Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I had not watched that. :tantrum:
May or may not be off topic...when the word Paedophile ring is mentioned.

I noticed into Today's Herald Sun Newspaper it listed their top suspects (Victorian Police - assisted by multi task force and FBI).

Their Number Two suspect caught my eye....a 66 year old who previously lived in Eltham Victoria, had subsequent homes in Box Hill, Surrey Hills...had Businesses in Balwyn and Mont Albert Before moving to Lake Cathie to live in a Caravan Park. He was supposed to have married a Canadian girl and moved to Canada to live with his wife in June 2014... the Herald Sun apparently emailed the suspect but got no reply..

The article doesn't state what "Form" suspect number 2 had....but I am of the opinion that if they were looking at him for Mr Cruel - then he had some documented history behind him in the first place.

I know it seems far fetched....but can't help but wonder about this person.......and wonder if the details that the Herald Sun reported were accurate and fully investigated.

I mean...Mr Jones's car was supposedly scrapped...BUT..Hocus Pocus...it re appears months later at one of his neighbours houses......

Did suspect number 2 really leave Lake Cathie Caravan Park in June 2014.....could he have just moved to a caravan Park a little further South....say Laurieton? (speculation on my part) and......his move to Canada......is this true ...question is.... did this move actually happen?....and did it come at a later date in 2014???

I know it sounds somewhat farfetched to consider....

But the thing is....these vile creatures...have their ways to work around us "normal" people and go unobserved for years...and the web they weave and the connections they are able to make to other vile creatures is beyond most of us...

Case in point....how does a sick twisted young kid at the age of 18...become involved with.... and subsequently run an international paedophile website called Hurtcore...producing...disseminating some of the most horrendous child abuse images survive for years - uncaught!!.....this kid had in his stable the likes of Shannon McCoole...A child Care Worker Paedophile from South Australia..who also started his own Paedo website.....

This young bloke from South Morang even brokered a deal with the murderous pig sorry arsed excrement for pond scum excuse of human microbiologic...supposedly human Peter Scully...to secure rights to air...the destruction of daisy tapes...

These sub humans...however they do it...find each other...

And they lie...cover each others backsides....

If the number 2 suspect in the Mr Cruel case...(66 years old - last known address Lake Cathie Caravan Park) is even within a hairs whisper of Williams Case...

I sincerely hope everyone will Privately sleuth the hell out of this person...

The Links below are main stream media....but just want to prepare people...some of what is said is extremely graphic and really hard to hear....devastating in fact...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3465228/I-thought-passing-thing-Childcare-worker-raped-children-care-filmed-global-paedophile-web-ring-says-urges-NOT-fault-never-considered-caught.html

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/how-matthew-david-grahams-hurtcore-paedophile-habit-began-on-the-dark-web-20150908-gjhz43.html

[video=youtube;rir03PwsrU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rir03PwsrU4&nohtml5=False"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rir03PwsrU4&nohtml5=False[/video]

sorry if this old video interview has been posted before, its from sept 13th and gives hope the police have a lot of information...

Foresenc profiler Dr Sarah Yule investigating the disappearance of William Tyrrell discusses the case's similarities with missing UK toddler Madeleine McCann

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/29509859/william-tyrrells-disappearance-similar-to-madeleine-mccann/#page1

cheers for the reminder post bear bear - what a typical 'croc of s...' headline has this. So typical of where today's media is at!

You asked is there a similarity - well, yes there is, they are both children !

The thing that stood out to me in this interview is the carefully worded response form the LE ( the common thread - we have the data, we have the intellect, we have the info - you need to come forward now, before we pounce )

its a a good tactic, but it's getting way past it's use-by date ... all just my thoughts and opinion of course.

IMO, and I feel sure in the opinion of others, especially those close to little boy, the fact that those responsible for this atrocity reign supreme, is not acceptable. Not acceptable toward the values of our society, and not acceptable toward the skill & reputation of our intelligence forces. I don't doubt they are working hard, maybe a change of tactic would be in order - maybe have a chat with some of the 'lesser ranked' who may have some ideas worth a shot ... Maybe ?? Let's just try it !

cheers for the reminder post bear bear - what a typical 'croc of s...' headline has this. So typical of where today's media is at!

You asked is there a similarity - well, yes there is, they are both children !

The thing that stood out to me in this interview is the carefully worded response form the LE ( the common thread - we have the data, we have the intellect, we have the info - you need to come forward now, before we pounce )

its a a good tactic, but it's getting way past it's use-by date ... all just my thoughts and opinion of course.

IMO, and I feel sure in the opinion of others, especially those close to little boy, the fact that those responsible for this atrocity reign supreme, is not acceptable. Not acceptable toward the values of our society, and not acceptable toward the skill & reputation of our intelligence forces. I don't doubt they are working hard, maybe a change of tactic would be in order - maybe have a chat with some of the 'lesser ranked' who may have some ideas worth a shot ... Maybe ?? Let's just try it !

100% agree....hope we are wrong and progress IS being made....but IMO tactics need to be ramped up....out these "on the sideline players"....let them know you know who they are...squeeze the crap out of them...

Just wanted to bring this over, feel free to add to it.

1- William is missing
2- Kendall locals and authorities spent days searching dense bushland
3- The strike force Rosann poster clearly states abducted not missing.
4- Williams family have been cleared of any involvement in his disappearance but due to legal restrictions can not be named.
5- Several local pedo's have been rounded up and publicly identified since Williams disappearance

Where are you dear William??

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

following the little girl sanaya sahib case where it looks like the abduction was a lie to cover up her death, could williams abduction be a lie to cover something up?
no idea who, why etc just looking at all angles

1- William is missing
4- Williams family have been cleared of any involvement in his disappearance but due to legal restrictions can not be named.
5- Several local pedo's have been rounded up and publicly identified since Williams disappearance

6-The case for the three-year-old was referred to NSW coroner Michael Barnes back in January,

A coroner’s file into the case of the Tyrrell was then opened in February, paving the way for a possible inquest into the suspected abduction.

5: I don't think they are connected to William's abduction, they were all facing charges already, so not exactly rounded up since then.

1- William is missing

Highly unlikely, in my opinion, no reason for police to play a game like that.

following the little girl sanaya sahib case where it looks like the abduction was a lie to cover up her death, could williams abduction be a lie to cover something up?

Well bearbear,

Caroline Overington certainly thinks so. Who knows? We only know what LE are prepared to tell us and what sleuthers can find out (and most of that they're not allowed to post here). IMHO I think there really is a lot more to it. It's that 'complicated' bit that keeps haunting me.

I keep thinking of the pile of earth under the house . . . whether William could have wriggled over it, fallen behind, provoked a landslide on top of him.

I keep thinking of the pile of earth under the house . . . whether William could have wriggled over it, fallen behind, provoked a landslide on top of him.

I haven't heard anyone mention that possibility before. It is good to see a fresh idea.

The case is 'complicated'. However I think as time passes many people either have already or will get sick of the complications and hindrance on this case and move on to other cases/todays news. If the leads police are looking/hoping for haven't come forward/materialised yet then I don't see why they will anytime soon.

The best chance of solving this case has long since passed in my opinion. Who knows what someone saw/heard etc although doesn't know it was important due to the 'complication's and lack of information surrounding this case.

I wondered if that may have been what had happened to William too, JLZ, but don't you think he would have left at least one footprint? Unless, of course, when people were initially searching for him, they somehow stomped all over it/them.

I'm of the opinion something like that could easily have been the case as the initial 'crime scene' (FGM's former residence) didn't seem to be adequately controlled until after it became evident that William wasn't 'missing' in the bush.

Therefore, I agree with you that it's entirely possible that William could be the undiscovered victim of 'misadventure'.

That 'pile of dirt' (as well as the new post-William concrete slab) under the house also bothered me for ages, JLZ. Although, no doubt investigators have gone over that house with a fine-toothed comb multiple times since William's disappearance.

IIRC they brought in radar that can search underground and investigated the area. Not sure if that area included under the house, but you'd expect so.

As for "could it be a story", of course it could (hasn't that always been the elephant in the room?). Statistically, parents and carers are far more likely to cause harm to children than strangers. But I think usually when parents use a fake abduction story to cover something up, the police figure it out fast and even when they don't I don't think they conduct themselves the way they have in this case.

According to Channel Nine News tonight, two of the five historical charges against Bill Spedding were dropped today.

According to Channel Nine News tonight, two of the five historical charges against Bill Spedding were dropped today.
Why do I get the feeling he's going to get off Scott free for the historical charges?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

IIRC they brought in radar that can search underground and investigated the area. Not sure if that area included under the house, but you'd expect so.

As for "could it be a story", of course it could (hasn't that always been the elephant in the room?). Statistically, parents and carers are far more likely to cause harm to children than strangers. But I think usually when parents use a fake abduction story to cover something up, the police figure it out fast and even when they don't I don't think they conduct themselves the way they have in this case.

BBM.

You may well be correct about the GPR, Eloise. I've read so much about William, and for so long, I hardly remember what I've forgotten *sighs* Poor little mate - you've just got to be found soon. Your separation from your sister and the rest of your loved ones has gone on for far too long.

I have to agree with your thoughts regarding a 'cover-up'. I also think it's highly unlikely that William met his end at the hands of one of his family members. Sadly, crimes of those types* seem quite fresh in our minds of late but I really don't believe that a possible MO or the investigators' strategy would apply as far as William is concerned.

* Vale Sanaya Sahib and Kiesha Weippeart

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/31346604/bill-spedding-faces-court/#page1

Assuming this is today ...
Bill Spedding attended court today at Campbelltown.
Two of the 5 charges of sexual assault were withdrawn.

Reduction in bail conditions denied and he still has to report to police 3 times a week and live at Lake Cathie.

Thanks soso. Two down, three to go. I'll bet the Office of the DPP is kicking themselves they didn't drag BS into court 30 years ago at the moment.

I wonder which 2 were dropped. But also, just because they were dropped doesn't mean it didn't happen, just that LE don't have sufficient proof at this stage. Or someone / people aren't willing to testify.

Interesting that bail conditions remain unchanged. That doesn't sound as if police think he's innocent. IMOO , of course.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/31346604/bill-spedding-faces-court/#page1

Assuming this is today ...
Bill Spedding attended court today at Campbelltown.
Two of the 5 charges of sexual assault were withdrawn.

Reduction in bail conditions denied and he still has to report to police 3 times a week and live at Lake Cathie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay