Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems odd bs has waived the committal hearing and has chosen to go straight to trial, maybe his legal aid rep has advised this to save money?
if his lawyer thought his case was weak enough, it would be thrown out at a committal hearing,
the judge will only continue to a trial if there is strong enough evidence of guilt and hes confident the jury would find him guilty
maybe all those missing files have been found?

unless his legal reps are planning this...to apply for the prosecution against him to be permanently stayed due to a lack of credible evidence.Such an application can more easily be made once the trial process is under way.

That image .... white somethings parked on the road opposite nana's house.
imo

Great spot soso. So that is about three sightings now of vehicles parked at that spot, that is supposedly highly unusual. The date at the top of the satellite picture is 6/28/2014. Well before WT went missing. The vehicles look larger than cars, wonder what they were there for. I have got the impression that the kids had not visited Kendall since the FGF passed away earlier that year, but wondering if they had indeed visited between February 2014 and September 2014.

it seems odd bs has waived the committal hearing and has chosen to go straight to trial, maybe his legal aid rep has advised this to save money?
if his lawyer thought his case was weak enough, it would be thrown out at a committal hearing,
the judge will only continue to a trial if there is strong enough evidence of guilt and hes confident the jury would find him guilty
maybe all those missing files have been found?

Yes bear the police dropped two of the charges and are proceeding with just the three from memory....seems they have solid enough evidence...imo

I would totally have no problem accepting that if William was a local child but he wasn't. He wasn't even a frequent visitor. It's not like they knew he was going to be playing outside without direct adult supervision at all moments that morning.

Why William? Why not a child more closely connected to the pedo ring? Doesn't seem like they've had trouble getting access to children a lot easier in their past offenses.

the only way that makes sense is if there are much closer connections to the pedo ring involved, somewhere along the line ...

Target could have originally been another child in the street...then an easier grab happened.

Welcome back Crabs

Target could have originally been another child in the street...then an easier grab happened.

Welcome back Crabs
How many under school age kids on the street and where do they live? I don't think there were any down that end of the street.

I think there has to be a more personal element in this abduction if that is indeed what happened to WT. I don't think I can give this lot too much credit. They're not that slick.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Like I said dynamic communications with phones that had no longer owners. Old datacards? Unless the metadata carries an IMI, police wouldn't notice it in the checks. Hundreds of phones was it? Two way radios?

A house across the road with no furniture, and more than likely plenty of visitors.

They all meet in prison, and relationships can be loose. Don't have to have daily contact which is advisable.

You mean close to the ring, like grandchildren?

What do you think? A sole abductor?

I would totally have no problem accepting that if William was a local child but he wasn't. He wasn't even a frequent visitor. It's not like they knew he was going to be playing outside without direct adult supervision at all moments that morning.

Why William? Why not a child more closely connected to the pedo ring? Doesn't seem like they've had trouble getting access to children a lot easier in their past offenses.

the only way that makes sense is if there are much closer connections to the pedo ring involved, somewhere along the line ...

How many under school age kids on the street and where do they live? I don't think there were any down that end of the street.

I think there has to be a more personal element in this abduction if that is indeed what happened to WT. I don't think I can give this lot too much credit. They're not that slick.

“That’s pretty good luck. Especially at 10.30am on a Friday when there should only be one kid on the street, which is mine.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/03fb14d003bfb73d3c193b5f6731f74c

If they are 'predators', its a big chunk of their trade thought. In prison they more than likely enhance the capacity to communicate without detection. Crikies, there are more drugs in prison. That doesn't happend because prison is lapse. They make alcohol out of Vegemite and orange juice. Slick maybe not, but sly yes.

I had a bit of wake up call in my later life. Exposed to a few crimes, I realised that people to some degree learn the tricks of crime. Ive seen crimes that police cannot do anything about because the criminal was wearing 3 layers of clothes at 10 feet. You couldn't identify them.

You and me would probably be in the clink by sun down.

“That’s pretty good luck. Especially at 10.30am on a Friday when there should only be one kid on the street, which is mine.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/03fb14d003bfb73d3c193b5f6731f74c
Thanks for this.

I think there is more to this than what we've been told. I mean we knew that already of course. While I can accept a 'perfect crime' immaculately planned abduction it would only be in the case of a target who had been selected ahead of time. Heck maybe it was that kid, maybe that explains it. (Maybe). Or maybe the pedo ring already knew about WT and I don't mean an offhand comment a couple of days prior by gran.

We have a POI who has a job driving around fixing washing machines, amongst other things, highly mobile and non traceable due to loose locations. Then we have another POI who drives the streets collecting scrap metal. Both mobile occupations without a boss to answer to with very flexible movements. I think those jobs come about in the endeavours to do what they may do.
Both jobs can be in a street which work as perfect alibis for where they maybe any time. People dont take a second look.

Many burglers dress as tradies because people expect tradies to be ina street at random times, without justfication. King Gee Khaki makes good camo when it needs be, but it can be neat and tidy that people dont take a second look. I busted a guy robbing a neighbours house. Clean and tidy he looked. More so than many plumbers, gardeners.

I find when crims are confronted, they have a bloody good excuse. Well thought out.

If they are meth heads, they can lie to you, and they believe it.

Like I said dynamic communications with phones that had no longer owners. Old datacards? Unless the metadata carries an IMI, police wouldn't notice it in the checks. Hundreds of phones was it? Two way radios?

A house across the road with no furniture, and more than likely plenty of visitors.

They all meet in prison, and relationships can be loose. Don't have to have daily contact which is advisable.

You mean close to the ring, like grandchildren?

What do you think? A sole abductor?

It is baffling when you see from where it was he vanished. It’s bewildering, too, in this era of electronic footprints, when a person’s phone is their personal tracker, that someone can disappear without a trace and nobody, or no machine, has seen a thing.

This comment has always stuck in my head.

As we stand on the road, the policeman invites us to draw conclusions. If William had been “playing chase-ies” with his sister, where would he run? It is unlikely that a three year old would run up a steep hill. The logical place is down hill, in full view of the house.
This article day 20 Sept 2014 and it does not seem that opinion has not changed when listening to Det Jubelin.

I wonder sometimes if William and his sister were playing chasey and she did indeed run in and go to the toilet and when she returned to continue her game ... wheres William and the search began.
imo

They can have a pre planned strategy for anywhere. Abduction, here, here and here. Preplanned destination, such as a shop with a mattress upstairs. They all know the plan as soon as they receive the text

Everything is set up ready to go. The whole abduction movements are meticulously laid out with a plan B by a predator. It may be all they think about.

Apparently it was a surprise visit to grandmas. My concern was someone may have followed them especially if there was a very dedicated 'predator'.

Thanks for this.

I think there is more to this than what we've been told. I mean we knew that already of course. While I can accept a 'perfect crime' immaculately planned abduction it would only be in the case of a target who had been selected ahead of time. Heck maybe it was that kid, maybe that explains it. (Maybe). Or maybe the pedo ring already knew about WT and I don't mean an offhand comment a couple of days prior by gran.

What intrigues me, is 60 year old men being so sexually orientated. I don't know paedophile psych, so I presume some children are abducted because they are manipulated without being caught? Where as abduction of older victims means higher risk of conviction. Obviously some predators have a liking for young children which I dont really understand as well.
But there must be more than just men liking children. This is why children like Kandles may have been killed as they get to school etc when they can be discovered and tell their story also?

I don't think it was a chance abduction, and what do I do now. Everything was in place, which roads to use, where to go, and all the things I don't really want to think about. And any other strategy that happens in these situations. All planned at different levels.

I don't think it was, oh, I have a child in my car, what do I do now! Real predators have infrastructure in place.

We have a POI who has a job driving around fixing washing machines, amongst other things, highly mobile and non traceable due to loose locations. Then we have another POI who drives the streets collecting scrap metal. Both mobile occupations without a boss to answer to with very flexible movements. I think those jobs come about in the endeavours to do what they may do.
Both jobs can be in a street which work as perfect alibis for where they maybe any time. People dont take a second look.

Many burglers dress as tradies because people expect tradies to be ina street at random times, without justfication. King Gee Khaki makes good camo when it needs be, but it can be neat and tidy that people dont take a second look. I busted a guy robbing a neighbours house. Clean and tidy he looked. More so than many plumbers, gardeners.

And a courier ... I mean taxi driver.

The mystery surrounding William’s abduction has not only baffled those closest to the scene, but also the state’s homicide squad, with its detectives revisiting the street just last month to go over the neighbours’ testimony once again.

Questions relating to any cars in the area dominated the conversations, as did questions around anyone seen visiting the street in the months before the abduction, including electricians, couriers and garbage collectors.

William’s grandmother has since moved out of the street, having sold the house to a mature couple just before William’s abduction.

Lots of very wise posts, crabby. And they all make perfect sense.

What intrigues me, is 60 year old men being so sexually orientated. I don't know paedophile psych, so I presume some children are abducted because they are manipulated without being caught? Where as abduction of older victims means higher risk of conviction. Obviously some predators have a liking for young children which I dont really understand as well.
But there must be more than just men liking children. This is why children like Kandles may have been killed as they get to school etc when they can be discovered and tell their story also?

I don't think it was a chance abduction, and what do I do now. Everything was in place, which roads to use, where to go, and all the things I don't really want to think about. And any other strategy that happens in these situations. All planned at different levels.

I don't think it was, oh, I have a child in my car, what do I do now! Real predators have infrastructure in place.

They can have a pre planned strategy for anywhere. Abduction, here, here and here. Preplanned destination, such as a shop with a mattress upstairs. They all know the plan as soon as they receive the text

Everything is set up ready to go. The whole abduction movements are meticulously laid out with a plan B by a predator. It may be all they think about.

Apparently it was a surprise visit to grandmas. My concern was someone may have followed them especially if there was a very dedicated 'predator'.
Not impossible but I do think its improbable. The children used and abused by pedophiles in this way are nearly always connected to them in some way. Statistically it's just such an outlier for it to be both a planned abduction and a stranger abduction, especially given the location and the apparently very short time WT was unwatched. Almost impossible.

There has to be stuff we don't know. Neighbours involved. Grandmother who talked to the wrong people and gave them too much info. People who knew people who talked to people.

BBM
And therein lies a very good question....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966