Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't dress my son in his spiderman tshirt. I always think of William and it scares the hell out of me.

I don't go quite that far with my grandson (after all, he lives with, and is provided for, by my daughter and her partner)) but I almost asked her to give me any other 'spare clothes' to keep at my place; which were almost all Spiderman-themed. Opening the bag and folding them to put away in the drawer made me feel 'heart-sick'.

Bingo! This sent chills up my spine Bohemian, I've been doing a lot of reading up on the subconscious mind and was only hearing a podcast last week on how parents of babies and toddlers have their subconscious doing most of the work for them. So their minds are thinking one thing and their subconscious is giving them prompt ques to the child at hand.

eg, waking up in the middle of the night when the child has a fever whether they are crying or not.

If that is what the FM said before she realised he was missing, I have no doubt her "inner ear" heard a car close by. Her conscious mind did not hear it as she was carried away by thought, but she did hear it iykwim. I wonder if she's had any hypnotherapy since the abduction?

I really hope William's FM, FGM and even his sister has had some type of hypnosis/hypnotherapy. Surely, either investigators would have access to one or William's FM and/or FGM would have sought one out themselves. Personally, I would do anything (even down to consulting a 'witch doctor', if I thought it would help), given the circumstances.*

*Caveat: This is in no way to be taken as a criticism of William's FM, FGM or investigators. For all I know, this may have already occurred (with the exception of the 'witch doctor' consultation) and resulted in nothing helpful to William's case.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ld-*advertiser censored*-about-william-tyrell

There are some very sick people. Absolutely disgusting!

If William was down at the roadside and the parked cars were still around I’ve wondered whether he wandered over and got into one of his own accord….perhaps there was a pet in the car that attracted his attention.
It sounds like something out of a Hollywood script but after observing my own boys it is possible for a young child to open a car door, hop in, and close it, all done with little noise. We have a small 1990s Honda hatchback that was given to us by a relative for our older child to learn in and my boys, almost 3 and 5, love to play in it. They pretend to drive it, touch every control and go on pretend trips etc. It is one of their favourite things to do.

As the parked cars had the windows down, it is likely they were not locked imo.

Maybe William wasn’t ‘snatched’ off the street, he was already right there - in or at one of the cars. There was no planning. No-one was looking for him at the time and the driver was able to calmly drive off with William.

Something else that sticks in my memory is William's FM saying she called out to William just before she realised he was missing, 'Is Daddy home?' (or words to that effect). I've always wondered why she said that. She was busy making tea and, I presume, preoccupied with a 'million' thoughts; as carers of two young children and a recently widowed mother (recovering from time in hospital) would naturally be. I just wonder if her ears heard a car subconsciously without it registering consciously.

I study meditation and, I'll tell you, it's extremely difficult to be in the here and now every minute of every day but that doesn't mean your physical body and your brain isn't taking in information when your mind is otherwise engaged.

Given that, I presume William's FM has undergone some hypnosis as she may have some very valuable information stored away in her brain of which even she is unaware.

Yes the comment sticks out to me as well, and I do think it's highly possible she made the comment in response to a noise that she did not consciously register at the time. I was thinking about hypnosis as a very close relative is a hypnotherapist and my belief and experience is that it can be a very helpful tool however I have had an experience shared with me by the same person and think it is unreliable. The close relatives wallet went missing whilst out shopping. Later at home she was taken through the events of the missing wallet in an hypnotic state and was able to clearly recall, when it had gone missing and where and believed she knew the faces of the people who had taken it. 2 weeks later she found it wedged between the car door and seat. I asked her if she was going to report her experience at the next conference she attended for her hypnotherapy association and she said she would. MOO

It takes me a long time to process the obvious sometimes. I have been reading more into the Madelaine Maccann case, (talk about falling through the looking glass to sort fact from fiction.) A man from Ireland identified Gerry Maccann as carrying Madelaine when she disappeared however he only recognised who he was when he saw footage of him on television carrying one of his other children. It occurred to me that suppressing the identities of all of WT's family may well have gotten in the way of somebody reporting something relevant to the case as they don't know what these people look like. That is not to imply anything by the example I used. MOO

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ld-*advertiser censored*-about-william-tyrell

Glad to hear they arrested and charged him. The very worst kind of internet trolls. They thrive on notoriety/infamy and the hurt they cause others. Let's hope they give him some time in gaol to think about what he's done and some counselling to fix his sick mind.

OMG [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If William was down at the roadside and the parked cars were still around I’ve wondered whether he wandered over and got into one of his own accord….perhaps there was a pet in the car that attracted his attention.
It sounds like something out of a Hollywood script but after observing my own boys it is possible for a young child to open a car door, hop in, and close it, all done with little noise. We have a small 1990s Honda hatchback that was given to us by a relative for our older child to learn in and my boys, almost 3 and 5, love to play in it. They pretend to drive it, touch every control and go on pretend trips etc. It is one of their favourite things to do.

As the parked cars had the windows down, it is likely they were not locked imo.

Maybe William wasn’t ‘snatched’ off the street, he was already right there - in or at one of the cars. There was no planning. No-one was looking for him at the time and the driver was able to calmly drive off with William.

Entirely possible, Lemony. All children do things that make us shake our heads in disbelief. That's why littlies need constant supervision but even the most vigilant of us can be distracted from them at times. It's happened recently with my grandson. He disappeared from my couch in the blink of an eye. I found him under my bed after what seemed like 5 minutes of calling him and receiving no answer and freaking out that he'd slipped outside.

William had already been playing 'chaseys' with his FM, I wonder if they'd been playing 'hide and seek' too? Perfect opportunity for some low life to coerce William further away from FGM's former residence. William may not have been 'snatched of the street' but he was most certainly abducted.

Yes the comment sticks out to me as well, and I do think it's highly possible she made the comment in response to a noise that she did not consciously register at the time. I was thinking about hypnosis as a very close relative is a hypnotherapist and my belief and experience is that it can be a very helpful tool however I have had an experience shared with me by the same person and think it is unreliable. The close relatives wallet went missing whilst out shopping. Later at home she was taken through the events of the missing wallet in an hypnotic state and was able to clearly recall, when it had gone missing and where and believed she knew the faces of the people who had taken it. 2 weeks later she found it wedged between the car door and seat. I asked her if she was going to report her experience at the next conference she attended for her hypnotherapy association and she said she would. MOO

Yes, I know there's been some instances where hypnotherapy hasn't been found to be reliable but out of all the alternatives for retrieving memory it's not a bad choice (and I don't ascribe to research that purports to support 'false' or 'implanted' memories; especially when it's related to trauma). At the very least trauma counselling may do the trick. It may take a while but there may be answers to be found. AFAIK trauma memory is laid down differently than other memories but the information is still recorded. I don't want to get to technical but think of looking through snapshots of people with blurred faces that are out of order versus viewing a cinema-grade film.

It takes me a long time to process the obvious sometimes. I have been reading more into the Madelaine Maccann case, (talk about falling through the looking glass to sort fact from fiction.) A man from Ireland identified Gerry Maccann as carrying Madelaine when she disappeared however he only recognised who he was when he saw footage of him on television carrying one of his other children. It occurred to me that suppressing the identities of all of WT's family may well have gotten in the way of somebody reporting something relevant to the case as they don't know what these people look like. That is not to imply anything by the example I used. MOO

I suppose making the public aware of the identities of William's family could be helpful but it could be very harmful too. IMO investigators would have weighed the advantages and disadvantages of doing just that very carefully. In fact, it was done in the case of his BM, Natalie(?) Collins.

The Irishman could be mistaken. Witness statements have been found to be notoriously unreliable which is not to say that wasn't the case.

I'm not pointing fingers based on the above examples either. It's against WS' TOS and I respect the reasoning behind it. After all, William's (and/or, indeed, Madeline's) parents may come across this forum and WSers' comments through something as simple as 'Google-searching' their missing child's names.

I will try to give better examples. When WT went missing he was away from home in a different town. If a child that young was viewed in public he would most likely have been seen with 1 - 3 family members. He was a part of a group. It is unlikely he was seen on this occassion in Kendall by anybody outside of his family that we know of. That leaves the only time he may have been seen, on the trip, to the stop at MacDonald's which is very busy. He may not have had his spider man suit on then or stood out to anybody however, interactions between his parents and other people may have been observed or noted by other people and probably dismissed. When WT's FF went to Lakewood, someone might have noticed a person observing him whilst on his skype conference for example, however not knowing who they were looking at, did not think anything more of it. And that is just the trip up, it cuts out all manner of things that may have been observed by others in the lead up to the disappearance. With investigators weighing the pros and cons of whether to have the family's identity revealed, I think they have cut out a good chunk of information that may be relevant through other sources. Of course eyewitness statements can be wrong. I saw the appeal by Keisha Abrahams mother and her partner only once on the news. A few months later I saw the partner cycling down a street a few blocks from where I live. I would have known him anywhere. The power of getting someone's face out there is inestimateable. IMO Sorry, what is against WS TOS?

Hmm whilst Sonny Day is almost certainly a fictitious name....I wonder if it is his actual surname?

Apparantly it was mentioned on abc news radio at 2pm. My mum rang me and said she walked in halfway through them talking about it and there was a mention of when it will be. She thought it was next month. I have to do the school run so will miss the next news at 3pm.

Must say I'm surprised at BS waiving his right to a committal hearing. MOO

Exactly

Must say I'm surprised at BS waiving his right to a committal hearing. MOO

I wonder why he waived his right too. He might feel very confident that he will be found not guilty and wants to get it over ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member