible burden that has been with you for so long. Please be kind to yourself, to William, and to his family who really do deserve answers and the right to grieve honestly & appropriately.

Thank you & Bless You

Sorry for the late reply....work and RL....

Not really sure how to take the second part of your post......if that is in relation to my admission that I had been sexually abused as a child....no fear...I have no problem discussing it and have offered my opinion on the subject (From my personal perspective ) more than a few times here....I will admit I sometimes get a bit touchy on the subject of child sexual abuse....but I am an advocate for making this once taboo subject become so mainstream...that none of these sick idividuals can hide in the shadows. To be honest your post makes me think that you may think I have some intimate knowledge of whats hapened to William???.......sorry if I have misunderstood.

Puggle xx

im wondering if the reason the fps identities are a secret is because its important the bio family dont know who they are, maybe william and his sister were fostered because they had been in extreme danger from possible criminal activity?

BBM

That is possible, bearbear. People do not always know where their children are being fostered due to possible interference by the bio parents/bio family/bio others. Visitation crossover is then carried out by a social worker.

One of my best friends is a foster parent.......its no cloak and dagger....simply the system. That is what Daniel Morcombe's Dad was getting peeved off about....that foster parents couldn't speak out, show their faces....It's the bloody laws here in Australia...Its understandable in a day to day situation that foster kids are afforded the anonymity of being known as a Foster...other than informing the department of education...to avoid any stigma on the child...but under these exceptional circumstances the law should have been relaxed...no doubt it has caused so much considerable heartbreak for them...first having William being missing....then so much speculation (social media) that they must be involved because they are being so secretive....except...its the law stopping them....they run the risk of having Williams sister taken away from them if they break the law....

That's what I thought. Maybe they don't want the bio family to know who is fostering William's sister, because that could put her and/ or her foster family in danger.

Maybe the reason that William was the target of a kidknapping was because the perps knew that certain relatives or foster parents would be silenced and information have to be withheld from the public.

Seems like an easier target to get away with the crime when nothing can be made public.

That's what I thought. Maybe they don't want the bio family to know who is fostering William's sister, because that could put her and/ or her foster family in danger.

But the foster family names and pictures are out there or they were a couple of months ago (not officially) obviously, when I've looked at the bio family I don't get the feeling there some big criminal family just what you get on most council estates in the UK. Ie a couple of family members have been in prison for small time things MOO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply....work and RL....

Not really sure how to take the second part of your post......if that is in relation to my admission that I had been sexually abused as a child....no fear...I have no problem discussing it and have offered my opinion on the subject (From my personal perspective ) more than a few times here....I will admit I sometimes get a bit touchy on the subject of child sexual abuse....but I am an advocate for making this once taboo subject become so mainstream...that none of these sick idividuals can hide in the shadows. To be honest your post makes me think that you may think I have some intimate knowledge of whats hapened to William???.......sorry if I have misunderstood.

Puggle xx

I think the poster is talking directly to anyone visiting websleuths who knows anything about William's disappearance it is not directed to you personally Puggle.

yes, the foster family were easy to find and identify in the early stages but that was probably only because of the small amount of media info released and pieced together, but if william wasnt missing would bio family have had any information to piece together to find him?
i dont necessarily think this is a big criminal family but wonder if william and his sister were in danger because of some criminal payback or even family abuse, child services must have had concerns to remove both of them, and since their bio mother appears to have had and held onto further children, to me it points to some disfunction with their bio father.
just trying to look at other reasons for the secrecy of the foster family, apart from what weve been told in msm

bearbear my sound is playing up (STILL!!! Not happy! But that's another story) so could you (or anyone else) please tell us what she says. Many thanks in advance.

hi purpleandgreen, hope youve got sound by now if not heres some of what caroline overington says.....paraphrased a little

'its gone too far, how much you just dont know, at any one time theres over 1000 suppression orders on stories you have the right to know about but im prohibited by law from telling you, theres so much you dont know about william tyrrell, does that look dodgy to you, do you feel steres stuff about that case you dont know, youre dead right and im prevented by law as a journalist from telling you what it is, and to me that is a scandalous situation, and its a scandalous situation that newspapers here in nsw are writing false stories, what you are reading in the papers is FALSE it is
LIES about that case (at this point her voice starts to get louder and upset and the radio host cuts in and tries to interrupt her and to cut her off)
because of suppression orders that exist apparantly for your, for the good of you' ..... (she trails off interrupted by the host), she is upset and i think has more to say but maybe because of the broadcast time limit or she was being censored, it finishes.

Could this be a kidnap/ransom gone wrong and could the saga have commenced in Sydney, causing the Foster Family to leave a day earlier on the Thursday???.........Your thoughts on this???........The 5 minute timeframe that William was unsupervised???......Foster Mum instantly thought abduction???.....William went missing while Foster Dad was away from the house???.....How quickly police were on the scene???.....Media statement from Bio Paternal Grandma (only a month ago)???....Bill Spedding historical child sex charges that they had no connection to William disappearance very early on???...then the paedophile ring seemed to take over???....I dont think we will ever know what really happened to William. I feel it will be another case similar to Maddeline McCann unfortunately....MOO

hi purpleandgreen, hope youve got sound by now if not heres some of what caroline overington says.....paraphrased a little

'its gone too far, how much you just dont know, at any one time theres over 1000 suppression orders on stories you have the right to know about but im prohibited by law from telling you, theres so much you dont know about william tyrrell, does that look dodgy to you, do you feel steres stuff about that case you dont know, youre dead right and im prevented by law as a journalist from telling you what it is, and to me that is a scandalous situation, and its a scandalous situation that newspapers here in nsw are writing false stories, what you are reading in the papers is FALSE it is
LIES about that case (at this point her voice starts to get louder and upset and the radio host cuts in and tries to interrupt her and to cut her off)
because of suppression orders that exist apparantly for your, for the good of you' ..... (she trails off interrupted by the host), she is upset and i think has more to say but maybe because of the broadcast time limit or she was being censored, it finishes.

It's the way she emphasises "FALSE" and "LIES" that intrigues me. Seems like she's not referring to 'lying by omission'...which is what more of the common theories revolve around (such as the foster thing)....

So frustrating. I wish somebody would even just anonymously give police information about what happened to William.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay