Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I often think about how far someone could get by car during the early days of the search. I think why would they hang around locally risking being caught. Easily could have got to QLD.
I also wonder if there is any connection between the silver car of PBs which he claims was in Brisbane at the time and has since been scrapped.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If you have the link could you post it....I remember it but cant find any news link to it now...

If you have the link could you post it....I remember it but cant find any news link to it now...

PB said he owned a white holden commodore at the time.
His son a grey Holden Astra. He said his son and the car were in Brisbane at the time.
The astra has since been scrapped.

He also said that detectives told he and his wife that HE was no longer a POI. :rolleyes:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/f529bb861df943535bd22318a662628a

Paedophile PB denies being involved in abduction toddler.
26 Feb 2016.

PB said he owned a white holden commodore at the time.
His son a grey Holden Astra. He said his son and the car were in Brisbane at the time.
The astra has since been scrapped.

He also said that detectives told he and his wife that HE was no longer a POI. :rolleyes:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/f529bb861df943535bd22318a662628a

Paedophile PB denies being involved in abduction toddler.
26 Feb 2016.

I understand the eye roll I would not take his word as gospel about not being a POI only the police can confirm this.

I understand the eye roll I would not take his word as gospel about not being a POI only the police can confirm this.

Yeah...Im eye rolling.....and wasn't Tony Jone"s Mrs Car...the white station wagon supposed to have been scrapped too...only to be found at a neighbours property......

Still dont get that a partner wouldn't know what happened to her car....

But then again she did ..... distance herself pretty vocally in the media as soon as the news broke that he was a POI in Williams case.

If the police have any photo or video evidence of William being alive "After" his abduction date...they should release it...

Victoria police recently released victim images..and were able to find the perp within three days...

The FBI have released victim images with similar results.......honestly.....if you asked me years later if I wanted my identify protected ......if you had evidence...I'd say hell no....you need to identify the perpetrator to stop the abuse asap... ...ohhh no..I want to be abused and raped by an adult for years so you don't identify me, for my own good.....lol...by then I don't even know who me is...

Stop protecting the perpetrator as soon as possible...to save future victims.

If the police have any photo or video evidence of William being alive "After" his abduction date...they should release it...

Victoria police recently released victim images..and were able to find the perp within three days...

The FBI have released victim images with similar results.......honestly.....if you asked me years later if I wanted my identify protected ......if you had evidence...I'd say hell no....you need to identify the perpetrator to stop the abuse asap... ...ohhh no..I want to be abused and raped by an adult for years so you don't identify me, for my own good.....lol...by then I don't even know who me is...

YES YES YES. The police need to release more information now. The strategy they are using now isnt working. Time for a change.

I've read a few bold statements from people via social media that there is video evidence although no one can back it up with links etc...so it's all rumour and innuendo for now so it seems

so theres a possibility this little man may be still alive!
if there is video evidence couldnt police post a still from it showing surroundings and block out the child, this and a reward may have amazing results!
im sure they have a team of techs poring over everything determined to track the origin of the video, but a member of the public could recognize something instantly

its interesting reading over old articles

“The person who took William might have a family of their own,” William’s mother said.

“They’ve got friends. I don’t understand how someone who may think, even if it’s, like, 50% chance this person may have done something to this little boy… How on earth can they, in all good conscience, sit there and condone that person taking a child? Defenceless, helpless, three-year-old child. How on earth…?”
“I can’t even fathom what an excuse would be not to pass this information on,” Detective Inspector Jubelin added.
“If you’re protecting someone that you think is involved in this, you’re as bad as the person involved in it.”

Read more at http://www.************.au/60-minutes-reveals-new-evidence-in-william-tyrells-disappearance/#byqQXdWsQfLABwjv.99

[url]https://www.facebook.com/60Minutes9/videos/852780184791298/

[/URL]

has anyone seen this conspiracy theory youtube video about william? so bizarre!
i wont post the link because the whole screen comes up on here
but the name of the clip is.... william tyrell hoax. i am terror spins a web - youtube
[h=3][/h]

but the name of the clip is.... william tyrell hoax. i am terror spins a web - youtube
[h=3][/h]
I thought someone had posted the link earlier, but I don't see it now.

I didn't end up watching all of it, but what a weird video. I was having difficulty following...

[h=3][/h]

No, but I've seen that person's Claremont Serial Killer video. The theory is crazy AF. IMO.

Thanks for posting. (This thread is hard to follow if you ever get more than a week behind.)

Yeah...Im eye rolling.....and wasn't Tony Jone"s Mrs Car...the white station wagon supposed to have been scrapped too...only to be found at a neighbours property......

Still dont get that a partner wouldn't know what happened to her car....

I still don't get how she did not know about the 90 page rap sheet. Well at least a significant percentage of the charges.

“Upon reading in the newspaper the charges (Tony Jones) has been convicted with over the last 40 years, I was horrified,” a statement issued on behalf of Tony Jones’s ex-wife reads.

“To discover that a lot of this was unbeknownst to me and his family was a shock to say the least. The horrific list of charges only cemented my belief that he was the true meaning of a misogynistic, condescending, egotistical (barely) human being.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/32e25b03d673e69bcd1d82aa3b04f527

Maybe it was just the ones published in the media she was unaware off....:rolleyes:

[h=3][/h]

Is the author trying to say the connection 'William Tyrrell' sounds like 'I am terror'? WTF??

I think I just experienced the inner sanctum of a crazy person's mind. Ewww.

What was with the ELF racing car?? Nah I'm not going to try to decipher this one, I may have nightmares.

Is the author trying to say the connection 'William Tyrrell' sounds like 'I am terror'? WTF??

I think I just experienced the inner sanctum of a crazy person's mind. Ewww.

What was with the ELF racing car?? Nah I'm not going to try to decipher this one, I may have nightmares.

were they trying to say bs and ms are the policemans parents and the policeman is actually william?
i just found the site by accident and hoped it was something new!

were they trying to say bs and ms are the policemans parents and the policeman is actually william?
i just found the site by accident and hoped it was something new!

Yeah! It felt like a mixmaster went through my brain. :slap: :floorlaugh:

What's with the talk about a video of William alive after the abduction? Can anyone enlighten me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971