Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How lovely, Bo. And to you too.

I'd like to acknowledge William's mother and grandmother(s) as it's Mother's Day in Australia today.

For the WSers who have children, grandchildren and maybe even great grandchildren, have a peaceful and happy day.

While we're enjoying ourselves today, let's also spare a thought for the women who are without their children and grandchildren, especially those whose loved ones are missing or have had their lives taken by others' hands.

Let's also spare a thought for our own mothers; biological or not. Have a wonderful day Mums, Nannas and Great Grandmas. Remember, you are greatly loved.

If William was found alive, would we, the great unwashed, ever be told?

The crazy strict privacy laws shutting everyone's mouths, I really doubt any information about William would be allowed.

Think about it.....

Yes, I think it will be like that little girl from Melbourne whose photo was shared a while ago - blurred face in a Melbourne apartment, a small media comment was made saying she had been found/identified and that was it. End of story, end of discussion.

Yes, I think it will be like that little girl from Melbourne whose photo was shared a while ago - blurred face in a Melbourne apartment, a small media comment was made saying she had been found/identified and that was it. End of story, end of discussion.

I suppose we have to consider that, Freddo. I really don't mind, as long as William's returned safe and well.

That's how most missing people cases end, really. That's all we need. We'll just have to see.

Could well be Freddo, But's lets hope that given William's was so high profile, even if lots of information was withheld, that surely they would have to give it some sort of public closure. But Bo's right, the important thing is that he's returned safe & well, and that the perpetrators are charged and sentenced.

I selfishly took some time away - the whole situation is just so incomprehensible - and then I return to the ongoing reality of William & his family, and that's even more destructive!

What is happening in our society that the despicable Misfits seem to have the upper hand ?

I am desperately trying to maintain my support of Detective Jubilin, but it is coming very close to the time where he needs to deliver, or ...

IMO, the investigators' job may have been easier if they had been honest with the public with regard to their findings and the gaps to plug .... And whilst I recognise their perceived need for secrecy, personally I find that insulting to the values and intelligence of our greater community members.

IMO, the intriguing factor in this case is the apparent 'nothing' to go on. However IMO the reality is that people do not just Dissolve ....Which means there is a 'path' somewhere to the solution. P

The sad case of Daniel Morcombe comes to my mind as a comparison, but still there were timelines with the buses, witnesses who saw him there, and then not, witnesses who saw others in the vacinity of the bus stop .... and then great police intelligence of who was in the area.

Lets all please put united prayer into enhanced powers for those involved in William's case.

I feel like this is the longest it has gone without an update.....

They will find you William!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I selfishly took some time away - the whole situation is just so incomprehensible - and then I return to the ongoing reality of William & his family, and that's even more destructive!

What is happening in our society that the despicable Misfits seem to have the upper hand ?

I am desperately trying to maintain my support of Detective Jubilin, but it is coming very close to the time where he needs to deliver, or ...

IMO, the investigators' job may have been easier if they had been honest with the public with regard to their findings and the gaps to plug .... And whilst I recognise their perceived need for secrecy, personally I find that insulting to the values and intelligence of our greater community members.

IMO, the intriguing factor in this case is the apparent 'nothing' to go on. However IMO the reality is that people do not just Dissolve ....Which means there is a 'path' somewhere to the solution. P

The sad case of Daniel Morcombe comes to my mind as a comparison, but still there were timelines with the buses, witnesses who saw him there, and then not, witnesses who saw others in the vacinity of the bus stop .... and then great police intelligence of who was in the area.

Lets all please put united prayer into enhanced powers for those involved in William's case.

I understand your frustration about the scant details released and the seeming lack of progression in resolving what happened to William, Warshawski. I often feel it.

I don't think that DI Jubelin is responsible for the perceived secrecy, in fact I suspect that more powerful forces are at play as evidenced by the alleged multiple court suppression orders brought by various 'unknown parties'. It was only after DI Jubelin was assigned to William's case and Strike Force Rosann was formed that there was any movement in his case at all, culminating in William's FPs being granted permission to speak with Mike Munro for the 60 Minutes' program.

Investigators want William's case solved and the perpetrator(s) brought to justice as much as we do IMO. DI Jubelin has said in a number of occasions that William's case weighs heavily upon the members of Strike Force Rosann and they are aware of the public pressure to bring it to a satisfactory conclusion.

I don't think there is 'nothing to go on' in William's case. That's the impression we get (or are being given) but if that was so, Strike Force Rosann would have been disbanded and DI Jubelin moved on elsewhere. (You know what 'they' say - there's no rest for the 'wicked' : D ) He has always said William's case is 'all about strategy'. IMO the 'lull in proceedings' is just that. I think he still has a few picture cards up his sleeve.

Daniel's abduction and murder was a heartbreaking case but despite witnesses, etc, it took an herculean effort by his parents (who were free to speak publicly and rally support) lobbying the Qld government for an inquest and a police sting operation to bring his killer to justice. This took approximately 10 years IRC so the wheels of 'justice' sometimes turn at an excruciatingly slow speed.

I'll join you in sending out positive thoughts and prayers for the investigators, William's loved ones and, most importantly, William himself. It's important to redirect negative energy (which is an extremely powerful motivating force) and channel it into positive action for everyone who is working to find William. Namaste.

I feel like this is the longest it has gone without an update.....

They will find you William!

I was just thinking the same thing over the past week or so; particularly leading up to Mother's Day. William's poor heartbroken Mum :'(

TUESDAY marked 606*days since September 12, 2014 – the day that little William Tyrrell was last seen, most likely abducted, in broad daylight from his grandmother’s front yard in Kendall.

606 days!

It's a long time hey krig? Positive is that people haven't given up on William.

TUESDAY marked 606*days since September 12, 2014 – the day that little William Tyrrell was last seen, most likely abducted, in broad daylight from his grandmother’s front yard in Kendall.

606 days!

Too long ...

“You don’t have to reveal who you are. What we want you to do though, is reveal what you know.”

The Strike Force has most recently concentrated its efforts on the Kendall area and the events leading up to William's disappearance.

Make the call whoever you are.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3899063/tyrrell-still-in-our-hearts/

Yeah, that line stood out to me as well.

Particularly for me the words, 'and the events leading up to his disappearance.' Publicly known, or unknown, POIs? Concentration on Kendall? Is POI closer to William's FGM former residence than than the majority of people think/thought?

The misadventure theories put forward on William's case seem more likely to me now, as does that of William's abduction being targetted. Also that the perpetrator may have been extremely familiar with that part of Benaroon Drive and its surrounds (and maybe William and his family themselves?)

The thicken plots. No matter, I almost intuit that DI Jubelin is the man to sort the wheat from the chaff. I suppose only time will tell.

Patticularly, for me, the words 'and the events leading up to his disappearance.' Publicly known, or unknown, POIs? Concentration on Kendall? POI closer to William's FGM former residence than than the majority of people think/thought? The misadventure theories seem more likely to me now as does that of William's abduction being targetted. Also that the perpetrator may have been extremely familiar with that part of Benaroon Drive and its surrounds. The thicken plots. I suppose only time will tell. No matter, I can almost intuit that DI Jubelin is the man to sort the wheat from the chaff.

This makes me automatically think of BS knowing William would be at Grandma's house. Also the whereabouts of the other POI's at this time, you know, the ones who "weren't close friends" and out collecting scrap metal. (Yeah right)

This makes me automatically think of BS knowing William would be at Grandma's house. Also the whereabouts of the other POI's at this time, you know, the ones who "weren't close friends" and out collecting scrap metal. (Yeah right)

Sorry, krig, editted my last post while you were typing yours :s

Or else, a publicly unknown POI who lived in Benaroon Drive. I have my own 'conspiracy theories' about that given the path my own research had led me. It's not a matter of being right or able to say 'I told you so.', however, so I am content to wait and leave William's case in the very capable hands of DI Jubelin and Strike Force Rosann. All that matters is that they are right and bring the perpetrator to justice. It will come, that I'm sure of. I can almost touch it.

Sorry, krig, editted my last post while you were typing yours :s

Or else, a publicly unknown POI who lived in Benaroon Drive. I have my own 'conspiracy theories' about that given the path my own research had led me. It's not a matter of being right or able to say 'I told you so.', however, so I am content to wait and leave William's case in the very capable hands of DI Jubelin and Strike Force. All that matters is that they are right and bring the perpetrator to justice. It will come, that I'm sure of. I can almost touch it.
I think they know exactly who is responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member