Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4. Williams family have been cleared of any involvement in his disappearance but due to legal restrictions can not be named.

Though we don't know who is included in the group of "William's family" when police state that.

Though we don't know who is included in the group of "William's family" when police state that.

Agree asac

The people who went on TV have a compelling story to tell. It’s the true story of William Tyrell.

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...ver-hear-the-truth-about-william-tyrell-22122

The people deliberate avoidance of the term family or relative by Caroline?

Family versus relative.
What is family? These days with so many variations blended, single, foster ...........some families are really complicated.

Just thinking aloud.

Family an emotional connection ..... not necessarily blood related.

Relative .... someone you are related to by blood. You may not have even met some of your closest blood relatives.

If someone were a blood relo but had no role in William's life or no contact with William but were closely connected by blood?

Are they family?

I've been wondering if this is one of the lies Caroline speaks of. I firmly believe the foster family is innocent. But there are a lot of 'family' involved in this.
This has been my thought all along. Just how far afield have family been cleared. Are we talking immediate family. Are we talking foster or bio?

The people who went on TV have a compelling story to tell. It’s the true story of William Tyrell.

http://www.aww.com.au/latest-news/n...ver-hear-the-truth-about-william-tyrell-22122

The people deliberate avoidance of the term family or relative by Caroline?

"You’d think that the people responsible for putting the media ban in place – and we can’t tell you who they are, either – would be doing everything in their power to help."

This sounds almost like someone stepping in, rather than an automatic media ban when certain conditions arise.

"Hundreds of journalists, hundreds of police, plenty of people in the community know more than that, but it’s against the law for any of them – for any of us - to explain it to you."

And it's staggering that nobody has broken ranks and broken the law for William, given the level of emotion around this issue. BUT I guess there is every possibility that somebody HAS already, but then censored, or maybe their voice has just been lost in the sea of false information.

"The people who went on TV have a compelling story to tell". There were more people telling that story on the TV program than just the FP, weren't there?

"The people who went on TV have a compelling story to tell". There were more people telling that story on the TV program than just the FP, weren't there?
Are you certain that was the fp?

The people. How cold is that.

I thought she was just getting at the fact that they were foster parents, but she wasn't allowed to tell us that. Hence calling them "the people" instead of "the parents".

I thought she was just getting at the fact that they were foster parents, but she wasn't allowed to tell us that. Hence calling them "the people" instead of "the parents".

Yes, I think you are right, Rayemonde. The 'hidden fact' for so very long was the FP. We weren't even allowed to talk about them here for ages, because it wasn't MSM.

Yes, I think you are right, Rayemonde. The 'hidden fact' for so very long was the FP. We weren't even allowed to talk about them here for ages, because it wasn't MSM.
And where is the links to prove they are?

Spoken of in this parliamentary brief about fostering, too, and protecting the children. There are 20 mentions of William's name.
It is a (public) Legislative Council paper.

The Hon. MICK VEITCH: (pg 13)
"There has been a lot of talk in the Chamber today about the sad case of young William Tyrrell. My heart goes out to his parents and his community. Unfortunately, there are other children in similar situations. We must be the eyes and ears of our children and protect them at arms' length so that they can grow up safely in society but also be able to explore, develop and mature in the way that they were meant to. We do not want them to live in an over-protective society. I say again that fostering is not for everyone but it is very rewarding. Although it is difficult, I encourage people to think about doing it ......"

The Hon. SOPHIE COTSIS: (pg 14)
" Over the past year we have been hearing about William Tyrrell. We want to find out what has happened to William, and to other children as well. I commend the Hon. Mick Veitch and his family for fostering 50 children ...."

https://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/prod/parlment/hanstrans.nsf/V3ByKey/LC20150917/$File/LC20150917.pdf

Yeah I agree that is a hidden fact, but it was a common knowledge by Sept 2015?

The way she speaks, particularly in the audio interview, alludes to some pertinent background that would help clarify WTs position.

I assume she believes it could actually help the public identify key information. Else she wouldn't be so strident about it?

Struggling to think what type of detail would actually help, though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay