Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they want to keep him around doesn't it? I wonder if they always knew they wouldn't have the proof for the historic charges but it was a means to an end....to keep him under close watch??

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/d9919ffc3d0c94cfb4fde386bde8b760

Alleged child abuser’s request for bail variation rejected
SAM BUCKINGHAM-JONESTHE AUSTRALIANAPRIL 14, 2016

BS now faces 5 charges in total. Police withdrew two of the charges of sexual assault and he will face three charges of sexual intercourse with a child under 10 and two common assault charges.

BS lawyer applied for bail conditions to be relaxed ..... where as BS only had to report to police once a week but the magistrate denied the changes and BS has to continue to report to police three times a week.

He sat quietly at the back of the court flanked by supporters.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/d9919ffc3d0c94cfb4fde386bde8b760

BS now faces 5 charges in total. Police withdrew two of the charges of sexual assault and he will face three charges of sexual intercourse with a child under 10 and two common assault charges.

BS lawyer applied for bail conditions to be relaxed ..... where as BS only had to report to police once a week but the magistrate denied the changes and BS has to continue to report to police three times a week.

I'm sure MS was right by his side....

Glad the magistrate denied the requested changes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Would love to know who the supporters were!

Still very serious charges and am I reading that right? That his bail conditions have actually been tightened? From once to 3 x per week? if so, very, very interesting.

Would love to know who the supporters were!

Still very serious charges and am I reading that right? That his bail conditions have actually been tightened? From once to 3 x per week? if so, very, very interesting.

NO sorry if I was not real clear ...paraphrasing...grrr

His solicitor tried to get his reporting obligations reduced from 3 times a week to just once a week ..... but the magistrate said Nup no can do.... three time a week it will remain.
imo

Thanks soso. Well they still deem him 'POI of something' enough to want to still see him the x 3!

NO sorry if I was not real clear ...paraphrasing...grrr

His solicitor tried to get his reporting obligations reduced from 3 times a week to just once a week ..... but the magistrate said Nup no can do.... three time a week it will remain.
imo

Love the way she left old Bill to fend for himself. Maybe they should put a bit more pressure on her. Looks like she no longer wants the limelight as far as media are concerned, anyway.

MS certainly looks like the boss

I agree. Sometimes I also think her public posts may be in order to provoke a response from someone. The account us up and down all the time and I suspect its not random but haven't quite picked the pattern yet.
It seems to get deactivated whenever a new article about William hits MSM.

Love the way she left old Bill to fend for himself. Maybe they should put a bit more pressure on her. Looks like she no longer wants the limelight as far as media are concerned, anyway.
Hopefully she is getting fed up. Living life day after day, worried about being watched, followed by reporters. Has to get old. If she has kept quiet for financial reasons maybe she is finally realizing that it's just not worth it. The coffee shop alibi has always made me hinky. She knows if BS was really there, if he was at the Assembly after.......She has never publicly stated that is indeed where he was. Makes me wonder..... I think she holds a big piece of the puzzle IMO.

It really feels like this case has gone cold :(
I've felt that way many times and then BAM another round of information is released. Hopefully we hear more of the puzzle soon.

Hopefully she is getting fed up. Living life day after day, worried about being watched, followed by reporters. Has to get old. If she has kept quiet for financial reasons maybe she is finally realizing that it's just not worth it. The coffee shop alibi has always made me hinky. She knows if BS was really there, if he was at the Assembly after.......She has never publicly stated that is indeed where he was. Makes me wonder..... I think she holds a big piece of the puzzle IMO.

In that video she did walk off but she seemed happy and supportive. She clearly walked off to speak to someone but before while holding his hand she seemed elated, probably about dropped charges. I'm totally open to BS being possibly involved but there is nothing there to show she does not support him. It just pisses me off when things are fabricated it taken way out of context. <modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In that video she did walk off but she seemed happy and supportive. She clearly walked off to speak to someone but before while holding his hand she seemed elated, probably about dropped charges. I'm totally open to BS being possibly involved but there is nothing there to show she does not support him. It just pisses me off when things are fabricated it taken way out of context. <modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I agree MS did look happy and smiling though imo BS and the supporters did not appear to be too happy and elated in that very brief video.
I guess having had two of the five charges of having sexual intercourse with a child under 10 years being withdrawn by the police could be considered a bit of a win but her husband is still facing 5 charges.
Three of sexual abuse of a child and two of common assault and his bail conditions remain unchanged......long way to go yet.
He also remains a poi in the disappearance of William.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/video/watch/31346604/bill-spedding-faces-court/#page1

How do we know he is still a POI in WT's case? Not saying he isn't. I was under the impression that police did not make announcements when they no longer considered a person to be a person of interest. If they were named as a suspect and then no longer considered one, I can see the police making an announcement about that. MOO

Wondering what evidence is being heard in PB's hearing at his next court date. Could it be to appeal the plea he made which was a guilty plea of convenience? Or is it the breach of his conditions? He must be pleading not guilty to the breach of conditions if there is a hearing.

http://www.criminalcle.net.au/attachments/Convenience_Pleas_Benjamin_Bickford.pdf
This link has been posted before about pleas of convenience. It's a good read.

How do we know he is still a POI in WT's case? Not saying he isn't. I was under the impression that police did not make announcements when they no longer considered a person to be a person of interest. If they were named as a suspect and then no longer considered one, I can see the police making an announcement about that. MOO

Wondering what evidence is being heard in PB's hearing at his next court date. Could it be to appeal the plea he made which was a guilty plea of convenience? Or is it the breach of his conditions? He must be pleading not guilty to the breach of conditions if there is a hearing.

http://www.criminalcle.net.au/attachments/Convenience_Pleas_Benjamin_Bickford.pdf

I guess personally I am believing the media on this.
Why? because I never understood why BS never answered this question in his early interview with the media.
"Do you believe police have got the wrong man?" Yes they have, to bloody right, they most certainly have .... anything. BS did not give an answer he did not say a thing... MS answered. He just replied that the police were doing their job and it was our turn to be investigated.

I wonder about PB as well. When you look through the court list it does note in some cases hearing appeal....maybe it is an appeal of the plea of convenience.:dunno:
I am leaning more toward it being a breach of conditions....time will tell.
Do hearings come around more quickly when you plead guilty than if you plead not guilty and there are numerous mentions?

imo

[video=youtube;kBQhdvruBU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBQhdvruBU4[/video]

I am confused about this too on further thinking about it. I'm probably mistaken in my last post. If you plead guilty time is saved and you go to sentencing. I think at the time of the hearing is when you enter your final plea, which would then set another process in motion of going to trial if you plead not guilty. It is also a time when a magistrate or judge decides if the evidence is enough to go to trial. open to correction. MOO

It is very interesting to note that the bail conditions of reporting 3 times a week and having to live at Lake Cathie still stick on a case which is so many years old. If BS has been squeaky clean until now then why (and Im saying this based on how other cases have been managed, Im not diminishing in any way the nature of the charges) does he still have to report three times a week?? I would think if he is still a POI then there would be a big push to keep him very much where they could see him. I still feel these historic charges could be being used as an aid to the WT investigation more than any other purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971