Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps they only knew at the last minute there was going to be an opportunity to snatch? They might have been planning another day originally?? then a quick phone call to them was made by someone who KNEW they were all home???
I have been wondering if perhaps they were just there planning to scope out the property beforehand , expecting the foster family to be arriving later that day (since the grandmother thought they would be arriving that evening and might have mentioned it to BS). Then the opportunity to abduct just presented itself right then.

It's been a while, does anyone remember the color/models of BS and MS'S vehicles besides the white work van?

At the time William disappeared PB was living in the pub a family statement reads.
It is sketchy if he said he was going to meet PB at the same time .... but WE believe PB name was mentioned in passing.

Police have known about AJ and his family conversation for months.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t/news-story/a41002be975f8c25811381d3eac78b75

Police knew about BS and his family conversations pretty darn early in the investigation it seems.

The police kept that close to the hip ...... just a few little things that did not add up was all we were told...and that he may have information that could help with the investigation.

Gee we are very lucky that Colin informed us of so much in regard to BS. ;)

BS family did seem confused as to whether BS was in Dunbogan in the am or pm and when he actually did phone nana.

But BS has told us in his u tube release .... that he has no idea how his son and mate or anyone for that matter could interpret that he was expected to do the repair the morning William disappeared.

imo

I've gone in the opposite direction. He now may have stopped by a pub and he may have a friend who lived at a pub....oh, well no wonder he was drunk. I can see how he could end up drunk merely by doing those things.

I had also been wondering if he had been blotting something out, with this info I'm thinking it could easily just be from drinking.
I thought the latest article said he was living at the pub?

Another (was it Bickford?) said he went to his "wife's place" for lunch. I remember it was being discussed here about how it was a weird thing to say. Maybe they were separated.

Just wondering how BS knew which part the washing machine needed if he hadn't been there to inspect it. Also, he is reported to have said that he thought he'd been there when he saw the FG's house on TV.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/97a47cc5fe384c2fbf91c2f87488c9fa

How long does it take for a washing machine part to come in? Surely it can't have been a long enough time for him to forget that he'd been there.

So many untruths are emerging in this case and at this stage they seem to be centred around a few key players. Hmmmmm.

Yes, he has been there (at least) once, right? His friend, Col, described how he walked around the house.

I think there's also some confusion going on in reports. Like this new article talking about Jones' car being inspected within days, when it really appears to have been within (many) months...(within days of release of car descriptions, perhaps).

I thought the latest article said he was living at the pub?

Another (was it Bickford?) said he went to his "wife's place" for lunch. I remember it was being discussed here about how it was a weird thing to say. Maybe they were separated.

Bickford's the one who was said to be living at the pub, I think?

At the time William disappeared PB was living in the pub a family statement reads.
It is sketchy if he said he was going to meet PB at the same time .... but WE believe PB name was mentioned in passing.

Snipped.

Out of interest,

Do you understand that to mean that the family think it is sketchy if AJ was going to meet with PB and a child happens to be missing.
Or do you understand that to mean that the family's memories are sketchy about the details but they believe PB's name was at least mentioned.

?

I was going by the 'sketchy memories' one.

Snipped.

Out of interest,

Do you understand that to mean that the family think it is sketchy if AJ was going to meet with PB and a child happens to be missing.
Or do you understand that to mean that the family's memories are sketchy about the details but they believe PB's name was at least mentioned.

?

I was going by the 'sketchy memories' one.

I too with the sketchy memories.

Bickford's the one who was said to be living at the pub, I think?

Mrs Bickford claimed last week that her husband was banned from living with her and the child residing at the same address. A teenage boy was also seen visiting the house yesterday while Bickford was inside.

If PB was already living at the pub when William vanished ..... does that mean he was actually charged before 12 Sept 2014 and that is why he was not residing with his wife and staying at the pub?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...n/news-story/99d6a1d7df33b3f9e7abd83d804d6130

Jones and Mr Spedding knew each other from living in Wellington.
They both moved to the Mid North Coast but relatives say they weren't close.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/wife-horr...appearance-20151002-gk03hc.html#ixzz419NmZxlY

AJ relatives say that PB and AJ were good friends and BS and AJ were not close........hmmm

I am confused about these cars.

Last month police seized a white station wagon from Jones' neighbours' house for forensic examination.
It is understood police initially believed the car, which belonged to Jones' estranged wife, had been disposed of but police later learnt it had been given to neighbours.

"Being questioned over what has happened over the last 12 months had been horrific and life altering," a statement released on her behalf said.
"But to now be questioned over the case of little William is beyond comprehension.
"No one has the right to separate a family like this and this little boy needs and deserves to be with his family."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/wife-horr...appearance-20151002-gk03hc.html#ixzz419OcDsq1

That's a lot of questioning ........ and LE did not asked where is your white station wagon?
Was your husband driving it that day?
Did your husband drive it home that day?

imo

Is it possible that the station wagon was checked in the days after the disappearance... and then seized in recent months? Maybe as the investigation progressed?

Paul is determined to make a difference in our lives and has given us renewed hope for the future and we thank him from the bottom of our hearts,” Mrs Graham said.Mr Bickford is instrumental in organising meetings, guest speakers and a social day each month.
His vision for a respite camp for grandparents and children at Bonny Hills will come to fruition in December.
He also was at the forefront of opening a GAPA branch in Wauchope and another branch is in the pipeline for Taree early next year.

Mr Bickford, a former taxi operator in Sydney who moved to Port Macquarie in 2001, said he was inspired by his grandchildren to get involved in GAPA which was initially a Uniting Care Burnside initiative.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/1012991/paul-bickfords-our-no1-senior-volunteer/

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...andparent-support-groups-20150905-gjfrug.html

Just wondering how BS knew which part the washing machine needed if he hadn't been there to inspect it. Also, he is reported to have said that he thought he'd been there when he saw the FG's house on TV.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/97a47cc5fe384c2fbf91c2f87488c9fa

How long does it take for a washing machine part to come in? Surely it can't have been a long enough time for him to forget that he'd been there.

So many untruths are emerging in this case and at this stage they seem to be centred around a few key players. Hmmmmm.

According to Colin ......

Colin said Mr Spedding had visited William's grandmother's house on Monday, September 8, but needed to order a part, which arrived on Thursday September 11.
He said that, when Mr Spedding got in touch with the family on Friday, the day that William went missing, he initially couldn't get a hold of the grandmother.
Mr Spedding is understood to have told police that, at the time the toddler disappeared, he was having coffee with his wife in nearby Laurieton.
He said he then went to a nearby school presentation.
"He's rung them again because he couldn't get them in the morning," Colin said.
"Then [William's] mother answered it and said, 'Oh I'm afraid, look I'm afraid you can't come and do it at the moment - we will give you a call when we can.' "

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...estigation-20150121-12v4n3.html#ixzz419laWirA

Really??? That's the first I've heard about that one! Would you be able to find a link Violet? It would be great to know who the neighbour is and the exact make and model of the car.

I can't find a link sorry.. But I remember reading it a few times.

Jones and Mr Spedding knew each other from living in Wellington.
They both moved to the Mid North Coast but relatives say they weren't close.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/wife-horr...appearance-20151002-gk03hc.html#ixzz419NmZxlY

AJ relatives say that PB and AJ were good friends and BS and AJ were not close........hmmm

I am confused about these cars.

Last month police seized a white station wagon from Jones' neighbours' house for forensic examination.
It is understood police initially believed the car, which belonged to Jones' estranged wife, had been disposed of but police later learnt it had been given to neighbours.

"Being questioned over what has happened over the last 12 months had been horrific and life altering," a statement released on her behalf said.
"But to now be questioned over the case of little William is beyond comprehension.
"No one has the right to separate a family like this and this little boy needs and deserves to be with his family."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/wife-horr...appearance-20151002-gk03hc.html#ixzz419OcDsq1

That's a lot of questioning ........ and LE did not asked where is your white station wagon?
Was your husband driving it that day?
Did your husband drive it home that day?

imo

bbm red
I'm always reading another meaning out of the words. Today I read: I (ex wife of AJ) know there are people who think, William doesn't belong to FM and FF but to another family and these people have taken the right into their own hand (maybe by helpmates). BUT I (ex wife of AJ) don't agree with that thought and don't agree with the separation of William and his FM/FF.
What does she really know?

bbm red
I'm always reading another meaning out of the words. Today I read: I (ex wife of AJ) know there are people who think, William doesn't belong to FM and FF but to another family and these people have taken the right into their own hand (maybe by helpmates). BUT I (ex wife of AJ) don't agree with that thought and don't agree with the separation of William and his FM/FF.
What does she really know?

Not on your own FG, I am reading something it to that. Just not sure what!!

Would someone please tell me who the writer of the Daily Telegraph article is around PB and TJ maybe meeting the day WT disappeared? Thanks

Some third hand info, and it may or may not be true... but I heard that every resident in Kendall was phoned around the time Jubelin was brought in to the investigation.

BBM

Fehon says while the initial focus was on finding “young William” in the bush, a team of investigators had looked at other possibilities “from day one”. Detectives were on the scene that afternoon. The “errand” William’s father was on has been investigated. He was where he said he was. The phone on which the last photograph of William was taken has been analysed — the photo was taken “within an hour” of his disappearance. There is no evidence of any family dispute.

William’s wider family has been thoroughly investigated and interviewed, too. Their alibis have been declared sound — they were hundreds of kilometres away when William disappeared. Very few people knew the family had left Sydney to visit the area.

William’s father was called on a mobile phone. He raced home to help. Within 10-15 minutes, neighbours on the street were searching as well.

I still wonder if this call did occur ?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...l/news-story/55fe696ecdf5361c3f164bec8bd03e4d

bbm red

I still wonder why the FF was exactly on his "errand" in this area where the POI's came from. They must have met "unknowingly" on the road, what a coincidence. 1 or 2 (or more) cars are heading away from Benaroon Drive with a "stolen child" and one car with FF is heading to Benaroon Drive, so William would have seen daddy's car if he was able to look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member