Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are saying is essentially putting the blame on the carers of william . This is not an example of poor parenting. He was playing in the yard. You cannot halt your child's development into an adult. I have 3 sons under 10 but I know I have to let them be independent and free. Yes there is always a risk. But it's the same with driving, drugs, first loves, bullying..... This is not an issue of neglect..so why is there a conversation about parenting [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I felt perfectingpink's post was more in the wider context of the discussion on pedophiles and abused children, rather than WT himself. About making sure your kids aren't exposed to these types, as much as you can help it (none were strangers to the children they abused or have been accused of abusing, AFAIK). There has been so little news about WT and lots on the wider circle of pedophiles loosely attached to his case.

What you are saying is essentially putting the blame on the carers of william . This is not an example of poor parenting. He was playing in the yard. You cannot halt your child's development into an adult. I have 3 sons under 10 but I know I have to let them be independent and free. Yes there is always a risk. But it's the same with driving, drugs, first loves, bullying..... This is not an issue of neglect..so why is there a conversation about parenting [emoji20]

I do not blame William's grandmother one bit for this terrible tragic sitaution she could have not have forseen what was going to happen. The poor Lady is most likely torturing herself reliving the last moment she saw him. I have nothing but sympathy and respect for William's biological and foster family. It's reckless parents and family members who let their kids be out for hours without any frequent checking in to see if they are ok or in dangerous reckless sitauations that I criticise.

William has certainly touched my heart, Daisy. I have a grandson who's about two(?) months older than he is. I also have four younger brothers and a sister who I used to cluck over like a little mother hen when they were young (they won't let me now nor will my kids :s)

I know DI Jubelin and all of the members of Strike Force Rosann will do their very best to find out what happened to William. I refuse to believe that he won't be found and if someone abducted him that they won't be held to account.

I hope your family friend is found soon and no harm has come to them. You must've been frantic until your Grandmother was found safe and well. However, I'm sorry for your eventual loss of someone who, no doubt, was very special to you and much loved.

I couldn't think of any more nobler reasons than yours to be a member of WS, Daisy. I understand your sadness, anger, frustration and confusion about people who harm others; particularly our most vulnerable. Let me assure you that as well as there being evil in the world, and even though we don't understand it, there's also a great amount of good - like you and our fellow WSers. That's what yin yang is about as far as I understand it; duality (i.e., feminine/masculine, dark/light, evil/good.). Equal but opposite.

Anyone who has a true passion; such as you (or DI Jubelin), needs balance. Otherwise they'll end up like one of Jack Kerouvac's 'roman candles'; spectacular while they last but eventually burnt out.

I couldn't agree more. Thank you so much for your lovely reply. I'm just a Mum and an Environmental Scientist / researcher, but I care about people, animals and the beautiful world we live in. There is a great amount of good in the world, that far outweighs the bad, but I struggle to comprehend that bad side. Most of the time though, I am an extremely positive happy, person. Yes, life balance is so important. Yes, every child is our child. Thanks for the wishes about our family friend. I sure hope no harm has come to them too. You have to try and stay positive, but as more and more time passes and the evidence mounts up, it is not looking good. I don't want to mention their name here (there's another WS forum for her). This forum is for William. I care about William too, as does every on here and all around the world. Have a good day!

I didn't read into PP 's post, any blame caste upon, nor apportioned to, William's parents.

IMO this was an expression in response to an earlier poste - that may have hit a chord - perhaps memories flooded back and the knowledge & awareness of the outcomes of 'otherwise innocent engagements' brought about a need to warn.

I am pleased and proud that this forum provided a conducive zone for the expression of those sentiments. . And I hope and pray for the 'release' of all those in our midst who in no way should be burdened in this regard. .

I couldn't agree more. Thank you so much for your lovely reply. I'm just a Mum and an Environmental Scientist / researcher, but I care about people, animals and the beautiful world we live in. There is a great amount of good in the world, that far outweighs the bad, but I struggle to comprehend that bad side. Most of the time though, I am an extremely positive happy, person. Yes, life balance is so important. Yes, every child is our child. Thanks for the wishes about our family friend. I sure hope no harm has come to them too. You have to try and stay positive, but as more and more time passes and the evidence mounts up, it is not looking good. I don't want to mention their name here (there's another WS forum for her). This forum is for William. I care about William too, as does every on here and all around the world. Have a good day!

Another 'seeker' and 'soul sister' ♥ We're all connected. You, me, William, Gary Jubelin, the natural world et al. The sooner everyone realises this the less harm will come to all of us.

I didn't read into PP 's post, any blame caste upon, nor apportioned to, William's parents.

IMO this was an expression in response to an earlier poste - that may have hit a chord - perhaps memories flooded back and the knowledge & awareness of the outcomes of 'otherwise innocent engagements' brought about a need to warn.

I am pleased and proud that this forum provided a conducive zone for the expression of those sentiments. . And I hope and pray for the 'release' of all those in our midst who in no way should be burdened in this regard. .

Beautifully said Warshawski. Maybe repressed anxiety is also at play here. I understand this as any threat(s) to our our most vulnerable; particularly our children, be it/they real or imagined, is/are terrifying. Nevertheless:

'I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.' ~ Nelson Mandela

No one but the perpetrator(s) are to blame for William's disappearance. Although it was a very rare event, that fact does not make William's absence less tragic for everyone who loves him and/or cares about his ongoing welfare; in particular his family.

We need to be kinder to one another (and I include myself in this statement). Enough evil has been, is being and, sadly, will be done. Do not allow it to separate us from each other or paralyse us. Then, it wins.

[h=1]International parental child abduction is a cinch in Australia[/h]http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/international-parental-child-abduction-is-a-cinch-in-australia/news-story/9be38c36b0fd5f9abc26c11f1645ba8b

[h=1]International parental child abduction is a cinch in Australia[/h]http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/kids/international-parental-child-abduction-is-a-cinch-in-australia/news-story/9be38c36b0fd5f9abc26c11f1645ba8b

Wow interesting angle, thanks bearbear

A CHILD is buckled into a seat before the plane engine roars and they are soon soaring through the clouds, away from the only home and family they have ever known.
But this is not a return trip.
The child’s parent who has carefully packed their bags and led them onto the plane doesn’t plan on bringing them back or giving access to the other parent ever again. The odds they’ll get away with it are good.
This is the story of some 250-300 Australian children who are at the centre of international parental child disputes every year.

International parental child abduction is not a criminal offence in Australia, with the exception of cases where a family court order restricting travel is already in place.
That means one parent can simply book a flight for their child to another non-signatory country under the guise of a holiday or similar and never return to Australia, with no legal repercussions.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...a/news-story/9be38c36b0fd5f9abc26c11f1645ba8b

Beautifully said Warshawski. Maybe repressed anxiety is also at play here. I understand this as any threat(s) to our our most vulnerable; particularly our children, be it/they real or imagined, is/are terrifying. Nevertheless:

'I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.' ~ Nelson Mandela

No one but the perpetrator(s) are to blame for William's disappearance. Although it was a very rare event, that fact does not make William's absence less tragic for everyone who loves him and/or cares about his ongoing welfare; in particular his family.

We need to be kinder to one another (and I include myself in this statement). Enough evil has been, is being and, sadly, will be done. Do not allow it to separate us from each other or paralyse us. Then, it wins.

Life is indeed a challenge Boho, and I am so grateful for your contribution which seem so aligned to my personal thought patterns (at times, the journey gets wild)

i pray còntinually for William's salvation. We are discussing here a little boy! OMG. ... He was entitled to a life of love, safety and security. And it appeared he had that with his Foster Parents (and if by chance there is evidence to the contrary, there is an open forum here on which to anonymously post; there's a Crime Stopper report łine.. Please be honest as your feedback may mean a little boys safety.. Or not.

IMO, There is no excuse for those who executed this change to William's abode. No child should ever be exposed to the confusion and troubling emotions which would be part of such a scenario.

And I say that honestly. I am a mother. I have lost a child. I have cared for kids not born of me, I have traversed troubled & agonising steps that have been made toward the best interests of the children involved

In a heartbeat, I'll push the button on the leaching scum in our society who contribute nothing, but prey upon & strive to undermine all the decency that underpins our values, our being and our development .... yes, in a heartbeat!

Been so long without an update.....I keep checking in though every day.

The 4 announced POI's have not been cleared and several others that we have not even heard of yet.......

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

its so quiet now, seems the urgency is gone, maybe a strategy so the pois become complacent and resume their activities?
i know det jubelin wont give up finding william but it seems at present they dont have enough evidence to move forward?
and does no reward offered for information mean they already have the information?

All of the quiet is making me so sad. William needs to be found. His 5th birthday is not far off :( Answers soon I hope...

All of the quiet is making me so sad. William needs to be found. His 5th birthday is not far off :( Answers soon I hope...

Maybe not quiet. Maybe Jubelin is watching and waiting for the right time. Could be he knows who but not where William is?

Looks like our Gary is working on a few other cases.....

Police say the body of a woman found naked and with stab wounds in a blow hole on the NSW Central Coast had not been in the water very long when found.

Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin said despite friends and family describing her disappearance as "very unusual" she was not formally reported missing until Monday, when a relative raised the alarm.

http://www.9news.com.au/National/20...ole-body-was-international-student-from-China

Life is indeed a challenge Boho, and I am so grateful for your contribution which seem so aligned to my personal thought patterns (at times, the journey gets wild)

i pray còntinually for William's salvation. We are discussing here a little boy! OMG. ... He was entitled to a life of love, safety and security. And it appeared he had that with his Foster Parents (and if by chance there is evidence to the contrary, there is an open forum here on which to anonymously post; there's a Crime Stopper report łine.. Please be honest as your feedback may mean a little boys safety.. Or not.

IMO, There is no excuse for those who executed this change to William's abode. No child should ever be exposed to the confusion and troubling emotions which would be part of such a scenario.

And I say that honestly. I am a mother. I have lost a child. I have cared for kids not born of me, I have traversed troubled & agonising steps that have been made toward the best interests of the children involved

In a heartbeat, I'll push the button on the leaching scum in our society who contribute nothing, but prey upon & strive to undermine all the decency that underpins our values, our being and our development .... yes, in a heartbeat!

Wrote a reply. Lost it. Will try again tomorrow.

I am so sorry for your loss, Warshawski. Yiu have my deepest sympathy and love.

As sad as it is I think this thread is finished until something new comes up. Time to move on. Heart breaking but true. Take care.

In my Opinion, no way are we giving up on William ( and in no way are we giving up in the best interests of our children - much as it seems the mainstream of society has forgotten that 'the head rots from the top'.)Also IMO, the heroically perceived pretty boy 'Jubilin' needs to get real in regards to answers & salvation for William (seems that he is pretty good at making the Media ) but Is he really delivering solutions ?? His hand up again for another issue but where do we see his results ?

What "change of abode" are you referring to? William going into foster care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654